User Tag List

Page 216 of 275 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Niki I got the marker today, thank you!! I repainted the hippo and put it in the oven and totally forgot about it for over an hour so it's good and baked now and should be stuck on Thanks again!!
    Great! I didn't do the CP slot test so was hoping it wasn't too thick to get stuck along the lines! Glad to know it made it no worse for wear!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Holy moly!!!! I have taken the plunge and I Am Going To Quit Smoking!!!!!
    I have made a plan and schedule, I am using the vapor cigarettes as well as the Nicolette inhaler for that kick of nicotine, only when I need it. Oh and a huge bag of veggies to keep my hands busy. This is my 6th attempt and I will not fail this time, I will not fail.

Have any of you quit? Do you have any advice that might help me? What was the hardest part for you?
    Woo! I've quit smoking a couple of times, heh. . . I wish I had advice to offer but I somehow managed to do it cold turkey. I found that chewing gum helped a lot (I didn't use nicorette, just regular gum, who wants a smoke when you're minty fresh? lol). The other time I quit was the day I found out I was pregnant, that alone gave me enough reason to abstain. I found the hardest part was being around people that smoke...my parents, brother, DH, his parents and step parents smoke...when everyone would go outside to have a smoke it was hard not to at first but it gets soooo much easier day by day. When DH quit he used Champix and it worked well for him. I think you just have to find something that works for you, everyone is different. It definately sounds like you have a good plan Just take it one day at a time. YOU CAN DO IT COWGIRLMAMA!!!!!!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    PM'd tracking number... not sure yet of delivery as it isn't showing in the system, boo!

A little disappointed I couldn't find the one item I know my buddy wanted.. but I'm too picky and didn't see anything that "spoke" to me... Hope my buddy will enjoy the box anyhow, you'll know it when you see it.. it's decked out in my zebra print packing tape!
    Oooh. Zebra packing tape?!?!?! ♥♡♥

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Had a wonderfully painful dr appointment this morning. 13 incredibly crusty and sote stitches removed. Honestly that was more torture than having to listen to the scalpel cut and the incision being stitched the first time. Still super sore so guess I'm gonna hold off on washing my hair for a few more days. Lol. My stomach is still in knotts as I'm waiting for the pathology report. Bahh.

On another note buddy your package ia in transit!! The cp worker told me it'd arrive by the 25th but i tracked the package and now it says april 29th!! Boooo.

DMS54, julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I quit smoking! It's been almost nine months for me. I used Champix. My H continues to smoke which maybe made it somewhat more difficult. Three of my four coworkers also smoke so everyday is a challenge. I ate sunflower seeds to get through the first few months. I don't need them anymore. I still have a moment or two a day where I really want to smoke but I am not willing to sacrifice the nine months I have under my belt for a cigarette.

you can do this!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    MAIL DAY!!!!!!!!!!! =) I have it all packed and ready to go.

Going to the post office during my lunch break!
    ummm....I thought it was te 24th ?

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Off to IKEA I go!!! I love the plates. Hope I can find them here

I would have been begging too but I saw a few on FB to hold me over!
    if you can't find them, I can send you some

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Had a wonderfully painful dr appointment this morning. 13 incredibly crusty and sote stitches removed. Honestly that was more torture than having to listen to the scalpel cut and the incision being stitched the first time. Still super sore so guess I'm gonna hold off on washing my hair for a few more days. Lol. My stomach is still in knotts as I'm waiting for the pathology report. Bahh.

On another note buddy your package ia in transit!! The cp worker told me it'd arrive by the 25th but i tracked the package and now it says april 29th!! Boooo.

ouch! Scalpel cut sounds scary, what happened!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I quit smoking! It's been almost nine months for me. I used Champix. My H continues to smoke which maybe made it somewhat more difficult. Three of my four coworkers also smoke so everyday is a challenge. I ate sunflower seeds to get through the first few months. I don't need them anymore. I still have a moment or two a day where I really want to smoke but I am not willing to sacrifice the nine months I have under my belt for a cigarette.

you can do this!
    Way to go Jody!

you can do it Cowgirlmama
    DMS54, julesm14, coyote00 and 3 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Holy moly!!!! I have taken the plunge and I Am Going To Quit Smoking!!!!!
    I have made a plan and schedule, I am using the vapor cigarettes as well as the Nicolette inhaler for that kick of nicotine, only when I need it. Oh and a huge bag of veggies to keep my hands busy. This is my 6th attempt and I will not fail this time, I will not fail.

Have any of you quit? Do you have any advice that might help me? What was the hardest part for you?

I smoke and would love to quit. I'm 33 and have smoked since I was 13. Heard lots of negative feedback about the zyban too. I quite once about 8 years ago for a month and then my family had m e so stressed I started again
    julesm14, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Hmm I thought mailday was the 22nd too but I went back and it says the 24th now. Must have been seeing things oh well, mine is gone now!

I've never been a smoker, I had a teacher in grade 6 who described to us in detail what happens when you quit (probably more graphic than what actually happens) but in any case it totally turned me off. Probably a very good thing since I tend to have a bit of an addictive personality and have a hard time quitting other things (like chocolate, chips, coffee, watching TV, shopping) Good luck quitting! I am sure it's not easy, but I know you can do it.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Hmm I thought mailday was the 22nd too but I went back and it says the 24th now. Must have been seeing things oh well, mine is gone now!

I've never been a smoker, I had a teacher in grade 6 who described to us in detail what happens when you quit (probably more graphic than what actually happens) but in any case it totally turned me off. Probably a very good thing since I tend to have a bit of an addictive personality and have a hard time quitting other things (like chocolate, chips, coffee, watching TV, shopping) Good luck quitting! I am sure it's not easy, but I know you can do it.
    OMG trying not to eat chocolate is one of the hardest things! Followed closely by an not being able to have a drink after a stressful day!

Every Christmas hubby gets me a big bottle of baileys (the 1.4 litre ones) in past years that bottle has last me all the way to the next Christmas, this year it only made it to this past Saturday I blame toddlers lol
    DMS54, gwennad, julesm14 and 6 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I had a cutaneous horn growing on the side of my head. It had appeared in a short time and over the past few months had been giving me a lot of pain. The surrounding tissue started hardening and becoming sore as well. So my dr had it removed and sent to pathology asap as he said the horns are commonly pre malignant or maligna t. He was actually fairly annoyed that i had not told him about it before as i had had it for a good year before I told him at which point he wanted to remove it asap. Boo.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

More awesomeness. you ladies sure know how to pamper . I am debating whether or not I want to attempt to make homemade fudge like my great auntie used to make me .

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    OK Buddy - you're box is almost full but I do have some room left to fill!
    Any last minute items you have thought of or seen in other packages that you would like?

Hmmm last minute things I can't reamber things I have already said and not said Peanut Butter Bars Nature Valley, or any interesting Snack thing for work I only have 15 minutes so I need easy snacks lol, the new treseme that starts with a K lol anythinng in that line frizzy Kayla wants to try, coasters, plastic cups for summer, no one ever can find them but shot in the dark clorex disinfect spray for hands it has no scent which is REALLY nice, and ANY surprises
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    PM'd tracking number... not sure yet of delivery as it isn't showing in the system, boo!

A little disappointed I couldn't find the one item I know my buddy wanted.. but I'm too picky and didn't see anything that "spoke" to me... Hope my buddy will enjoy the box anyhow, you'll know it when you see it.. it's decked out in my zebra print packing tape!
    Kayla LOOOOOOOOOOOVES you Zebra packing tape we have seen it a couple times lol

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    More awesomeness. you ladies sure know how to pamper . I am debating whether or not I want to attempt to make homemade fudge like my great auntie used to make me .

yes you should and mail some to you friend Kimberley ; )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Mail day better be the 24th because that's when mine is going out to buddy!! LOL

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Off to mail my package!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh, and Happy Earth Day to everyone!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366661907.717812.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  47.4 KB

Our school did a school and community garbage pickup. Lucky it was a beautiful day!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Page 216 of 275 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast

Thread Information