User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

just tried the SOF @ jasper and 109st and asst mgr of store said she had not read any policy about stacking fyi to all fellow SCers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Went to SOF in SP at the Wye Rd location and had a friendly cashier named Nick. He trains all the cashiers at this location and does an awesome job. He said no problem with stacking and could we please stack during quieter times in the store.
    I "bought" 2 boxes of Olay facial wipes, biobest yogurt, prohealth crest toothpaste, childrens tylenol and Iams cat food. Everything was free except the yoghurt and cat food. I used $23 in coupons and everything went great!
    He actually said he needs to learn from us couponers on how to stack coupons correctly.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at the SOF in Summerside (southside) and the cashier confirmed that they are accepting stacking although this store wants not just differant barcodes but differant media sources ex. tear pad, printable, etc.
    I have 2 differant Advil night time tear pads with differant barcodes that they would not accept because it was from the same media source.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that is AWESOME!!

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I know I read somewhere that there is a SOF in Edmonton somewhere where they WILL adjust your price to the product price if it does go over but I cannot find it anywhere's anymore. Can anyone remember seeing it?
    I went to the SOF today at 97 Street with my friend and we had a horrible rude cashier that had no knowledge of such policy and was talking so loud trying to put us on the spot. It was so hard to stay polite. I reminded her that there is a new coupon policy that has been implemented and if she could please check with the manager. She was sooooo rude. She called the customer service desk and sure enough she was told that YES YOU CAN and had no choice but to accept the coupons. SHe ripped the coupons out of my friends hands and also said.. oh its like the States now its EXTREME COUPONING!!!! There were so many people that were there and she talked so loud for the whole store to hear it. I have never been treated so poorly in my life!!!! My friend went to complain at Customer Service about her inappropriate behaviour and they were like.. yeah but she has been with us for 15 year... don't think this is an excuse to treat customers that way. Anyways if you go to the one on 97 Street stear clear of a cashier named Tammy cause she thinks that the customer should get nothing for free!!! On a possitive note though the customer service people where overly friendly and appologenic to the whole ordeal. Not sureif I will go back there or just stick with LD where you get treated like a valued customer.
    Did anyone else ever go there and what was your experience like?
    Just FYI I am always super friendly to the cashier regardless of how I get treated but this one pushed my limits ALOT

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Is this the one at Namao centre? I didn't think this location was allowing stacking, just the Oxford one on 127th St/

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I went to the Hampton Save-On and they treated me like gold on Wednesday. They do not adjust coupons - period. They are not allowed to do it. I still got $250 worth of groceries for $50 after my SOM card and my coupons. I had a great experience and will definitely be going back

Here is their policy http://www.frugaledmontonmama.com/20...-stacking.html
    Last edited by mvandekuyt; Fri, May 20th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

yes she checked with the manager who actually had the memo for the coupon policy in her hands so yes they do
    Quote Originally Posted by terryberry View Post
    Is this the one at Namao centre? I didn't think this location was allowing stacking, just the Oxford one on 127th St/

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

does anyone know of any sof on the southside that are good and okay with stacking??? i live just downtown and i konw the one on jasper and 109st does not accept stacking...kinda nervous of trying sof for stacking...

also know of any LD on the southside that are able to stack? i saw that oliver sq london drugs no longer accepts stacking of P&G coupons

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just found this thread and I am very excited!!!! Oxford SOF is right by my house!!!! YAY!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Really the north end one is doing this?!? That would be awesome. I have no problem adhereing to the rules as long as I know what they are. When I go there next I will make sure that I go the Customer service so I can get written confirmation on what you can and can't do. I contacted thier head office but all they would tell me is they do allow the use of coupons but wouldn't tell me anything else. Sigh

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

yes they are and although we had called the store before we went there I did not stop at customer service first which I should have to mke sure the cashiers are up to speed. I always follow the rules and even though you cannot go over the actual price you are still saving a ton of money.
    I think after what happened the mamgers will make sure that the cashiers are up to speed.
    I will go back there again but the next time I will stop at customers service and let them know that I will be in the store that way they will have a heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by lorien1981 View Post
    Really the north end one is doing this?!? That would be awesome. I have no problem adhereing to the rules as long as I know what they are. When I go there next I will make sure that I go the Customer service so I can get written confirmation on what you can and can't do. I contacted thier head office but all they would tell me is they do allow the use of coupons but wouldn't tell me anything else. Sigh

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I called my SOF and they didn't know anything about it. Maybe I'll have to ask for the store manager, to get final confirmation.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Ya I'm starting to think that I should forwarn managers and customer service when I enter a store. I'm thinking it might help with the headaches that it usually ends up in the end if you get a cashier that is not up to speed. I don't mind be patient with the cashier I more feel bad for all the people that line up behind me and then have to wait a half hour while the managers and cashiers converse on my transaction, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by biankavarner View Post
    yes they are and although we had called the store before we went there I did not stop at customer service first which I should have to mke sure the cashiers are up to speed. I always follow the rules and even though you cannot go over the actual price you are still saving a ton of money.
    I think after what happened the mamgers will make sure that the cashiers are up to speed.
    I will go back there again but the next time I will stop at customers service and let them know that I will be in the store that way they will have a heads up.

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorien1981 View Post
    Ya I'm starting to think that I should forwarn managers and customer service when I enter a store. I'm thinking it might help with the headaches that it usually ends up in the end if you get a cashier that is not up to speed. I don't mind be patient with the cashier I more feel bad for all the people that line up behind me and then have to wait a half hour while the managers and cashiers converse on my transaction, lol.
    I gently told people as they lined up behind me that I may be awhile and most said thanks and headed to the other checkout. I first went to customer service and she said all the cashiers should be up to speed. The one I chose was not so the CSR came to help with the transaction. It felt so awesome to see the savings on the screen listed at $200! I paid $50 oop!!
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information