User Tag List

Page 62 of 136 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I am going to run out this morning and grab a few more things for my buddy's package and get it ready to go..may do a little baking too but first I MUST start my income tax...hubby is getting frustrated with me putting it off. I WILL do my receipts, I WILL do my receipts, I WILL do my receipts....oh who am I kidding, I will spend the day doing stuff for my buddy and pretend I've been cleaning the house all day when in reality I'll do a 10 second tidy when my husband pulls into the driveway
    bahahahahahahaha! LOVE it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Sorry in my panic about my "to hot to handle" pantaloons I didn't even think to take a picture, and I tossed them quick before hubby came home and I would have to explain any of it ;D

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

My last ordered item arrive today! So I need to do the pantaloons and pick up a few things on Thursday (pay day!) and hopefully mail out thurs. as well.

Anyone else get the L'Oreal Miracle Blur in the mail today? I was surprised to see it was full size!

I also got my new coupon organizer that I ordered from GlowGirl.

Good Mail Day!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I would love to see photos of other people's epic fails! Cowgirlmama & JulieJolie included!
    If I had known earlier, I would have taken a photo.. but cuz I'm so frugal... the fail is somewhat of a success. I didn't have time to go out and buy another pair so I just "fixed" it the best I can... So if I were to take a photo of it now, it wouldn't be much of a fail. Sorry buddy, if you end up wearing it and it falls apart (the part I added anyways)... but I swear, it's nice

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

well this stupid pineapple express storm completely hijacked my shopping plans yesterday and today. We went from +13 on Saturday to a freaking blizzard all day yesterday and me shoveling a foot and a half of snow this morning. Not cool mother nature. Not cool! I'm hoping to pick up my last few things tomorrow or wednesday assuming people actually shovel their sidewalk so i can get the stroller through. I'm not even going to attempt it today. I'd rather not swear that much in front of the kids lol.

also homemade pantaloon attempt numbers 1-4 have failed spectacularly. Will try again after nap time. wish me luck!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

And for anyone that has missed it:

https://www.facebook.com/LiberteCan/app_431085883639259

FREE YOGURT AGAIN--1 per FB account

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Well just thought I would check in since I haven't been on for a couple days again! Our 1st Wedding show was a huge success! We plan on doing another one next year and expanding it to a bigger location! There were a few things that made me very pissed off but I didn't let it ruin my day! I think we just started something in this small little town of ours!
    don't let those brats that tried to steal your balloons ruin your day!!! i chased them down and got back the balloons. they don't call me shawlightning for nothing......LOL
    DMS54, coyote00, bluzsuz and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Question? What flowers are in season (ie not uber $$$) in June? I'm hoping for hydrangea or peonies

i have called her to let her know about your question as i know that she is not always on on the weekend. i am pretty sure that hydrangea and peonies are expensive no matter the season. for my bouquet (july) i did gerber daisies, alstromeria, and lillies.
    she could give you a better idea though.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

am beginning to wonder if i will get the idea for the pantaloons done. was going to pick up (buy) a used sewing machine today but it was snowing this morning and i cancelled the meet up until wednesday. hopefully i will be able to get it done to mail on thurs/friday. if not i will have to go to plan be and use glitter glue and other fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

back at work today which although I'm not too fond of...gives me a bit of time to sneak on smart canucks and visit with you people!

I just thought of another idea for a pantaloon craft so going to try to grab supplies today and work on it tonight. hope it works!!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Okay, I picked up 3 super-cute pairs of pantaloons today! I think they are a little more racy than my buddy likes, but they were soooo cute, I couldn't resist :0) I'm not going to do too much to them, maybe just 1 pair, so at least the others will still be wearable in case of failure or fire, lol! Still waiting on the mailman.......no mail friday, and still none today....starting to glisten and sparkle (I don't sweat, as in my house I am the Queen, and Queens do not sweat!)
    DMS54, NickiB, juliejolie and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

repeat post. sorry!
    Last edited by dlee; Mon, Mar 4th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

it's been one week since my new diet. actually, it's not horrible although I do miss rice and white bread and tofu. haha. hopefully once I get my system back on track I can reintroduce certain things into my diet. I'm sure craving some cereal and milk right now though. =) buddy - not sure if certain things you got for me already have wheat in it but if so, don't worry about it, I can still have some cheat days right?

my dear BF said yesterday, "I think you've lost some weight, you look good" awww, even though it might not be true, it's still nice.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Question? What flowers are in season (ie not uber $$$) in June? I'm hoping for hydrangea or peonies
    Hydrangeas are very expensive ($10-12 a stem) and peonies($5.00 approx. a stem) aren't as bad but are still expensive....... usually your least expensive flowers are carnations, daisies, alstromeria, mini carnations, spider mums, etc. Most flowers you can get all year round except for a select few but I see you live in Toronto and no matter where you go to get flowers it's probably going to be expensive!
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    don't let those brats that tried to steal your balloons ruin your day!!! i chased them down and got back the balloons. they don't call me shawlightning for nothing......LOL
    That wasn't one of them Mich.... but it was funny!
    Jezebel, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Page 62 of 136 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information