User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought I would add this thread to learn about problems in stores in Red Deer and area.First of all Sobeys Village Mall today the 2% 2L Dairyland milk was too far back in the fridge for me to grab.I see the manager putting out stock in the health and beauty.I mention I can't grab the milk.He goes into a door by health and beauty I figure he will get someone to help.No one comes back to help.I go back to fridge then I see a guy working there passing by I asked for help he gets the milk for me.I pay for my milk and other stuff I check the prices on the receipt and I got charged to much for milk the price on the receipt was $3.49 I checked the price of milk I'm 99.9% sure the price was $3.29.I get a pricecheck and the guy doing the pricecheck doing brings back a a nice bright pricetag that says $3.49 and I go back in check and there another $3.49 price tag.How did one item land up with two pricetags.Not to mention I was comparing the Beatrice milk not sure now what kind of milk 2L it was in the next fridge said $3.39 so I picked what I thought was $3.29 milk.I got my money back on the milk and didn't buy milk.Next time you get a pricecheck at Sobeys Village Mall I suggest you follow the pricechecker.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, May 29th, 2011 at 06:29 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ah!

I thought that from day one, no matter what store. Namely WM, lol.

Check bonus points t Sobeys--for produce anyway, they will substitude items to another brand or get more than one in.. like "Compliment's grape tomatoes"... they have a "Krown" brand... if you have a bonus points coupon for the "Compliment's" one.. you won't get points as it wasn't scanned! I had to go back today for points... this has happened before on blackberries... so watch and know the deals/promos/etc!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At Zellers check your receipt to make sure they aren't giving away your points to charity without asking you if you want to give away your points.I'm saving my HBC points and my points from my purchase were taken away for charity.I went to customer service to complain.The lady at customer service said they add my points back to my account on the next Saturday they still aren't there today Monday.I checked today my HBC points are in my account now.
    Last edited by Poirot; Tue, May 31st, 2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: update

Thread Information