User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes
  • 12 Post By cbnd29

Thread: CT Scratch cards .... $130 worth of stuff for $30

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First off, I want to say, I love this forum, and I am so happy I found it. Also a BIG thanks to all those who gave us the heads up about the scratch card event !!

I am fortunate to live in a large building. So for the last couple nights, I rummaged through our mail room recycling and was able to come up with 60 scratch cards !! Talk about a kid in a candy store !!

So I staked out a circuit of 6 stores, and made a game plan. Today, I ran from one store to the next and managed to use up 20 cards and got $130 worth of goodies for only $30. I could have done a bit better on the price, but, all in all, I got the items I wanted and at a price that was right for me. I must admit, I was tired at the end of it all, with the line ups and all. But it was well worth it. I had 40 cards left over, so I left them at the front entrance of one of the stores. I hope others got to benefit and have as much fun as I did !!

I was also told by a cashier, that there is another scratch card event this weekend, for 2 days. I hope it is as good as this one was.

Now that I have this one event under my belt, the next time, I'll offer up extra cards on here before hand. 60 is way too many for one person, or at least for me !!

Cheers to saving money !! and Thanks again for the heads up !!

Name:  photo-1.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  64.7 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is awesome!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Great job!

Thread Information