User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Kanata is where i find most of my coupons, (i have never emptied a pad or cleared a shelf). Maybe you're not looking in the right spot I was at Independent on Hazeldean last night and i wasn't impressed, i couldnt find anything that i was looking for.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kanata here too ... Loblaws in the Centrum is my haunt for coupons. Lots on the racks, lots of product, and never once had a problem claiming coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I am in Stittsville. The YIG there takes printed coupons, and Walmart is awesome iwth coupons too bad Kanata one doesn have a full grocery section

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello there,

I have been a follower of SC for some time now, and just joined!! I live in West Carelton just west of Kanata.

Nice to meet all of you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Glen Cairn.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Beaverbrook.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Found Lever 2000 coupons [$1 off] at Zellers Bells Corner..
    The soap bars packs [pk of 4] go on special for$1.47.. so nice to have this one..

Expiry is in Dec 2011..

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Just moved into Kanata 2 weeks ago. In the Katimavik area.

Expert User
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am in Glen Cairn too. I do all of my couponing at Walmart in the Centrum but have gone to Carleton Place location as well. Only ever had an issue - one of the younger girls (shoulder length brown hair) who works the Express lines at the Centrum location reads every fine print detail, she will hold all your stuff on the counter and match the coupons to the products. Have to watch her though as she does make mistakes. Told me I didn't have the right product for a coupon but she was wrong on 2 occasions for the same product/coupon combination. If you go to the regular lines, they usually put all the stuff in the bags and then run the coupons so you could probably get away with the occasional stacking.

As far as the stores not allowing print-at-home coupons...make sure you go into every store armed with their coupon policy to show them.

Apparently PharmaSave does not have an official corporate wide policy on coupons so you have to talk to the manager. Many allow printed and stacking but not sure about ours on Kakulu.

Merrmaid66
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

happy to join you.
    Check this out
    http://www.bulkbarn.ca/images/coupon...ug26_sept8.png

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hi All, I am in Carp. I just started heading to walmart west carlton to do some shopping. So far they are extremely coupon friendly. I am just wondering if anyone can recall which grocery stores in kanata have the coupon board at the front with all tear pads posted. For the life of me cant remember which one. I am thinking loblaws at centrum or metro in bells corners anyone know??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm just outside of Carp but I shop in Kanata.
    I just updated the coupons that I want to give away.
    I also just got the Kanata large print phone book, and here are the coupons from that that I'm giving away;
    Jim's Hi Tech Auto Repairs Inc. - Free Tire rotation with and oil change No Expiry Date
    Ianni Construction and Snow removal - $100 off any signed contract over $1000 No Expiry Date
    Cynthia O'Dwyer Remax - After buying or selling with her receive a gold star Costco membership No Expiry Date
    Komputer Korner Inc. - Data Recovery services 25%, In home service 25%, Data backup services 15%, computer cleaning services 20% June 30/2012
    Kingsway Arms at Walden Village - complimentary lunch for one or two, complimentary 2 night stay June 30/2012
    G&I Automotive - parts and labour on suspension repair, brake pad & rotor installation or exhaust or fuel system repair 10%, and oil change & tire rotation with spring inspection $35.95 June 30/2012
    Merry maids - Save $100 and earn Air Miles Reward Miles No Expiry Date
    S.T.L. Landscaping - Free estimate with purchase of project or free garden bed design with purchase of project January 31/2012 to June 30/2012
    Carleton Clean Air Technologies - WYB Duct cleaning $25 dollars off Dryer vent cleaning, furnace cleaning, HRV cleaning, and A/C coil cleaning March 31/2012
    Renfrew Self Storage - 10'x10' first 6 months 10% or 12'x20' first 6 months 10% December 20/2012
    CCJ's Steakhouse and Lounge - Mojito Thursdays 1/2 price or Rodizio for two $89.99 (all you can eat, 10 types of meat carved at your table & a bottle of wine)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Fellow Shoppers! Just joined and I live it Stittsville. Thank you to the poster that said the YIG takes printed coupons ... just finished printing my first 'batch'!

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Found lots of coupons at the Sobeys..
    "Wake up breakfast $7", Knorr B3G1 free....nice expiries

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

Kanata/carleton place here too :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information