User Tag List

Page 66 of 136 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

The mailman did show up yesterday with 2 of the items I ordered for my buddy, and one more letter at the PO to pick up (the notice said photos, but I think it is something else I ordered for my buddy). One item I thought was going to be a little bigger (it is small, but I didn't think it was quite THAT small...I know my buddy will love it anyways) So I am getting excited, and have to take my Mom shopping today, and then go back to town tomorrow........lots of time to pick up the extras I need for your parcel, buddy :0)

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Arctic Gardens on FB...GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/arcticgarden...07428049341445

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I'm bored so I'm going to start another Chain Train...PM me if you're interested (with your address) - Jezz - I'm saving you a seat cause you tried to bored after I closed off last time! lol

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/343792-...a/#post5308247
    I wish I wasn't in the process of moving because I would LOVE to try that out lol. I suspect I shouldn't right now though, Thursday is move day and I have so much to do (I'm home playing hooky from work to pack... so what am I doing on here???) I really like this idea for a train, so hopefully you will do another one in oh a week or so?
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I wish I wasn't in the process of moving because I would LOVE to try that out lol. I suspect I shouldn't right now though, Thursday is move day and I have so much to do (I'm home playing hooky from work to pack... so what am I doing on here???) I really like this idea for a train, so hopefully you will do another one in oh a week or so?
    Lol - Well, realistically, I'll be making mail day Monday, March 11 sooo....but yes, I'll be doing another one after that. I'm addicted and bored easily.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Lol - Well, realistically, I'll be making mail day Monday, March 11 sooo....but yes, I'll be doing another one after that. I'm addicted and bored easily.
    Yeah I jumped on... got the coupons ready (now to pack them someplace safe that will be the first thing opened lol). So I'm in. And probably the next one too lol

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I wish it would stop snowing already and melt!!!!!!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Ok- I am back for round 2 of catching up- Hoping to be fully caught up.

For those looking for an update (if anyone cares)- My grandma is being taken off of life support today and they are doing a tracheometry (I know that is spelt wrong...?) She is still unable to breathe on her own. Her power of attorney paperwork says that life saving measures are not to be taken unless there is a chance of a life with dignity. Being that that is no longer the case, the paperwork is being drawn up and needs to be signed off by 2 different doctors and her power of attorneys. She had another heart attack last night and things aregoing downhill. It is now just a matter of waiting. I am trying to take the road of "at least she will be painfree and have her dignity back" but I got to tell you it is super hard and although I can think/type it- I am not sure that is actually how I feel.

Ok- I am headed to back page 51 to pick up where I left off.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

wow just went through my friend list and deleted well over 100 people if I deleted you by accident take no offense my eyes were getting a little sore by the end lol
    coyote00 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Momto2K's big hugs for you.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh my that is so very generous of you. Maybe we can work out a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Coyote don't run out and buy stuff I have lots you can have !!!! I have mini shampoos/conditioner/nivea/toothpaste/scope/shavers/shave cream all done up in small travel bags if you want them....they are all destined for donation anyways ...I donated lots but still have probably 75 lol
    Jezebel and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Been trying to register Hannah for her spring & summer parks & rec programs online for the last 39 minutes, so painful !
    Ergh! That is so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Sorry I've been away all weekend. I promise to get caught up tonight.

A quick question though... I know a lot of buddies don't like harsh smelling candles (e.g. vanilla, lavender). However, buddy...would you be okay with other subtle/soft smells (not candles - it's a surprise)?
    Subtle- yes-as long as it isn't floral/outdoorsy
    Jezebel, coyote00 and K8's Fate like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Kate, yes with subtle smells. We love most fruity scents (pineapple, coconut, orange)... love smells like satsuma and hawaiian.

I saw an ad for them in the paper. ..have you been before? Is it any good?
    Julesie, I'm going this Saturday morning to the Samko toy warehouse sale in Etobicoke! Can't wait. We got a flyer and I circled a whole bunch of toys I'm going to get for Maile & for my nieces and nephews for Xmas.

Pam, definitely worth it. Their books are cheap and I went for the first time last year in Etobicoke and came out with a garbage bag of toys, all my Xmas shopping done, and I only spent like $70 I think. Not bad considering I would have spent well over $300 somewhere else on the same toys. They have lots of baby-related toys & items too for your lil munchkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post

For those looking for an update (if anyone cares)- My grandma is being taken off of life support today and they are doing a tracheometry (I know that is spelt wrong...?) She is still unable to breathe on her own. Her power of attorney paperwork says that life saving measures are not to be taken unless there is a chance of a life with dignity. Being that that is no longer the case, the paperwork is being drawn up and needs to be signed off by 2 different doctors and her power of attorneys. She had another heart attack last night and things aregoing downhill. It is now just a matter of waiting. I am trying to take the road of "at least she will be painfree and have her dignity back" but I got to tell you it is super hard and although I can think/type it- I am not sure that is actually how I feel.

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope that she pulls through nonetheless. I am sure she feels very loved having you and your family by her side. I couldn't help but cry when reading this because I recently lost my great-uncle who was single, had no family (everyone on my dad's side lives in Vancouver), and I was his power of attorney and had taken him to all his medical appointments, getting him into a retirement home, keeping him company, etc. He was only 59 years old and had lived for a decade with liver disease/cancer. He passed away when I was 5 months pregnant and I hadn't told him I was pregnant at the time yet. He would have been thrilled. He passed away after being in the hospital on life support and I was out of town. As soon as the hospital called me, I raced over but he was sleeping (after having had no sleep for days, staying up waiting for me). I talked to him while he slept and the nurse had told me to come back to see him because he was so tired. As my DH, mom, and I walked out the door and went downstairs to get something to eat, the nurse called my cell to tell me to come back quickly. When I walked back into his room, the nurse was crying. I was taken aback seeing a nurse crying... and then I just knew he had passed away. She told me when I had left, she went in to check on his tubes and vitals and saw him smile, take a deep prolonged breath and then he went =( She couldn't get over the fact that he had asked about me, talking endlessly about me, asked all the nurses there to call me and that before he went to sleep, he had said, "I will wait til Julie comes... I won't leave until she comes." So she thinks he was at peace when he felt my presence and heard my voice, so much so that he left just as I had finished talking to him and telling him that I was there now. We all know that he had waited for me before he left the physical world. I was like the granddaughter he never had. I collapsed to the ground hysterically crying... only to be calmed by others because they were scared for the safety of my unborn child I was carrying.

I'm sorry I know this is too much information but your scenerio reminds me of my own and brings up fresh emotions. It is super hard indeed... and I am still not over it. But like you, I am glad that he was no longer in pain and in his case, alone anymore. He had his brother (my grandfather, his parents, and my dad waiting for him in Heaven.)

For someone my age, I have gone through a lot of personal loss... I lost my dad in my arms when I was 22 yrs old after he had collapsed from a brain aneurysm. I gave him CPR and held him until the ambulance came and got his heart beating again. I was with him when our family decided to pull the plug and I never had the chance to have him at my University graduation, at my wedding to walk me down the aisle, nor at my daughter's birth.

So why after almost 7 years after having lost my dad, and almost 2 years after losing my great-uncle do I feel like it was just yesterday? =(((((

I am glad that there is SC and you group of ladies to talk to who can either relate or lend a crying shoulder. Ugh... I'm such an emotional wreck sometimes...

momto2ks - I pray that your family will pull through. That your grandmother will no longer feel pain. It's a wonderful thing that you and your family are there to be with her. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. **HUGS**
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Mar 5th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Wooohooo!!! Caught up. I have read all the posts and although I didn't comment on it specifically I did read them.

Julesipie- Your landlord is a piece of work. Keep standing up foryour rights.

Meshell- Thinking of you. Hope you are getting the answers and information you need. I know how scary ultrasound results can be.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post

So sorry,such a tough situation...we all do care!
    G
    coyote00 and dlee like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I LOVE GRUMPY CAT!!!!

iS anyone doing the Paleo lifestlye?

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Page 66 of 136 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information