User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Found new Pepsi/Quaker MIR forms (spend $20 in participating products get $30 PC card) at Independent Grocers in Trenton.

Lori

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

swet thanks will be going up their tomorrow

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today at Zellers Belleville I found the save .75cents on any 1 Bick's Product. There was a whole pad when I was there this morning (Sat)

student mum!
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Loridc View Post
    Found new Pepsi/Quaker MIR forms (spend $20 in participating products get $30 PC card) at Independent Grocers in Trenton.

Lori
    AUGH! No way! Are you serious?!?
    Could you list the terms of the offer (what products you have to buy) and the expiry dates? Store-specific like the last one?
    These rebates have been just awesome! I'm still waiting on my 2x $25 PC gift cards... 2 more for $30 each would be a week's worth of groceries! Plus I still have some of the Quaker FPCs from the first wave.

Airmiles Earned in 2011: 770
    SDM points Earned in 2011: 77,680
    MIRs Used in 2011: $143.18

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

did 3 of the new pepsi promotions today i plan on doing maby 4 more . I wont need packaged food for a year

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyp View Post
    Today at Zellers Belleville I found the save .75cents on any 1 Bick's Product. There was a whole pad when I was there this morning (Sat)
    Are these off 1L or any size??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Off 1L size

edit-sorry that's for ones found at Metro, not sure on one from Zellars
    Last edited by Loridc; Mon, May 2nd, 2011 at 04:44 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xerynx View Post
    AUGH! No way! Are you serious?!?
    Could you list the terms of the offer (what products you have to buy) and the expiry dates? Store-specific like the last one?
    These rebates have been just awesome! I'm still waiting on my 2x $25 PC gift cards... 2 more for $30 each would be a week's worth of groceries! Plus I still have some of the Quaker FPCs from the first wave.

Here's a thread with info on it..http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/198726-...-pc-gc-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Belleville & area couponers! I'm totally new here. I'm wondering which stores do you find that has the best/most tear pads/sheets?

So far, I've found some at: Giant Tiger (Belle/Tren), Independent (Belle/Tren), Metro (Belle/Tren)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sherim View Post
    Hi Belleville & area couponers! I'm totally new here. I'm wondering which stores do you find that has the best/most tear pads/sheets?

So far, I've found some at: Giant Tiger (Belle/Tren), Independent (Belle/Tren), Metro (Belle/Tren)

I have had luck finding some in Foodland, Price Chopper. I have yet to get to the new Freshco to see, but I think I'll look today.

That Charm Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the site and to couponing. I wish I had had Tide coupons on Friday though. Did anyone catch the door crasher sale on Tide at Canadian Tire? 2X Ultra 3L (65 washes) on sale for $2.19 EACH. I literally threw my son in the car and got right up there. I bought 10 and the total was $24.70. A $2 off coupon would have been fantastic...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Welcome to couponing

Quote Originally Posted by sofreespirit View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the site and to couponing. I wish I had had Tide coupons on Friday though. Did anyone catch the door crasher sale on Tide at Canadian Tire? 2X Ultra 3L (65 washes) on sale for $2.19 EACH. I literally threw my son in the car and got right up there. I bought 10 and the total was $24.70. A $2 off coupon would have been fantastic...
    Those were not Tide, they are the knockoff called 2X ultra tuff (basically CT brand). But still a good buy.
    The deal I took was the quantum finish dish tabs 48's for $8.99- SS $2 off 1 quantum finish... made it about $.14 per load.
    And only one box off free snuggle (I don't have a printer).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I found at PC the buy any Bicks product and save $.75 (with the 1L pickles in the condiments isle)... and got 12 of the $1 relish a few isles over for $.25 each. I now have a good stash for the kids to take to school durring the next food bank drive.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sherim View Post

Hi, welcome! I find Belleville is slower at receiving SS tearpad coupons in store than neighbouring towns/cities. Zellers, Metro, PC, Food Basics, FreshCo, GT, Rexall and SDM seem to be the best stores to find them in. Not all stores are created equal either. One SDM may have 10 tearpads and the other one may have 20. Sometimes different too. It really does pay to shop around. I'm lucky to be a commuter and get into neighbouring towns/cities a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by sofreespirit View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Welcome too! Good for you for grabbing a 25cent deal on Bicks.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Here we go:

Freshco has Janes chicken burgers on 5.97 with the $11.50 coupons on the box (on the box: $1 WUB Pam, $1 WUB Hidden Valley, $1 WUB Janes, $2 WUB In Cuisin, $1 WUB Glad Wrap, $1 Salad, $2 WUB2 VH, $1 WUB Time-Wise, $1.50 WUB SunnyD (I THINK THIS SALE ENDS TONIGHT?)

Walmart (Belleville)- $4 in Tums savings booklets

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information