User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know the exact dates that the coupon inserts come in the Sault Star? Or do they know how to find out this information?

Last time the inserts came on a different date than the schedules people have been posting. I do not have a Sault Star subscription and I only pick up a paper when the flyers and coupon inserts are out. It would be nice to know what days the coupon inserts come so im not running to the store for nothing or I do not miss out on an insert.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I also would like to know this. I usually get my inserts from the Sault this Week or with the flyers,

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did the inserts come in this weeks Sault this Week? Or will they be in next weeks...I wonder..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ymac_4u View Post
    I also would like to know this. I usually get my inserts from the Sault this Week or with the flyers,
    Which flyers are you speaking of? Are they the ones that come in the paper...or do they come on they're own?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

P&G brandsaver was in the Sault Star yesterday.
    There will be a redplum in the paper this Saturday.
    The last smartsource was scheduled to be in on a Saturday but it was in both Friday and Saturdays papers.
    I only know this because my boss gets his paper delivered to the office and gives me the coupon inserts when they come in There is a thread somewhere on this site that has the schedule I will try and find it and add the link

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kateri View Post
    Did the inserts come in this weeks Sault this Week? Or will they be in next weeks...I wonder..
    I didn't get the Sault this week to know if there were any flyers in it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh great...lol...so i missed p&g ....i got the Sault This Week just now...only a food basics flyer and a gfs marketplace flyer

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have never gotten the Sault this Week I didn't think that it would have coupons in it. If you go to the P&G Brandsaver website you can order all of the coupons that came in the insert and they will send them to your address for free
    I will try and post a reminder whenever I get inserts in the paper so that you can run out and grab one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called Sault Star and they said they carry past newspapers for up to a month. Hopefully P&G is still in it.

It would be great to have people on the look out for the inserts! THanks...and i wll do the same.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Went up to the Sault Star this morning and obtained the small Sault Star that contains all the flyers, Not the entire paper, just a small one and there was no P&G in it. Think I missed out on the brandsaver this time around.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My aunt just gave me the P&A insert. They must have come out on the wednesday or tuesday because they werent in the thursday flyer that i bought and also not in todays friday paper when i checked. So i must have missed it. I dont get the paper unless there are flyers in it or coupons and its a bit frustrating trying to figure out when they are going to come out. I hate to miss out on coupons. makes me sad lol At least the P&G website is up and running cause most of the coupons that came in the news paper are on the website.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It sucks that we all missed the P&G coupons cause there is a good deal on bounce sheets and dryer bars at walmart this week.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just got the Sault Star, Smartsource is in there today so be sure and pick up a paper. It almost looks like an advertisment because there is a sleep country picture on the front, so don't miss out

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by little_orch View Post
    Just got the Sault Star, Smartsource is in there today so be sure and pick up a paper. It almost looks like an advertisment because there is a sleep country picture on the front, so don't miss out
    THANKS! just got my paper now.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

P&G Brandsaver is in the Sault Star today, Be sure to get your copy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information