User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Plus Size Clothing

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Anyone know a reliable place online to buy plus size clothing? At a discount of course lol. I know about additionelle, penningtons and mxm and I was wondering if there were any others out there...
    This thread is currently associated with: Addition Elle, Penningtons

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You can check your local used clothing stores. I find Walmart and Zellers carries plus size too.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I get mine at Ricki's. I'm an 18 in pants so as long as the pants aren't a smaller fit, I can get them from there and they have nice tops up to XXL.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Reitman's carries plus sizes too!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Old Navy sizes can be fairly generous too for shirts and pants. An 18 there is usually around a 20 or so.
    Want to earn free Gift Cards? It's as easy as a few searches and clicks! I've received $70 in 3 months for doing what I normally do on the computer Come on over to Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chronosfire86

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I note that you are asking for "online" sources not brick and mortar stores. Do you want only Canadian sites or would you order from the US ?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

There are select online retailers who ship to Canada. Some are smaller, some are larger, quality differs and the sales can be good.

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Feb 24th, 2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: remove links advertising stores

Windsor
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My sister is starting a plus size clothing store in Toronto, and should be launching in a few weeks. and the clothes are AMAZING! I'll post when he site is up!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

In some major city malls, Voluptuous is a trendy store for plus sizes. Don't think they do online shopping, but hey, mall crawl!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dorothy Perkins and Asos carry plus sizes

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ebay is another good place to find plus size clothes. A lot of the sellers offer free shipping. Just make sure that they do not use United Parcel Service for delivery as this company charges brokerage fees.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I really like Torrid.com!
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alfredblyth View Post
    That good information for buying pulse size clothes. I heard about Dorothy Perkins it have biggest market and it have latest designs in clothes. It is the one of the popular store where lots of designer clothes are available in different design and in different verity with all size. Now a day it gives a 25% discount on plus size clothes so it is very beneficial for all. I suggest you for walmart is the also good for buying plus size clothes.
    Are they shipping from the UK? I looked at it, changed my country and everything still had it in pounds sterling. If it comes from the UK, their sizes are slightly different. Ex, a 22UK is like a 24 over here (pretty sure it is up, but could be down, so a 20....been a few years since I bought clothes in England).

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uniquelyme View Post
    There are select online retailers who ship to Canada. Some are smaller, some are larger, quality differs and the sales can be good.

Happy hunting!
    Wow.

Just, Wow.

The OP asked for sources for plus size clothing, and I responded with (presumably) a list of online retailers to help out. 6 months later my post is edited to remove "links advertising stores".

How EXACTLY can one answer the question about online stores without providing links to said stores? I'm very curious to know.

ETA: I came back in to this thread to add another half dozen online stores -- some of whom are now shipping to Canada after a long absence. But obviously now advertising links aren't allowed. I'll wait for some clarification before doing so again.
    Last edited by uniquelyme; Tue, Jun 5th, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uniquelyme View Post
    Wow.

Just, Wow.

The OP asked for sources for plus size clothing, and I responded with (presumably) a list of online retailers to help out. 6 months later my post is edited to remove "links advertising stores".

How EXACTLY can one answer the question about online stores without providing links to said stores? I'm very curious to know.

ETA: I came back in to this thread to add another half dozen online stores -- some of whom are now shipping to Canada after a long absence. But obviously now advertising links aren't allowed. I'll wait for some clarification before doing so again.
    I tried to find the link but yes as far as I understand advertising links are not allowed...
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Jun 10th, 2012 at 01:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information