User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Poirot

Thread: wm vent

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So i started couponing 8 wks ago and have never said anything tiil today. I had 10 coupons for kelloges nutrigrain soft bakes, they are rolled back to 2.00 a box, i was expecting maybe 2-3 transactions. I went directly to cs to pay, and she says 1 coupon per purchase, and paid for each one after the .75 cent coupon, $1.25 separately..i questioned why? she said because her manager said only 1 coupon per purchase. i said it was a transaction and i wanted a copy of the wm coupon policy, or to see it. she said no. a csm mngr was called, he didn't know his own policy. i left my name and number for him to call me back, if not i will be calling him. I stood my ground asking why, i could pay for all this in 1 or 2 transactions if i went to any of the 2 walmarts within 1.5 hrs away... or maybe i'm the idoit..
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by brenn5 View Post
    So i started couponing 8 wks ago and have never said anything tiil today. I had 10 coupons for kelloges nutrigrain soft bakes, they are rolled back to 2.00 a box, i was expecting maybe 2-3 transactions. I went directly to cs to pay, and she says 1 coupon per purchase, and paid for each one after the .75 cent coupon, $1.25 separately..i questioned why? she said because her manager said only 1 coupon per purchase. i said it was a transaction and i wanted a copy of the wm coupon policy, or to see it. she said no. a csm mngr was called, he didn't know his own policy. i left my name and number for him to call me back, if not i will be calling him. I stood my ground asking why, i could pay for all this in 1 or 2 transactions if i went to any of the 2 walmarts within 1.5 hrs away... or maybe i'm the idoit..
    You're not an idiot the cashier is an idiot.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks poirot. do you know if i could get a wm coupon policy somewhere? or if i can check it out online?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by brenn5 View Post
    thanks poirot. do you know if i could get a wm coupon policy somewhere? or if i can check it out online?
    email Walmart head office to get one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    You're not an idiot the cashier is an idiot.
    that's why I post the thread cashiers at walmart .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so i contacted walmart via email. i wish i knew how to upload, and a joanne at customer experience, in mississauga ontario replied. "Thank you for contacting us. In regards to your email. we presently have no coupon policy(publicly available guidelines). Our walmart website equally reflects this. If you would like to ask specific question (s) regarding coupons, we are more than happy to respond, as per guidelines we provide our stores" . I am still awaiting to hear back from my local wm on my issue.

Thread Information