User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone,

So, I went to shop at the SuperStore on trinity this morning, and knowing I had alot of coupons, I stopped at the customer service desk first.

I had my print out of the coupon Policy that Loblaws sent me, but I had a few questions for them, since I get different answers EVERY time I go!

So I asked about overages (item on sale for $1.50, coupon for $2) she said they do not give you the overages as a credit towards your order. (which some cashiers have in the past! Others just downright refused the coupon all together)

I asked about the Coupon Zone and manufacturer's coupons together, she flat out said NO. Even after I showed her the policy I had on hand from Loblaws.

So I said, thank you very much...I will drive to Main St Store from now on! She didn't even try to keep me there, or ask a manager, or anything.

I went to Main St store and the customer service rep there told me I could combine the coupons, but confirmed the overages are not given.
    She also informed me the manager is available if I have any further questions, and even said a thank you to me for asking ahead of time.

I live in North Moncton, but I will now shop at Maint St, or Riverview. I have now had 2 very rude experiences at trinity. I am not confrontational at all, in fact, I get nervous asking the questions, but I am treated like i am trying to do something wrong.

What are your thoughts on this? How is the service you receive at Trinity tore?

Sorry for the vent, but just wanted to let you all know there may be issues at Trinity with your coupons...then again, there may not! lol

Ruthie
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ruthie,
    I get it, I feel I am being hasseled all over the place!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It feels like a you are committing a crime when you try to save money for your family!

They get their money back...why would they give you a hassle?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I agree
    And why do they have to be SO rude about it
    It's not the cashiers money anyway

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I never had a problem at the Trinity store, but then again, I have never try using coupon zone and another coupon for a product. I'm still too chicken to try it. lol
    Got $120 AGC. Joined end of FEB 2011. Join the fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kappi

I've just join SUPERPOINTS, how about you ??? http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/7n547a

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kappi View Post
    I never had a problem at the Trinity store, but then again, I have never try using coupon zone and another coupon for a product. I'm still too chicken to try it. lol

Im also still too chicken to try it!!!! lol
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im new here.. which coupons can you stack ontop of each other? does it have to not say 'limit one per customer' or somesuch?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried the manufacture and coupon zone one for Dog Food and they were so rude, both the CS and Floor Manager. I will stick to both Main and Riverview as well.

nadiaf361
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They have always been nice to me with the coupons but I haven`t stacked them yet.
    I don`t want to go to Dieppe or Riverview!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I had a couple thing to get yesterday and went to Trinity...found the youngest cashier I could and she cashed my coupons no problem, I even had overages and she put them through. I got my chicken almost free because of it.

I hate that it is hit and miss when dealing with Trinity, so I will go to the other locations for my large orders. (using more coupons) But today was a good experience.

ALSO, has anyone ever used their coupons in the self check out? A friend of mine did the other day, she said they scanned in and she just passed them to the staff member on her way out. They checked she had the products in her bag, and let her go. She used the stacking of Coupon Zone and Manufacturer's coupon without a problem. Any other experiences with this??

Ruthie

Wrinkles
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Here is Trinity in Moncton? What business or landmarks are their that I might know. Streets mean nothing to me lol!! Thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Trinity Atlantic Superstore is the one by Costco
    Got $120 AGC. Joined end of FEB 2011. Join the fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kappi

I've just join SUPERPOINTS, how about you ??? http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/7n547a

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthiecanada View Post
    So I had a couple thing to get yesterday and went to Trinity...found the youngest cashier I could and she cashed my coupons no problem, I even had overages and she put them through. I got my chicken almost free because of it.

I hate that it is hit and miss when dealing with Trinity, so I will go to the other locations for my large orders. (using more coupons) But today was a good experience.

ALSO, has anyone ever used their coupons in the self check out? A friend of mine did the other day, she said they scanned in and she just passed them to the staff member on her way out. They checked she had the products in her bag, and let her go. She used the stacking of Coupon Zone and Manufacturer's coupon without a problem. Any other experiences with this??

Ruthie

we always use the self checkout!!! mainly go to the one on main street because its close to my work.... its hit and miss.... usually they dont even bother to check what items we buy.... other times they are picky and make us take the stuff out of our bags....
    still havent tried stacking the manufacturers coupons with the coupon zone coupons... one of these days I will lol
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WRINKLES View Post
    Here is Trinity in Moncton? What business or landmarks are their that I might know. Streets mean nothing to me lol!! Thanks
    It is in the same area as the movie theater and cosco,

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was there one day with my mom. They had a sale for 500g cheese for $3.33 we couldn't find the cheese there so we walked over to the section that carried the cheese. they had some there. We grabbed some and continued on, we were coming up to the section with the sign $3.33 there was a employee there so we asked him if this was the right cheese. We'll what i am about to say is the truth. I started to smell this awful stench... The employee said he would be right back ,I said to my mother did you smell something a few minutes ago? She said yes ,it was gone then when the employee returned the smell came back. It was bad the employee i don't believe had showered in months. greasy hair just awful .They said the sign was a mistake and would not give it to me for the $3.33 .I was so grossed out that i really didn't care to take the cheese. I will never shop there again, To think the employer would allow people to work around food in the condition he was in is enough not to never go back.. Oh and my mother stopped shopping there to.
    Last edited by lillypad; Thu, Jun 2nd, 2011 at 09:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information