Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I'm coming to the corner
    cookies didn't do it, just sent hubby for DQ
    julesie-pie, julesm14 and Venuila like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

whats with the deal on cookies at Metro?
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I think it was buy 4 get 20 airmiles? And they were 2.49 (-$1 tearpad) = $1.49
    bluzsuz likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Well, if it helps, some polo shirts are marked down to $10. I picked out for for DH plus the tee, came to $54.xx. Got free shipping and then took off the 30%.

Don't forget, free shipping is $50 before a promo code is applied!

I already ordered a bunch of skirts this morning and some $7 Canada Day tees that I'm going to send my friend in Maryland who has 3 boys and was living here for 2 years. Her youngest is a Canadian citizen since he was "born abroad" LOL

i bought clothes for myself, DD, and DH and it came up to $57 after taxes plus free shipping and 30%

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG Juliejolie - trying to go threw it right now but I have 4 little hands that have walked off with what I believe was Jolly Ranchers - BRB to post EVERYTHING

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    It was a bonus 20 AM when you buy 4 I think.. plus, I've been craving chewy chocolate chip cookies for weeks, and noticed last night the BF has pretty much cleaned out the cookie stockpile. All I have left are the breaktime coconut cookies I use for pie crusts. Those Ahoy's look super yummy, peanut butter, the one with nuts.. oooh yummy. I think the sale price is on for a while still, just no AM bonus.
    Venuila likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    We are still waiting on 3 tracking numbers.... I'm pretty sure all three of these ladies have all mailed their packages, though
    Sorry....I'm a ****. I did mail yesterday but I have no idea which pocket or bag the receipt was in. Alexa was screaming like a demon child (or just a pained one...). Did anyone's baby have green poop when they were teething? It's not her food or too much foremilk. I'm trying to figure out if she's sick or "just" teething.

I'll find the receipt and PM it as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I would love the All Recipes magazine. Does someone have or know of a deal on it?

I've never heard of it!!
    It's brand new. I pay for the upgraded allrecipes membership and just got an email about the new mag over the last couple of weeks. I'll try to remember to check the details if I still have the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    I think it was buy 4 get 20 airmiles? And they were 2.49 (-$1 tearpad) = $1.49
    Correct. I bought 4 boxes Sunday. Have eaten all but one I blame my psychotic alcoholic step MIL's visit. I've been eating them a box at a time and am disgusted with myself.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Yeah cookies don't last long in this house either. Both of us are major cookie monsters. I picked up a bag of the Ahoy PB, and the Roasted Almond ones last weekend....delicious!!! Kind of a small bag though...they didn't last the day, rofl.
    julesm14 likes this.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

gotcha, i don't shop at Metro so didn't notice the deal.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

So basically you girls are telling me I should buy 8 bags of the Ahoy? I mean, if I can eat a bag in one sitting, that means the BF can eat two..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I'm coming to the corner too.....or wait, I'm always in the corner now I guess lol Anyways, super dizzy and got a killer headache

Our appointment today at Children's Hospital went well. I guess it was more so an appointment to meet with the counsellor who will be our "go to" person through this whole process after the birth. She was super nice though, didn't rush us thru the appointment and answered all our questions and whatnot. For some reason, when we were waiting in the waiting room before our appointment, I started to cry. I don't really know why.....maybe just because being there made it feel "real" again? It's almost been two months since we found out so I guess it just felt a little hard to bring it back up again and think/talk about it. Anyways, I felt happier and more positive again after our appointment, and we did get to stop at IKEA on the way home to pick up some items for Jackson's new room!

GRR, I did not find any Peanut Butter Cheerios, I cannot find these damn things anywhere. Driving me crazy LOL ...I did see the new Kraft Peanut Butter flavours though and was like Woooo!! And hubby was like "Do you want to buy some?" and I was like "No, I'll wait till I get a coupon for it..." bahahahahahaha ahhh the life of a couponer, can't pay full price for something unless you absolutely have to!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OH Nicki, as long as you don't eat all 8 bags at once.. make ya sick.
    julesie-pie, julesm14 and Venuila like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    So basically you girls are telling me I should buy 8 bags of the Ahoy? I mean, if I can eat a bag in one sitting, that means the BF can eat two..
    Bahaha yeah probably :p
    julesm14 and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Did anyone's baby have green poop when they were teething? It's not her food or too much foremilk. I'm trying to figure out if she's sick or "just" teething.
    Jax had a green poop today too! LoL...no idea if it's related to teething or not. He still hasn't had a tooth pop out, and I've thought he was teething since like 3 months. . .heh. He's had the occasional green poop but it wasn't all the time or anything. If you've started solids too the poops are going to be quite different now. I'd just keep an eye on it.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Ok, here are the details of my super awesome package from Bri! I love all of it! Thank you so much!

Picture One:

Aveeno Facial Kit (super neat, I've never seen this before)
    cans of FF for the kitties - you picked out my sugar kitty's favourite flavours!!
    super cool patterned bobby pins
    goody stay put elastics - my favourites!
    80's Glam sharpie markers
    sparkly gel pens
    Chocolate Bunny & Vanilla softlips
    hot pink tights
    zebra duct tape
    tennis balls for the hounds......please excuse the photobomb courtesy of Molly!
    awesome ceramic travel mug that says live, laugh, love!
    rooibos loose tea - yummo!
    sweet pea body spray
    2pks of Revlon nail stickers....love the designs!
    Garnier Morroccan oil- love love love this stuff!

Name:  photo(40).JPG
Views: 124
Size:  38.4 KB

Photo Two:

ELF eye makeup kit - has lash curler, eyeshadow, mascara & liner
    Meow picture frame
    4 nail polishes! - great colour choices....all ones I don't have and would have picked myself!
    Iris Johansen novel
    silver spiral bracelet - love it!
    four, yep four pairs of funky knee socks! - hilarious because I had some in my cart when I was shopping for my buddy, but put them back!
    bodycology sweet pea lotion

Name:  photo(38).JPG
Views: 119
Size:  42.9 KB

Photo Three:

two awesome smelling bath bombs from Lush!
    spatulas! - much needed ty!
    skinny slowcooker magazine......i leafed through it quickly, and there is a recipe for cheesecake!!! ummm what?@?!? crock pot cheese cake??!!!!
    Freezer Friendly meals book - again almost bought it but put it back lol
    new coupon dividers and labels for my coupon bag!! mine are so raggedy I can't wait to organize this weekend!

Name:  photo(32).JPG
Views: 117
Size:  37.8 KB

Missing from the photo is the bottle of Frank's that came for my DH! I told him there was something in the box for him, his response....is it edible? lol i say yep, and hand him the sauce. He literally snatches it out of my hands "awesome! and I'm almost out too!" and then takes it into the kitchen lol

Thank you again Bri! everything is perfect!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Sorry....I'm a ****. I did mail yesterday but I have no idea which pocket or bag the receipt was in. Alexa was screaming like a demon child (or just a pained one...). Did anyone's baby have green poop when they were teething? It's not her food or too much foremilk. I'm trying to figure out if she's sick or "just" teething.

I'll find the receipt and PM it as soon as I can.

It's brand new. I pay for the upgraded allrecipes membership and just got an email about the new mag over the last couple of weeks. I'll try to remember to check the details if I still have the email.

Correct. I bought 4 boxes Sunday. Have eaten all but one I blame my psychotic alcoholic step MIL's visit. I've been eating them a box at a time and am disgusted with myself.
    No green poop here unless they've eaten blue berries, LOL

Keep me informed about the magazine. I'd seriously consider a subscription!!!

And don't feel bad about the cookies. It's seriously a small bag!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm coming to the corner too.....or wait, I'm always in the corner now I guess lol Anyways, super dizzy and got a killer headache

Our appointment today at Children's Hospital went well. I guess it was more so an appointment to meet with the counsellor who will be our "go to" person through this whole process after the birth. She was super nice though, didn't rush us thru the appointment and answered all our questions and whatnot. For some reason, when we were waiting in the waiting room before our appointment, I started to cry. I don't really know why.....maybe just because being there made it feel "real" again? It's almost been two months since we found out so I guess it just felt a little hard to bring it back up again and think/talk about it. Anyways, I felt happier and more positive again after our appointment, and we did get to stop at IKEA on the way home to pick up some items for Jackson's new room!

GRR, I did not find any Peanut Butter Cheerios, I cannot find these damn things anywhere. Driving me crazy LOL ...I did see the new Kraft Peanut Butter flavours though and was like Woooo!! And hubby was like "Do you want to buy some?" and I was like "No, I'll wait till I get a coupon for it..." bahahahahahaha ahhh the life of a couponer, can't pay full price for something unless you absolutely have to!
    I'm glad your appt went well. Children's Hospital is amazing. I"m confused though - are you going for your child now? Or a baby on the way? I think I missed something in the thread, LOL.

Not sure where you are, but I've been seeing PB Cheerios everywhere here. I want to help you find them!!!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Page 244 of 275 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Thread Information