User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BritChick
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I am really keen to try this stacking business! I shall try politely in the St. Albert Walmart as that is right next to me! Anyone want to come with me?!?!

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MimTheMum View Post
    I am really keen to try this stacking business! I shall try politely in the St. Albert Walmart as that is right next to me! Anyone want to come with me?!?!
    well I am out here in St Albert too. If you ever want to get together and exchange coupons and maybe do some trips to LD I am always up for that. Just PM me if your interested

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

So I talked to the Customer Service Rep on the phone from the North Side walmart and she confirmed that they will do stacking now. Which is great since when I was at the southside one they wouldn't let me and infact told me not to come back. I wish all stoaff for stores would really get it together and on the same page.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

which store are you talking about? The one in St ALbert? If so you should read one of the other threads. Someone actually went to the St ALbert one and the mamager had a different understanding of what stacking actually is and in fact they do not allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by lorien1981 View Post
    So I talked to the Customer Service Rep on the phone from the North Side walmart and she confirmed that they will do stacking now. Which is great since when I was at the southside one they wouldn't let me and infact told me not to come back. I wish all stoaff for stores would really get it together and on the same page.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

So again I went to the Clairview walmart and this time a different Manager told me that they don't allow stacking at all. I'm not sure how the night manager can tell me one thing and the day manager can tell me something else. I am so frustrated with this has anyone gotten a written confirmation that they do allow this??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I went to stock up on BBQ sauce at St albert walmart, I went in the morning when it was not busy and asked the cashier before we started if it was okay to use everything I had!! She said no problem and that I was looking to get good deals. I think it nice for them to know that it will not be an easy transaction and that gives them a bit of a heads up!!! I am always nice to the cashiers and for the most part it is always returned!!!!

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina2411 View Post
    When I went to stock up on BBQ sauce at St albert walmart, I went in the morning when it was not busy and asked the cashier before we started if it was okay to use everything I had!! She said no problem and that I was looking to get good deals. I think it nice for them to know that it will not be an easy transaction and that gives them a bit of a heads up!!! I am always nice to the cashiers and for the most part it is always returned!!!!
    Were you stacking coupons or just getting a bunch of one item??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm so mommy brained today.....I have been reading through so many posts today I thought I was in another thread about treating cashiers nicely.....

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I checked at Capilano Walmart today and they said no stacking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information