User Tag List

Page 20 of 275 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Ohhhhhh my , I took a totally different out look on the Mommy only items and mine were all

Attachment 170887

Back to the drawing board for me .

Off to the corner I go and the train has only started .

ROFLOL somehow that doesn't surprise me!!

And.. has anyone else noticed, when we get together on these trains, somehow we can't help discussing Poo! Lol... and they say all women do is gossip about men! (Ok.. well maybe FISHERmen, FIREmen, and a few others..)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Ohhhhhh my , I took a totally different out look on the Mommy only items and mine were all

Attachment 170887

Oh my coyote you lasted longer out of the corner than I thought hehe come sit in your chair lol I love the thought of an x rated list lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I have two dogs, in my picture, and last year it was over 600 for check up, needles, Sidney had an ear infection---and that didn't even include the flea meds---picked them up on next pay!!!! They can be expensive but can't imagine life without them. We were apart for a few months when I first seperated til I found a place, luckily I know my landlord and he is a dog lover and allowed us to have the two dogs and my bf's cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Oy...My BIL is supposed to bring our dog Marley to the vet in 30 minutes and he's not here yet >.<
    Oh and here's hoping for a double digit vet bill! (ya right).
    DMS54, slambert, coyote00 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Nat I think you made a mistake because I have a little drink beside my name and I can't think of anyone who would request me lol. Though I'm happy if someone did of course!

And the closing the lid too soon! Eek! My son fell in a couples times, once at daycare when he forgot to make sure the seat was down, and once at home when he forgot to make sure the little seat was in. Now he's all paranoid about going in public bathrooms because they don't have little seats (and I'm not carrying one in my purse, there is enough stuff in there!)

Hmm, I should be working.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

For my Coyote
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Gwenad! too funny!

I am attempting to clean the garage with a toddler and a puppy(14 weeks Cheasy enormous!we are fostering) laughing lots but cleaning not so much!!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Nat I think you made a mistake because I have a little drink beside my name and I can't think of anyone who would request me lol. Though I'm happy if someone did of course!

And the closing the lid too soon! Eek! My son fell in a couples times, once at daycare when he forgot to make sure the seat was down, and once at home when he forgot to make sure the little seat was in. Now he's all paranoid about going in public bathrooms because they don't have little seats (and I'm not carrying one in my purse, there is enough stuff in there!)

Nope, No mistake was made Someone thinks you`re awesome!.....And for future package trains, Gwennad writes up a FANTASTIC wishlist, so if you want to request her feel free!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post

you can get fold up seats. Not as sturdy as the little rings but better than nothing. I keep one in my diaper backpack.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Nope, No mistake was made Someone thinks you`re awesome!.....And for future package trains, Gwennad writes up a FANTASTIC wishlist, so if you want to request her feel free!
    Hahaha thanks. Now I'm blushing!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    you can get fold up seats. Not as sturdy as the little rings but better than nothing. I keep one in my diaper backpack.
    I will have to look for one, even to just keep in the car for the drives to my parent's, when we stopped this past weekend he wouldn't go pee even though he had to because he was afraid he'd fall in... so we had to stop a few times until he was brave enough. Adds a lot of time to the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Gwenad! too funny!

I am attempting to clean the garage with a toddler and a puppy(14 weeks Cheasy enormous!we are fostering) laughing lots but cleaning not so much!!

G
    Can't imagine! but I will have to soon, we have to clean up our new garage, it's full of stuff for the backyard! I want to be able to park in there someday (soon). Also need to clean up the car, it's full of granola bar wrappers lol, kiddo eats one or two everyday on the way home and apparently doesn't hand them all back to me like he's supposed to. I don't think I'll let the dog help with any of those activities though.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    She is soo adorable!
    Thanks! I'm gonna have to beat the boys away with my baseball bat when she's a teen! MOMMA'S READY!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Gwen I actually thought the same thing when I saw the little drink I thought who the heck would want the crazy pug lady lol

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I will share my list so far with you all so people can get an idea?!

Indulgence Items
    If you have access to them in BC: Okanagan Peach cider, Purdy's Chocolate/Fruit Jellies
    Wine – Sauvingon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Reislings
    Hungry Girl Cookbooks (I have To the Max and 300 under 300)
    Berner Coffee Mug http://www.cafepress.com/tangerinestudio.765808707
    Owl inspired things
    Thistle themed items
    Celtic Knot inspired things
    blush, powder foundation, earthy tones I am fair to medium skin, dd is pale pale pale, Jelly Belly’s from Costco

Me-Time Items -
    Tully’s Italian Roast K Cups,
    Stickers
    envelopes for trains
    Cute baking accessories/decorations for cupcakes, cakes
    Parchment Paper
    Baking cooling racks
    Baking Mat
    Chocolate moulds
    Nice scissors for cutting coupons!
    Easter Cream eggs if you scooped some up after Easter
    Pop Chips - sour cream and onion, salt and pepper, salt and vinegar
    Smart Food Jalapeno and Cheddar Hummus Chips

Mommies Only
    LUSH bath bombs (Space Girl?)
    homemade bath items
    Special K Morning Shake – Chocolate
    Hostess Apple Pies - like from 7-11
    Funky Wine Glass - I am getting ‘famous’ for my wine glass collection
    Wine aerator
    Card making kit/supplies
    Note Cards
    Candles
    Gardening shovel, trowel, bulb planter

Pampering items:
    Nail polish Pens
    Nail top coats
    Nail Stickers, jewels
    Wine Bottle Stoppers, charms
    Knitted Slippers, dish cloths
    Maltesers
    home canning/baking
    Tweezers
    Nail clippers
    Metal nail file
    Burts Bees’s Face Cream, scrub, regular lip balm
    Massage cream

For the people I love :
    Stickers
    Blank DVD’s
    Rolo Hot Chocolate
    Tide Pods
    pink downy unstoppables
    Bento accessories for lunches/snacks for my Girl Guides
    Chinese New Year red money envelopes
    Gold Coin Chocolates
    Green Concealer stick
    Clean and Clear, Simple, Neutrogena, Balea, Quo Face wipes/makeup wipes, eye make up wipes
    Cool mini alcohol bottles – hubby collects them, packaging is everything!

Coupons I would love and count as a gift:
    Amazon.ca codes
    FPC anything
    Anything Weight Watchers/Smart Ones Frozen meals and treats
    FPC OJ
    FPC Pepsi and Chips
    FPC Smart Food Hummus Chips
    FPC Twistos
    $5 Chapmans or Nestle Real Dairy
    Fresh Express Salad
    Pepsi, good on diet pepsi or pepsi
    thanks for sharing bluz! you're the best! what a great list!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hiya ladies... I'm around... just not 8-430. This working thing has me making a new routine. I'm passing on riding because I can't commit the time required to be a "great buddy". But, I am in the background and helping Jez/Peachy/Nat out.

Any of you can send me a pm and I will answer it asap(just not between my working hours).

Just wanted to let everyone know where I am.....

Gotta go make some moola
    FINALLY. I was a bit worried pumpkin wouldn't be here. =) what's a train without her? but she is a mula maker now!! bring home to bacon!! =) literally.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Im not a Mommy either Dlee.. so basically my whole list, minus a few things for the BF & my cat.. is for ME! What I put in this category is the stuff I'm NOT sharing.. like M&M peanuts.. Clif bars... etc. (actually, kinda funny story.. my BF eats like no man on earth and still keeps his washboard abs.. (disgusting really..) anyways.. three times now I've gone down to my stockroom to find something, to realize none left.. he ate it ALL. (like 30 cadbury bars..) So.. the discussion was if I used a sharpie to write my initials on what i wanted saved, he'd leave it alone. Lasted like 4 days... I get a sheepish look from him and he said.. umm, remember those peaches in water? Yeah, I ate them.. WTH? I had my initials on the side of the can, and the top.. I asked him how he opened the can without seeing that.. yep, upside down.. so apparently I need to put initial on the bottoms too, lol!)

Slam, that is totally inspirational! When I was fit, I used to do the p90X 4-5 days a week, and tried that Insanity once thinking it can't be so bad.. Talk about rude awakening.. it's like double the cardio stress as Plyometrics, and it took me weeks to get thru that without pausing, or throwing up!

I must've missed something when I was loopy last week.. I know you had a second interview, and I saw the new wardrobe but missed the new job! Congratulations!!! Was it the office job, Doctors office or something like that?
    I remember that from the last package! I was like, "no kids to shop for?!" hahaha. it was fun though of course. and I ditto your insanity comment. I did p90x for 3 months and then had to stop. man, it was hard and insanity is double hard!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Mother's day each year I make up 20 Mom's pkgs and give them to the foodbank in our town. I figure mom's rarely get gifts and if you are struggling you really do not get gifts..in the hayday of stacking I gave really awesome packages,I am having to get a little more creative now.. If anyone has any ideas or hears of great deals I could include in my pkgs I would love the heads up!
    G
    AWESOME!!! so inspirational. maybe I'll see if there is something in my area to do that too!

Attachment 170887

what?!??! you gotta share the list now! haha.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

oh wait! I just noticed Pumpkin is not on the rider list...or Jezebel!!! do my eyes deceive me?

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    oh wait! I just noticed Pumpkin is not on the rider list...or Jezebel!!! do my eyes deceive me?
    **sigh** No, Pumpkin is sitting this one out. I`m sure if we pester her enough, though, she will forced to pop in from time to time

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

She must have learned that from Dr. Oz

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    My daughter has to look in the toilet after she poops every single time and she rates it as a big one or it a few little ones Mom!

Page 20 of 275 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread Information