User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By itscoupongirl
  • 1 Post By itscoupongirl

Thread: Torontos best kept shopping secret revealed

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello smart shoppers and fashionista alike, like you i love a great deal and while ive been super busy with life to post I've decided to let you in on what has to be best deals i have come across in a long long time. To all of you this is going to sound crazy but my secret garden of brand name clothes at crazy reduced prices is actually at my local Zellers in etobicoke. Apparently this one was converted into an outlet store for Hudsons Bay. I think they used to have a bay outlet at honeydale mall a few years ago but this location looks more permanent and much like a mega size winners than a warehouse store. There is a ton of clothes for the entire family and the kids clothes were a crazy good deal they had a huge sale on kids clothes everything was buy one get one free so i have able to buy 2 ralph lauren polos for newfews for around 20 bucks and one of them alone retailed for over 75 (p.s. i checked and they even had somethings that the bay still had in there full price stores )

also i thought i would share that my mom and i picked up bcbg dresses that were normally 200 bucks for 29.99 and got 85 dollar brand name dress shirts for my dad for only 19.99

So in closing you have to check out this place and let me know what you all think
    This thread is currently associated with: The Bay, Winners, Zellers, Shoppers Drug Mart
    juliejolie and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

sounds great. Where in Etobicoke is the Zellers? Is it one of the Zellers that is going to close or will it stay open?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think its called the kipling queensway mall
    torontogal12 likes this.

Thread Information