User Tag List

Page 125 of 275 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Question for my buddy...
    Are you into home decor items, such as candle holders?
    No candle holders for me but other home decor items sure
    chesterjes likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

THat's it I am ready to blow:Thin5: Heard all this noise upstairs kitties are always noisy thought nothing of it then went upstairs the little buggers opened my closet door somehow(it is a reg door not a slider or anything) and knocked my box over!!!!!! Lucky them they didn't wreck too much! I am so mad at them no cuteness will help!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    THat's it I am ready to blow:Thin5: Heard all this noise upstairs kitties are always noisy thought nothing of it then went upstairs the little buggers opened my closet door somehow(it is a reg door not a slider or anything) and knocked my box over!!!!!! Lucky them they didn't wreck too much! I am so mad at them no cuteness will help!
    Oh no! My cats like to try and get into things they aren't supposed to all the time. Still cute enough that I don't really mind I have two cats, a dog and a 3-yr-old to get into trouble, but I still want another kitten... You need a childproof lock on the door
    KK7, julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Coupon Binder?

Sure. But I like to use the business card holder books from the dollar store. Need something that fits nicely in my purse.

Body sprays

No thanks

Family Frame
    Sure

Dollar store?
    depends what it is...business card holder books couponing supplys...

Favorite Resturant?

White spot, sushi, subway, local places...

Organic or Natural homemade pet treats

no pets here

Girl guide cookies?
    no thanks. Not only are they bad for the diet, but I actually don't really like the way they taste. But if I have a box, I eat the whole dang thing. I know, makes no sense. I have a problem....

Beanies
    No thanks

No thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Its my little ones first day at preschool today. He was totally cool with me leaving. He has a friend in the class. But I am supposed to be doing school work in my 4 free hours. I have my Excel text open to my assignment and the file open on my computer. Not a single bit of work done on it. I can't focus. I miss the noise!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

oh dollar store question - they have quite a bit of garden stuff (cheap things that probably only last one or two seasons, perfect for the 3-year-old to "help" with lol), and I think a few things on my list can be found there.

candle holders - no thanks, I can't use candles, kitties like to jump too much
    Other decorating stuff -no sorry, I have a box of things I haven't unpacked since I moved in (one month!) because I don't have anywhere safe to put it all

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Awww Kim, that sucks!!! I will have to get used to having a big berner doggie tail whacking everything soon.... we called her tail 'the coffee table clearer'....
    KK7, julesie-pie, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I love candles (no strong scents) and home decor. I always change my centerpiece in my front room every season.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

LOL my mom's lab is the same way

I got a email that cheered me up a bit my buddy s package has been shipped yippie and as we speak Simba knows he is bad and giving me the cute kitten meow that he still has and pawing me........... I am trying to ignore

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    My kitten (ok, I really have to start calling her a cat, she's almost 2) is the biggest, nosiest little bugger you ever saw. We've had to put those door wedge thingies under a couple of doors as she's a little Houdini and can open any closed door, even when it's latched! Of all.. the linen closest seems to be the target, go figure!

And buddy,

I'm particular as I don't care for knick knack type stuff.. however, I can always make use of hinged boxes, or anything for organizing. For candle holders, no thank you unless they are the pedestal type, then absolutely!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I missed the $ store question I am fine with envies(bigger ones and reg size perfer peel away seal and secruity ones), notepads, pens, little papers for VWTS, paperclips, stickers, any crafty items for Kayla(card making, double sided tape, felt, vases,buttons ect), clear tape for packing envies, packing tape, scisors for kitchen or cutting coupons, poop bags

Candle Holder no thank you....did you read my rant about the cats? Enough said lol

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Buddy, can you think of any BIGGER things to add to your wishlist? (size-wise)

I have 11 things crossed off of your list and I can fit 9 of those things in a Kleenex box.
    Last edited by nat77; Tue, Apr 9th, 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Beanies- no thanks, we've got a small army of stuffed animals

Home decor/candles -I love quirky and unusual home decor items, picture frames, vases etc at the moment am searching for a rooster for my kitchen to sit on a shelf. I have a fireplace filled with candles and am always looking for white candles, any shape or size.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Tue, Apr 9th, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
    julesm14, coyote00 and Venuila like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Totally random thought....I work 5 mins from home and when my kids were younger, I used to use my lunch time to pick up McDonalds or Burger King and deliver to them in 2 different schools for 2 different lunch times. All the kids used to be jealous because they either had to eat whatever they brought or cafe food. All my kids friends used to tell them "your mom is the best!" lol
    In most schools in BC (elementary anyways) that's not allowed anymore. Trying to promote the healthy eating etc. Even cupcakes and treats for birthdays are often not allowed. DD's class will get stickers and pencils, LOL. BORING. I want to make her cupcakes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Why are men terrible with getting gifts for people???

Today is my BIL and SIL's birthday and DH didn't get them anything yet (is it really that hard?) and of course...his sister is coming over and I'm going to feel terrible because I don't have anything for her! I don't think I am going to have time to go out before she gets here either. Ahhhhh. He does that all the time, leaves things 'til the very last minute (or later) and then I end up seeing them on their birthday with nothing to give them, this happened with his Mom last month! Grrrrr. I'm thinking of baking a cake at least...it's the thought that counts right? But I'm still gonna feel bad.
    My husband is THE same. In fact ... his dad's 80th birthday was FEBRUARY. We didn't go because of illness, (it requires us to take a ferry to Vancouver Island, about a 4 hour trip altogether, one way), but he didn't send a card, buy a gift, NADDA.

His sister's and mom's bdays are at the end of THIS month. We won't be going - mom will be 70 BUT his sister's son, so DH's nephew, will be 1 May 3 so we are making a trip then. That gift has been bought by ME. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Oh buddy, I have updated post 1034 (page 69) with all of my answers. But as promised, I'm still going to keep answering them in all of the posts as we go. I added some more stuff to my wishlist though on that post lol.

I had a pretty craptastic day yesterday. It was fine, but I just got really down and bummed. My plans for going back to work in September with the consulting company are pretty much down the drain. It may still be a green light, but that's about a 2% chance that it'll work out So, I walked around the mall yesterday, bought my buddy something I think she'll love, and then wandered Target while Alexa slept. I decided that my kitchen is now going to get a new theme...blue, robin egg blue/teals, and grey. I also saw some cool photo frames there that I really enjoyed. That made me quasi happy. But still, I was just generally bummed. The plan as of today, is to sign Alexa up for day care as of September. If I get a job before that, Don will just take parental leave. We'll see. I dunno. I'm very bah-humbug about it. I wish I could make a living selling Avon again lol. (not that I ever made a living doing it, but I used to sell it is what I mean).
    So sorry. DH and I made the decision for me to stay at home with DS after my mat leave was up. It was a hard choice to make but because I could continue lecturing in the evening twice a week and bring a bit of money home, it made it easier because DH would be home with the two kiddos. DS just turned 2, and I'm looking to go back during the day. I hate teaching nights - I don't get home until 10:30pm.

I talked to my old boss and he's "looking" for something for me in Sept, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to have to start sending out resumes.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    BIG HUGS!! I'm sorry to hear that things are a bit unclear right now about what's happening with work. I know the feeling. Every three months I am worried that they won't extend my contract. If by the fall this continues I think I will have to look for another job. But we'll see. BC Government hiring freeze right now. Blah. Hang in there PammieD - and feel free to have a blah day, we all get them!
    It will be really interesting to see what happens to employment after the election. Only one month to go!!
    DMS54, julesm14, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Buddy, can you think of any BIGGER things to add to your wishlist? (size-wise)

I have 9 things crossed off of your list and I can fit 10 of those things in a Kleenex box.
    I know what you mean lol. Everything for my buddy is pretty small! BUt I can't think of anything bigger to add in I'd vote for adding in some chocolate filler

Page 125 of 275 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Thread Information