• 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By glowworm2k
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By ericaraina

Thread: I love clearence racks from every store

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at my local wm last night and it was surprising for me because they have a rack full of products for $1 and this is what I sow
    salsa dip exp 2014
    pasta
    1L. bottle juice
    granola bars exp 2012
    cereal exp june 2013
    thuntasion and much more products that I don't remember right know but I told dh since he work around ther stop at wm and see if they have more snack because I go thru alot of snack with four kids and four snack a day I alway go check the clearence rack in every store I go to
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, I love the clearance section! You can find a lot of goodies for rock bottom prices!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Where is the clearance section for Walmart?! I haven't seen it in mine!
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ya I NEVER seen a clearance section in mine either except for the reduced bakery things!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great reminder OP. Nice to see your posts again!
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    Where is the clearance section for Walmart?! I haven't seen it in mine!
    Found them at Walmart Superstore.
    Location varies- sometimes in the garden centre or seasonal section, sometines the posted right near the cash registgers, sometimes in end caps, and sometimes in the fridges and freezers. It's random. They can appear and disappear quickly
    s
    i_forget likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I always hit up the discount rack at the national grocers (Loblaw, YIG, Zehrs, etc.) stores. You can't beat half-off! I find those at metro, though, are worth a pass: I only ever see $1 off breads (still pretty expensive), and they tend to just get rid of old dairy instead of reducing prices. SDM also has had some good deals on their clearance.

Another one a lot of people overlook is the Bulk Barn, especially right after any big holiday. I love trying new stuff (dried watermelon seeds, who knew?! ) that I find there, and also picking up some treats for my DH, the chocoholic!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glowworm2k View Post
    I always hit up the discount rack at the national grocers (Loblaw, YIG, Zehrs, etc.) stores. You can't beat half-off! I find those at metro, though, are worth a pass: I only ever see $1 off breads (still pretty expensive), and they tend to just get rid of old dairy instead of reducing prices. SDM also has had some good deals on their clearance.

Another one a lot of people overlook is the Bulk Barn, especially right after any big holiday. I love trying new stuff (dried watermelon seeds, who knew?! ) that I find there, and also picking up some treats for my DH, the chocoholic!
    I agree about Bulk Barn's clearance carts.

Metro clearance veggies can be good. And the meats. Sometimes there is an end cap with health and beauty aids (HABA). HABA deals can be really good, but they are not always easy to spot.

Got Christmas Kindder package with stuffed toy beaver or raindeer, reg. $9.xx and sale $2.99
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

oh nice!!! clearance is RARE at my wm, but products with yellow stickers can be found every now and again. Fortunately, most times I find a yellow sticker, the product ends up being a scop!
    cath007 likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Fortino's Ancaster-back corner in front of refrigerated orange juice section: three carts of reduced stuff.
    Cart one-dog food bags (about 2-3kg).
    Cart two-mostly pasta 50% off, some Unico cocktail olives 375ml half off, and small food items.plus a few bags of PC Candy Cane flavoured ground coffee
    Cart three-pasta, olives, sardines?

Bakery clearance-one rolling rack of 50% off Wonder 100% wheat sliced bread; some white and thin white sliced bread. Saw one pkg. of Farmer's Market cookies-choco/nut something (not the big box but smaller one).-first time I have seen FM on disc. Some Wonder English muffin packs and Country Harvest Bagels all pink stickered.
    Reduced produce section-saw sliced mushrooms, apples, a pkg of red shepherd peppers, a little citrus. Lots of bulk candy in pastel tones on top shelf of stand.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sobey's Ancaster-one pkg of Sobey's Xmas crackers for $7.99. 75% off last price of Xmas themed bottle bags-go to centre of store to that wide aisle-cart is behind the huge Kraft display.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information