User Tag List

Page 8 of 275 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Pumpkin should be around soon - she had her first day at her new job today!!!
    I was wondering...
    I missed her on the Easter Train!

coyote00 and dlee like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm working on my wishlist, I'll send it soon. It is super hard to think of myself for a whole list..LOL I just got home from boot camp and I'm SORE..going to go have a nice hot bath and think of what I want to spoil myself with

Niki please take care of yourself!!
    You need to put some Epsom salt on your list also glutamine powder can help with stiffness after a tough workout lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Nat I love how unique you made this train, and it looks like you've got an amazing turnout so far!

As many of you know I said on the pantaloon train that I wouldn't be joining. However, I'm honestly wondering if I should just get over my fear/pain during this time of year and join you amazing ladies.

I have until Friday to decide...
    I don't want to open myself up for hurt, but you guys are always so supportive...hmm...
    What to do?..
    Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I know how you feel! I used to HATE Mother's Day after my mom died, and would book myself a trip down south during that week so I wouldn't have to deal with all of the advertising up here. .....Which is all the more reason YOU need some pampering!! (Not that I'm suggesting that your buddy pick you up an all-inclusive vacation, but maybe some bath bombs and a good book would do the trick?)
    I don't know your circumstances at all, but I truly believe that when a group of women rally around you to make you feel good and pampered, you deserve it no matter what life has you struggling with.

I lost my mom when I was 17 - on May 4th - and that year it was a week before Mother's Day. I kinda go through a double whammy I guess, but it's been 17 years now. Sadly, it doesn't get easier in my opinion, but I definitely have more joy because, now that I am a mother, I see her in my children and I think to myself, how can I be so sad?

I hope you join!
    Last edited by hijinx25; Tue, Apr 2nd, 2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: needed a comma to fix a run on, LOL

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

" I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines"
    "I understand if I do not follow
    ANY
    of the rules/guidelines my NAME will be added to the "Consequences List"
    on the first page of the package train sticky!

Wowzer, was at my Doctors and came home to a package train YIPPPIIIIIIIIIII.

I would love to ride please Nat

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Working on list and will send it over tomorrow
    coyote00, nat77, dlee and 1 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Aww I have lips and an alcoholic drink beside my name! I'm flattered someone requested me thanks for the approval

I was having withdrawals and wanted to shop so badly!
    coyote00, missbee217 and Venuila like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I spend one day away from SC & I almost miss this train! Me please!

"I understand if I do not follow ANY of the rules/guidelines my NAME will be added to the "Consequences List"
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    You need to put some Epsom salt on your list also glutamine powder can help with stiffness after a tough workout lol
    What is Glutamine powder? Do you drink it or soak in it?
    KK7 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Nat, are you going to be a stickler in regards to the WLs?
    ie: I know the deadline is Friday to have it submitted, but the official rules say within 24 hours of approval...
    Is it all good if we send it in by Friday?
    coyote00, nat77, PammieD and 2 others like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Nat, are you going to be a stickler in regards to the WLs?
    ie: I know the deadline is Friday to have it submitted, but the official rules say within 24 hours of approval...
    Is it all good if we send it in by Friday?
    Haha, well, that was a contradiction on my part. I will update the first post by deleting the part about submitting the WL 24 hours after approval.

The deadline for wishlists is Friday!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Is it worth hubby handing over divorce papers if I join this train?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, it's not, and I'm being super strong and still won't join any till later in the year. Although everyone's excitement over these pkg trains makes me smile! Just wish I could be a part of it. But to those who have followed my posts from other pkg trains, I am doing super good on my debt/"cash diet" plan! I've already paid down over $400 in just over a month!! :D I'm trying to save as much as I possibly can right now because I'll be going on my maternity leave by June 15th I figure and then money will be tight for awhile of course.

Even if I wanted to, this month would have sucked for me to be able to get any time away to go shopping for a buddy. My parents are going on holidays, so I will be crazy busy with work. Plus we have a couple doc appts and another meeting down at Children's Hospital on the 25th. I swear I only have like 3 days off over the next three weeks. Dunno how my poor preggo feeties are going to enjoy that.....getting more difficult each week to be on my feet all day...

OH...and to top it all off......our bed AND couch broke. Uhhhhhh ya. The couch was still under a year old and the bed was only a few months old. Both from Sears. Sears returned our bed and we picked out a better and king sized bed...only cost like $200 more......and thankfully, they are giving us our money back for the couch because this is our SECOND couch from Sears that we've had problems with.....so we definitely did not want to buy a third one from them! Soooo unfortunately, the couch will be leaving soon and I guess we are stuck with my parents old couch for now until we can buy a new one. *sigh*

Also, something serious happened with my husband's family over the weekend, but I'm not really allowed to talk about it yet. But geez louise, with our situation with baby#2 and what just happened over the weekend, his family is sure having a challenging year! Everything will be okay in the end and we all know that, but you can't just help but be mad at the world some days....

Okay, end of venting for today!!

P.S. I hope you had a good first day at work Pumpkin!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    "I understand if I do not follow
    ANY
    of the rules/guidelines my NAME will be added to the "Consequences List"

Wowzer, was at my Doctors and came home to a package train YIPPPIIIIIIIIIII.

I would love to ride please Nat

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I spend one day away from SC & I almost miss this train! Me please!

"I understand if I do not follow ANY of the rules/guidelines my NAME will be added to the "Consequences List"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So excited for this train! I decided back around the time of the advent train that I was going to surprise my cousin with a package for Mother's Day! So whoever has me, the package will actually be going to my cousin!

Today I started day 1 of potty training DD! Didn't go so bad, a lot better than other attempted starts. Only 2 accidents so far. She even stayed dry for our hour trip to the grocery store. However, tomorrow I go back to watching the kidlets, then to school, the to the indoor playground so yep things might not go so smoothly. Wish me luck. I have my bottle of baileys all ready

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Awesomesauce! Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

My son just turned 2. I so wish I can start training him, but he's no where near ready, LOL. But that didn't stop me from buying him his first pairs of underwear! I'm such a sucker for cute undies!

Page 8 of 275 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread Information