User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: How many fpc do you have in your hidden stash???

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sorry typing from my phone it sucks lol with changing my spelling and periods in randoms places

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I used up basically all of my FPC's on Feb 5th as part of my Sobey's shop.

So far I've built myself back up to 54 FPC's. I typically use them all at once to get the most bang for my buck on 10% days at Sobey's. However since most of these that I have now have longer expiration dates I will be saving them for once a month Sobey's shops (according to expiration dates) if that makes sense.
    sdddmd and mandy403 like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I just counted I have 50 fpcs/ HV coupons
    sweetmomma, sdddmd and mandy403 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissaanne2090 View Post
    Crazy lucky girls! I have like 6....
    fyi im not a grl lol
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Wow....I just counted and I have about 35.....didn't even realize I had that many!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Hey everyone!

I have asked a few SCers and nobody has answered. How do you get an FPC? The only way I can think of is a campaign for a free coupon offer or writting the company. Is there aything else? If you don't want to write here please PM me. And the trading of such things, I am having trouble giving away my coupons that people are needing and asking for. I am not getting the hang of this at all and I am sending out several envies which is fine but as I mentionned to my adoptive mom, I feel terrible asking for anything, let alone getting at the point of 66 FPC (yikes-that's pro-level). I don't want to be a pro-I just want to learn how to trade effectively and to help and maybe sometimes get helped too.

Any help would appreciated at all. Thanks everyone.
    In my opinion, some of the best FPCs/HV coupons come from product packaging. Yesterday, I cashed in 22 x FPC yogurt (10 Minigo, 12 Yoplait) from Cheerios boxes. Now, judging by the new Food Basics flyer, it looks like Kellogg's cereals may have another FPC offer returning.

Kellogg's currently has a FREE Snack Offer WUB 2 specified products. I have over 10 FREE snack coupons that don't expire until June.

Currently, Wal-mart has Dole Squish'Ems on sale for $2.00 and there are $3.00 worth of great coupons on the packaging. I've been buying Dole Fruit Cups, Crisps and Live Right Bites for under $1.00, thanks to those coupons (don't expire until December).

Quaker Instant Oatmeals currently have a $2.00 coupon for certain Quaker Granola Bars. Those expire in September. I'll wait for a good sale and get the bars for free.

Yesterday, I purchased Fibre1 cereal at SDM for $2.99. Each box has $8.50 worth of coupons. Since I'll definitely be using at least $4.00 worth of these coupons (the rest I can trade), what I paid for the cereal is less than the value of coupons I'll redeem from each box. The expiry date is December.

Last year, Allen's Apple Juice had $5.00 worth of Oasis coupons on each can. I purchased the cans for between $ .88 - $ .99 each and I use all of the Oasis coupons (juice boxes, NutriSource, OJ, etc.). These coupons were released over a year ago and they finally expire next month.

Hamburger Helper often has a FPC coupon on it when you purchase your next box. Currently, it's $3.00 off the price of ground beef.

Those are just a few examples. The list goes on and on. It's not unusual for the value of the FPC/HV coupons on a product have more value than the price of the product itself.

And, of course, it helps to be able to trade. My family will be enjoying FREE Chapman's ice cream for a very long time.

It doesn't take long for the FPCs/HVs to add up. I currently have over 75 FPCs and a healthy stockpile of HV coupons.

Some coupons, combined with a good sale price, will provide you with free products. This week, Sobeys has Carnation Evaporated Milk on sale for $1.00. With my $1.00 coupons, I picked up enough to last a year (the cans expire March 2014). Several weeks ago, FreshCo had SoftSoap hand soap refills for $1.00. With the $2.00 WUB2 coupons, the only thing I paid was the tax.

Oh, as an aside, I don't do FaceBook since I value my privacy but, as others have stated, there appear to be a LOT of opportunities to pick up FPCs/HVs there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

wow, I think I have 3. I use them according to expiry once a month at sobeys also. That being said, my family doesn't eat a lot of processed food (which a lot of food fpcs are for), so I don't really collect them either.
    sdddmd and oscarandme like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

l have 50 fpc at the moment that l am waiting until the first of March to use at Sobey's
    Last edited by ColleenMGorecki; Tue, Feb 26th, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
    sdddmd likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    wow, I think I have 3. I use them according to expiry once a month at sobeys also. That being said, my family doesn't eat a lot of processed food (which a lot of food fpcs are for), so I don't really collect them either.
    I don't get many either for the same reason but when i do i try to use them at Metro when there is airmiles on the product. If its something i wont' or "shouldn't" use i put it directly in the food donation box located by the checkout. That way i won't be tempted and still get some bonus airmiles!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Holy casserole, lucky you! I have the one for turkey bacon.
    Don't know how many there are left, but I have lots of the Tropicana FPCs I won last year in a contest. No problem using those up!
    sweetmomma, sdddmd and mandy403 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wow, right now I have 3. I gave one away yesterday, and I'm saving another one to give to my sister. I usually save them for a rainy day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I think I have one lonely FPC atm
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I always end up using or trading mine...so I never seem to have more than a handful of FPC or HV. I loved the Orville Reddenbacher promotion I received a lot of FPC for that, but there were all cashed and eaten.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

lotsasavings!

You have this down pat. From what I understood from my own experience was FPC was (get a free box of XXXXX). So from what I am reading the coupons turn into free items which in turn are free. Which is one way of getting FPC?

I can't thank you enough for giving examples, explaining the sales and HV process.In my case this is really new because DH has been doing all the shopping for our home and since late last year I have started getting involved with redeeming coupons so your sharing this information is so helpful. It gives a broader view of how the products, and advertising and knowing which products you buy for your home and in fact even don't buy you can trade with others..you should have your own thread on here. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain to us newbies or others who just want to know.

Now if you can kindly explain trading. YIKES... Thank you so much again from all of us that are learning. You should make some videos for SC. There aren't very many how to-s of guidelines of these things. Did I mention thank you...thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    In my opinion, some of the best FPCs/HV coupons come from product packaging. Yesterday, I cashed in 22 x FPC yogurt (10 Minigo, 12 Yoplait) from Cheerios boxes. Now, judging by the new Food Basics flyer, it looks like Kellogg's cereals may have another FPC offer returning.

Kellogg's currently has a FREE Snack Offer WUB 2 specified products. I have over 10 FREE snack coupons that don't expire until June.

Currently, Wal-mart has Dole Squish'Ems on sale for $2.00 and there are $3.00 worth of great coupons on the packaging. I've been buying Dole Fruit Cups, Crisps and Live Right Bites for under $1.00, thanks to those coupons (don't expire until December).

Quaker Instant Oatmeals currently have a $2.00 coupon for certain Quaker Granola Bars. Those expire in September. I'll wait for a good sale and get the bars for free.

Yesterday, I purchased Fibre1 cereal at SDM for $2.99. Each box has $8.50 worth of coupons. Since I'll definitely be using at least $4.00 worth of these coupons (the rest I can trade), what I paid for the cereal is less than the value of coupons I'll redeem from each box. The expiry date is December.

Last year, Allen's Apple Juice had $5.00 worth of Oasis coupons on each can. I purchased the cans for between $ .88 - $ .99 each and I use all of the Oasis coupons (juice boxes, NutriSource, OJ, etc.). These coupons were released over a year ago and they finally expire next month.

Hamburger Helper often has a FPC coupon on it when you purchase your next box. Currently, it's $3.00 off the price of ground beef.

Those are just a few examples. The list goes on and on. It's not unusual for the value of the FPC/HV coupons on a product have more value than the price of the product itself.

And, of course, it helps to be able to trade. My family will be enjoying FREE Chapman's ice cream for a very long time.

It doesn't take long for the FPCs/HVs to add up. I currently have over 75 FPCs and a healthy stockpile of HV coupons.

Some coupons, combined with a good sale price, will provide you with free products. This week, Sobeys has Carnation Evaporated Milk on sale for $1.00. With my $1.00 coupons, I picked up enough to last a year (the cans expire March 2014). Several weeks ago, FreshCo had SoftSoap hand soap refills for $1.00. With the $2.00 WUB2 coupons, the only thing I paid was the tax.

Oh, as an aside, I don't do FaceBook since I value my privacy but, as others have stated, there appear to be a LOT of opportunities to pick up FPCs/HVs there.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I only have 16 at the moment. Used a few last week during the no tax at the Superstore.
    sdddmd likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information