User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: QOTD- What is YOUR personality type?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Take this quick 4 question quiz:

http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html

You will be given a 4 letter code, which you can then look up here:

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

Interesting? Correct? Learn something new about yourself?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

INFP - The Idealist
    Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease.

INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. <<<---- Ha ha so true!

INFP's are great neighbours.... probably horrible cell mates in prison
    Last edited by vesper; Tue, Mar 12th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am an INTP.

i found this very interesting.

My mind is constantly moving, thinking.
    Although I can carry on great conversations and socialize with anyone, I am actually quite introverted and prefer one on one situations.

The long version:

As an INTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

***I am very intuitive, I am really good at KNOWING if a person or a thing is the real deal

Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

***FUNNY! When I found out my son had ASD, I went on a crusade to figure out ways to combat it and help him be as normal as possible, which I am proud to say he has done!

INTPs value knowledge above all else. Their minds are constantly working to generate new theories, or to prove or disprove existing theories. They approach problems and theories with enthusiasm and skepticism, ignoring existing rules and opinions and defining their own approach to the resolution. They seek patterns and logical explanations for anything that interests them. They're usually extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in their analysis.

***If you look at me you would wonder why I am often called a nerd LOL, and I am very objective and fair, unless I think someone is flat out wrong.

They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others. They may seem "dreamy" and distant to others, because they spend a lot of time inside their minds musing over theories. They hate to work on routine things - they would much prefer to build complex theoretical solutions, and leave the implementation of the system to others.

***My house is a mess and I do not care, enough said.

INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand.

***I have always been a do what you want person towards others, all I ask is for open communication....bothers the crap out of me when people shutdown.

The INTP may have a problem with self-aggrandizement and social rebellion, which will interfere with their creative potential.

***Not my fault. They can deal with it and I dont care what other people think

The INTP is usually very independent, unconventional, and original. They are not likely to place much value on traditional goals such as popularity and security. They usually have complex characters, and may tend to be restless and temperamental. They are strongly ingenious, and have unconventional thought patterns which allows them to analyze ideas in new ways. Consequently, a lot of scientific breakthroughs in the world have been made by the INTP.

***This is probably the main reason my marriage broke down. Cannot control me, and I tried to be the housewife, but I am not into baking cookies and cleaning up after people and serving someone all of the time. It is suffocating!
    Last edited by i_forget; Wed, Mar 13th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
    operabob, danger_dan and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I am an INTP.

i found this very interesting.

My mind is constantly moving, thinking.
    Although I can carry on great conversations and socialize with anyone, I am actually quite introverted and prefer one on one situations.
    You're unique! You seem to be a rather rare personality type, as all Introverteds are.

Yahoo i_forget, you are a special edition!!
    operabob, danger_dan and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Cute!

ISFP - The ArtistQuiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment

They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell, they're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    Cute!

ISFP - The ArtistQuiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment

They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell, they're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature
    Such amazing qualities!
    operabob, danger_dan and KelJo like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

and they are all true! ha ha ha
    operabob and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    Cute!

Wow a creative woman who loves animals and probably storm chasing! Yahoo!! Must be great to host such a fun personality type!!
    Last edited by vesper; Tue, Mar 12th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I've done these test before using the full questionnaire, and I always get INFP. I'd say it's pretty accurate.
    Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    I've done these test before using the full questionnaire, and I always get INFP. I'd say it's pretty accurate.

Wow same as me! INFP is the rarest of them all. We'd probably couldn't stand each other in real life
    operabob, xox2010 and danger_dan like this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

ESTJ for me. Vesper, we are complete opposites!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

ISFJ - The Nurturer

The ISFJ has an extremely well-developed sense of space, function, and aesthetic appeal. For that reason, they're likely to have beautifully furnished, functional homes. They make extremely good interior decorators. - Bwa ha ha ha!! Have you seen my house??!! Well, my budgeting instinct must be way stronger than my decorating instinct. I have a long line of beautiful furniture picked out, but want to look after financial commitments first.

The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others. - Oh pfft! I'm not sure about this one. My extremities are always cold.

This makes an ISFJ sound like a Miss Mary Sunshine, which I don't think I am. I think how I see myself and how others see me are wildly different. But it does say that ISFJs tend to be overly critical of themselves. It almost sounds like a disclaimer.
    operabob, danger_dan and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    ESTJ for me. Vesper, we are complete opposites!
    Yahoo!!! While you're out bossing everyone around, I can describe how those people are feeling while you do it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    ISFJ - The Nurturer

The ISFJ has an extremely well-developed sense of space, function, and aesthetic appeal. For that reason, they're likely to have beautifully furnished, functional homes. They make extremely good interior decorators. - Bwa ha ha ha!! Have you seen my house??!! Well, my budgeting instinct must be way stronger than my decorating instinct. I have a long line of beautiful furniture picked out, but want to look after financial commitments first.

The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others. - Oh pfft! I'm not sure about this one. My extremities are always cold.

This makes an ISFJ sound like a Miss Mary Sunshine, which I don't think I am. I think how I see myself and how others see me are wildly different. But it does say that ISFJs tend to be overly critical of themselves. It almost sounds like a disclaimer.
    Ha ha ha ha!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Yahoo!!! While you're out bossing everyone around, I can describe how those people are feeling while you do it!
    Ok, but make sure you get a good cross-section of that population, and I want this information presented in a bar graph. Lol!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information