User Tag List

Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2034
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Are we supposed to be wrapping them..... So far mine aren't wrapped. Will have to see how my day goes tomorrow to determine if I wrap them.

Todays dinner for me was 2 bowls of mint chocolate chip ice cream & a glass of baileys. Yep that just about sums up my day.
    I'm jealous. I would kill for f'ing ice cream right now. So I'm eating a donut and decaf tea instead. We had a BRUTAL sleep last night (mostly to Alexa going down hard, and then me going rough rider with ny sleep talking... I'm bad for it normally, but last night I was giving the euology again at Tanya's funeral and crying in my sleep). Then running around today from first thing....I'm frigging wiped. I worked out for the third day in a row though! Yay me! Tomorrow I have to finish my craft and pack up my box...there were 2 crafty type things...they're both partially done. God I am a procrastinator. Hoping to ship it out tomorrow night though. Yay!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Bluz we'll be back again on the 16th around the same time, maybe we can hook up then
    coyote00 and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I didn't wrap mine, sorry!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I'm waiting for 1 more item I ordered online......though if it doesn't show up in time, it will fit in an envie and I'll send it separately. I have to mail it tomorrow, and a clue to my buddy.....it will take awhile to get to you......or will it? Bahahaahahhahhahaha!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I can hardly wait to see everyone's pantaloon creations - I think there are some very creative ladies here!!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    She spitd it out. I've tried different types. She found her thumb for a few glorious days. Short lived. She refuses the bottle too which should be interestinf when I go to the pink concert and she'll be alone with grandma for about 6 hours...
    Oh, the joys.
    the bottles i am using off and on with carter are called Breastflow. they are made by first years. they are made to mimic the way the boob works which means she will have to work to get the milk flowing just like breastfeeding. a regular bottle may flow to fast for her if she is used to breastfeeding. good luck finding them though. our walmart had them on clearance and i thought that i would give these kind a go and bought all the 4 oz ones and all the 8 oz ones. i wish i could find more!!

also instead of you giving her the bottle, get daddy to give it to her cuz she knows that you are the one that can feed her otherwise
    julesie-pie, coyote00 and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

well buddy, your package will go out on friday. i was able to pick up my sewing machine today and was hoping to get my pantaloon idea done tomorrow but............it is missing the bobbin holder. so maybe i will head over to my mom and dad's tomorrow and use mom's. i really want to do this idea and spent a pretty penny on the pantaloons so that i could do it.... i also want to put some fresh baking in your package.

quick last minute buddy question.........are you or anyone in your family allergic to coconut, nuts, any fruits or any food for that matter? (only reason i ask is i have a friend who is highly allergic to the above listed so now i check with everyone)
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I finished my pantaloons tonight and only burnt my fingers 3 times....maybe 4 hmmm I may do some baking also

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Allergies to food oh heck yes, just not sure to exactly what is all going to be on the list now. I only eat stuff that grows in the dirt or eats what grows in dirt right now. Chicken, beef, rice and veggies are my only foods right now.

Well I have my box ready and packed, it will be sent out on Friday, as I am trying to get at least one pair of crafty pantaloons to work for me lots of failed ideas here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

No food allergies here

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    well buddy, your package will go out on friday. i was able to pick up my sewing machine today and was hoping to get my pantaloon idea done tomorrow but............it is missing the bobbin holder. so maybe i will head over to my mom and dad's tomorrow and use mom's. i really want to do this idea and spent a pretty penny on the pantaloons so that i could do it.... i also want to put some fresh baking in your package.

quick last minute buddy question.........are you or anyone in your family allergic to coconut, nuts, any fruits or any food for that matter? (only reason i ask is i have a friend who is highly allergic to the above listed so now i check with everyone)
    Hate coconut, fruit in chocolate and faux orange flavours.
    Highly allergic to shellfish, cats and mould (so fermented stuff is out for me....booo...I miss wine! )

But....most of thia info was on my WL soooo....another buddy down?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post

I have a sensitivity to peanuts & almonds, may contain traces is ok, the actual nuts not so much. DD is sensitive to fresh strawberries, cooked or processed seem to ok.
    Mich649 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Hate coconut, fruit in chocolate and faux orange flavours.
    Highly allergic to shellfish, cats and mould (so fermented stuff is out for me....booo...I miss wine! )

But....most of thia info was on my WL soooo....another buddy down?
    OMG I had no idea wine and mould were the same, I am allergic to mould as well and have never been able to drink wine. I can't breathe after the first sip or two but never knew why. Thanks for the insight Pammie Maybe that's something I should have known..LOL

Buddy your package is in Montreal and says it will be delivered to you tomorrow, it had better pick up the pace if that is going to happen!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So hubby had to go into work early today, so I at the kidlets house & have been here since 6am.....
    Mich649 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Pantaloons #3 are done - project almost done... kidds bailed on me... oh well.

Off to town to pick a few more things and will be mailing this afternoon if all goes well.

Slammy - I am off on the 16th so we should be able to meet up!

Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Thread Information