User Tag List

Page 261 of 275 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Awesome packages!!!!! You ladies deserve to be spoiled as you have....

It is sad that this train is coming to an end, but I will be stalking future trains I just love seeing all these great packages.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Beautiful package Juliejolie! So wasn't it worth the wait?

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Ok so here is my AWESOME package from Dlee!!! She spoiled me through & through and Maile & I absolutely love everything!!!! Maile had her hands on everything and couldn't stop saying "oohhh" and "Ahhh"

Thank you so much for all the thoughtful gifts and for spoiling my family!!!

This is what we got:

- 2 Karen Katz flip the flap books for Maile (Daddy & Me; Mommy Hugs) A
    - Stuffed bunny toy
    - Melissa & Doug butterfly turning knob toy (so cool! I love educational toys!)
    - Baby fleece blanket
    - 4 kit kat bars
    - 2 Skinnycow bars
    - Tube of Cadbury mini eggs (all mine!!)
    - Bag of kinder mini eggs (Maile ate a handful already!)
    - Post it notes
    - Stack of envelopes (Much needed!! Was running low)
    - medium photo album
    - pink zebra print portable mirror
    - Nihao Kailan Super Days DVD (Maile is holding this to her chest and won't let go)
    - Bath squirt toys
    - Cute owl pajamas
    - Timothy's kcups (Pacific Island Coffee flavour... Yum!)
    - Dove body wash
    - 2 bottles of Garnier intensive body lotion
    - Box of Stash green tea (a must have!)
    - 2 adult toothbrushes
    - bunch of coupons including the $5 wub3 Danone coupons Ive been looking for... Not one but I got 4 of them!!!!
    - Personalized pens with my & Mailes caricatures on it, our names, & Mommy & Maile on them! So coooool
    - Matching personalized tote!! (can't wait to put this to use for swimming... Already put Maile's swimming gear in it!)
    - $15 Starbucks GC!! (Got by email) holy moly so generous!
    - Surprise coming via Amazon in the mail soon~ Crazy... You got me so many great quality things that I'm triply blown away that there's more coming.... Seriously, you have touched us in so many ways.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING DLEE! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Attachment 175179
    Attachment 175180
    juliejolie, julesm14 and coyote00 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning beauties!! I agree with cowgirlmama, I too am so very sad that this train is done. This was my very first package train and I had an amazing buddy Armygirl_29! She spoiled my family and I and made us feel so special. We were all amazed at the extreme generosity of someone that was a total stranger to us! I also had a super generous buddy to shop for...Julesie-Pie who selflessly did this package train for her deserving cousin! My daughter and I had a total blast shopping for her and delivering her items personally! We as women have so many hats to wear and we often forget to take care of ourselves. This was an awesome train and it was fun getting to know each and every one of you and reading the chatter. I enjoyed reading about daily struggles, challenges, mishaps and new additions to the family (Bluzsuz). Hope to ride / buddy up with any of you again Again kudos to Nat77 for running this train so smoothly and answering all of my complicated (and RANDOM) questions so promptly and thoroughly! AMAZING JOB!!!
    Last edited by Trinimoneysaver; Tue, Apr 30th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Name:  good-morning164.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  36.7 KB

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good Morning!

Loved all the packages yesterday!! So sad to see this train coming to an end...there are only a few more packages to go
    But very excited for the next train!! Can't wait to get another buddy (or little buddy!) and start spoiling them again!

Need to get ambitious today and get a lot of laundry done, and get some work done in the gardens. I've got my first round of lettuce and spinach in but still have lots to get planted and a few more beds to clean up

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Morning!!! up earlier than i want to be but the wee man is up........gonna get a few more things accomplished today seeing as it looks kind of dreary outside.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

It's quite foggy out atm, but it's supposed to feel like 23 this afternoon I should do some gardening today too but plan on going shopping later so that might be postponed 'til tomorrow

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Ugh I'm sick..... Going to bed & don't have wake up at 5:40am Yaaaa! Downside DD went to bed at 7pm so she probably won't sleep in. Hoping to make it til at least 7am (yes, I'm sad that Iam Considering 7am as sleeping in)
    I woke up with a stuffy nose... great my spring cold has arrived And I also consider 7am sleeping in lol. I'm always happy on the weekend if he sleeps past 7. I get up at 5 or 5:30 during the week, he gets up by 6:30 so I have me time before he gets out of bed.

I am yawning this morning, cold has left me feeling drained, or perhaps it's the meds I took to make it through the day? Not sure. dull and dreary out there too, but not snowing so I'm happy.

Now... everyone has gotten some lovely packages. When's the next train starting up???

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Soooo, this train is almost finished!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the following riders are just waiting to receive their packages (or maybe they have received their packages and need to post some pictures??)

-Armygirl76
    -Shawshank
    -Coyote00
    -Couponsrule

What an AWESOME train this has been!!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Soooo, this train is almost finished!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the following riders are just waiting to receive their packages (or maybe they have received their packages and need to post some pictures??)

-Armygirl76
    -Shawshank
    -Coyote00
    -Couponsrule

What an AWESOME train this has been!!
    i know that as of yesterday shawshank had not gotten hers yet

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I woke up with a stuffy nose... great my spring cold has arrived And I also consider 7am sleeping in lol. I'm always happy on the weekend if he sleeps past 7. I get up at 5 or 5:30 during the week, he gets up by 6:30 so I have me time before he gets out of bed.

I am yawning this morning, cold has left me feeling drained, or perhaps it's the meds I took to make it through the day? Not sure. dull and dreary out there too, but not snowing so I'm happy.

Now... everyone has gotten some lovely packages. When's the next train starting up???
    Hope you are feeling better soon! I got to sleep in this morning all the way to 7:20am!! My medicine is starting to kick in so feeling better than when I first woke up, but even standing tires me out, so it's gong to be a low key day here.

i arranged with my MIL (the one I like) for me & DD to spend the first week on July up at their cottage (though they live there permanently now) while DD's cousin are also up. We only see them once or twice a year and they are not too much older than DD (5 & 7) so it will be nice. Looking forward to it!

oh... & I got my Old Navy package yesterday that order last week, super fast!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Apr 30th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Wonderful packages!!!
    Raining here,we need it everything is dusty!

G
    julesm14 and coyote00 like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

No low key day for me, at the indoor playground. Kidlet & her aunt came by asking if I wanted to go with them, couldn't say no as DD really wanted to go!
    julesm14 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Lovely packages ladies

Name:  imagesCA1LZM12.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  10.2 KB
    Last edited by coyote00; Tue, Apr 30th, 2013 at 11:03 AM.
    garbagepicker and julesm14 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

will have to go back and check out all the lovely pictures but am currently side tracked by the Starbucks lady who just dropped off a tray of these little beauty's - put it beside my Timmies to show you how tiny it is but it is DELICIOUS!!!

Name:  coffee.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  17.9 KB
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Apr 30th, 2013 at 11:15 AM.

Page 261 of 275 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast

Thread Information