User Tag List

Page 70 of 275 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Sheesh...my headache is now gone and I thought I would backtrack and read stuff I missed. I wish I saw this earlier so I could have asked for the mason jars because I also use chia seeds but have them in the zippered bag that they came in and it falls over everytime I open the cupboard...lol! Always wanted to try matcha but I'm chicken

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Mine was seriously hard to think of!
    Thought of the things that I really enjoy though, here are a few examples...

Indulgence Items;;
    Cold Cup With Straw - 12oz
    Mason Jars - to store my hemps seeds, chia, wheat germ, tea leaves, etc.
    Cake Pop Kit (saw them on clearance at starbucks. LOL )

Me Time Items;;
    Matcha Green Tea Powder
    Recipe Box
    Blank Recipe Cards
    Funky Apron

Mommy Only Items;;
    Skinny Girl Cosmo -- I'll need this daily if I am to survive the terrible two's. I thought it was just some urban legend. LOL.
    Feminine Wipes/Wash
    Dried Fruit -- Pineapple is my FAVE.

Pampering Items;;
    Full Leaf Tea
    any Hemp Body Products
    Essential Oils
    Incense
    Handmade Soaps

Of course I put stuff for DH, DS and my fur baby as well.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    If I found a $20 I would probably get a pizza or groceries or something unoriginal like.

ps. Are we finding out who are person is tonight? tomorrow? I am getting overally excited
    I`m thinking tomorrow. We`re just waiting on one wishlist. And I need to hear back from Jez to make sure I didn`t pair anyone up with someone they have recently sent to.

I may go ahead and start sending wishlists out to some people who I know have the `right`buddy, just to speed up the whole process, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not post in the thread saying that you have your buddy or give any information about your buddy until all buddies have been given out.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    caramilk coolers???!!!! want some!
    They are sooooo good! Peachy got me hooked on them from the last Mother's Day train!

Side note - hubby didn't bring me any but I am going to get some on Sunday because the LCBO near my auntie's house always has them!

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    My son is 2 and has started noticing me taking coupons off the sample source hangers, etc. So we were in the store the other day, I just needed to grab a gallon of milk, so he's trotting beside me. He noticed the hardware for the $1 off Ahoy chewy cookies and rips them all off, and hands them to me grinning from ear to ear, he was so proud!

So if anyone needs any $1 Ahoy chewy, LOL ... kidding! I put them back! There was like 100 coupons!

On a side note, maybe with that $20 I should put it towards an iphone or smart phone so I can take pictures of these moments. I have a "dumb phone" a flip phone that's still pay-as-you- talk. I know! Archaic! But DH says with no full time job, no fancy phone!!
    i just updated from a 7 year flip phone to galaxy S3!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Sooo...buddy....here's the post where I'll be answering all of my questions!

1.) Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ? Flowers?
    This is my first Mother's Day so we'll see what happens. We have a bit of a deal though that Valentine's Day is not a necessary holiday (he actually HATES it and I kinda feel like it's a bit of a gong show myself). Mother's Day/Father's Day however, are "to be observed"...I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to do that for their mom/kids' mom to be honest.

2.) Buddy do you any favourite Easter chocolates that I could pick up for you on the post Easter sales?
    Anything but cream eggs...caramel eggs are fab.

3.) Buddy do you want anything from Michaels?
    Hmmm...Yes! I have some serious Michael's needs due to the whole wedding thing! Here's my list:
    - disposable icing bags (the bigger size, not the smaller ones)
    - table seating cards (they're the traditional folding style, but they're made of chalkboard paper with a thin white border on it)
    - a roll of wide white satin ribbon (to help decorate Alexa's wagon with the flowers I have for it! )
    - sock yarn (two rolls of the same dye lot please!)...this isn't wedding related, more of a "me likey"
    - knitting stitch markers

4.) What size are your feet?
    9 - 10

5.) What is your favorite color?
    Typically blue, but I've really been enjoying teals and turquoises as of late

6.) Are there any books you want? Any specific titles/authors/genre?
    Gone Girl in paperback
    Let's Pretend This Never Happened, in paperback please if it's out

7.) Do you have an E-Reader?
    I have an iPad that I use the Kindle app on. I enjoy Kindle books, and I also enjoy dinosaur books although with Alexa's 7pm bedtime, Kindle books are the way to go these days since I can't use a light beside the bed (Alexa sleeps in our room).

8.) What are your family's names and birthdays?
    Pam - March 31
    Don - May 23
    Alexa - October 17

9.) How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks?
    Love and unsure

10.) Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like?
    I love all of the Body Shop tea tree oil facial products and mango or satsuma body scrub/butter...peppermint foot scrub, almond or hemp hand/nail care products, sea weed facial line...oh, the list goes on.

11.) How tall are you?
    5'9"

12.) If you found $20 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?
    Today? A friggin' manicure. Poor mommy needs a baby break!

Things I forgot to put on my wishlist:
    - Vileda cleaning cloths (the yellow ones)
    what about a head lamp? Bahaha someone suggest that to me, so I had to pass it on. I just wait til she falls asleep now the turn the light on the lowest setting.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Apr 5th, 2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Apparently I forgot to reply to all my quotes oops
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

agreed. no problem Nat.. go ahead.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

can't wait to get my buddy!!!! going to the city next week so would like to get some shopping done there!!!!!!!!!!!

but i am patiently waiting...............................

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

if you found $20 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy??

I think it would be Physician's Formula blush and some eyeshadow...I HATE paying for that stuff!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    HA HA HA I made myself a very similar deal! I love my ink, but need some more
    I agree...i love my ink and have a few more in mind
    coyote00 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missidj View Post
    I don't know why I bother either, especially since most of the time my 2 oldest run around in just their underwear=) The rule is that when we have company they have to wear pants, and my oldest literally takes his pants off as soon as people walk out the door!
    my DD hates wearing clothes also and we have the same kind of rule lol

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Don't get me wrong in the earlier post -my inlaws are great (most of the time anyway )....however.....a little bit of time with them goes a long way. Given they live in England we never expected to take them in. We are currently caregivers for my Grandfather (who already lives with us) and love him to bits -but it is exhausting being on call 24/7, 365. We've only recently found a nice balance to life, and it really feels like my inlaws are turning that upside down.

buddy question.....
    if you found $20 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy??
    Ummmm. I'd likely save it for scratch tickets or starbucks, lol. My guiltiest pleasure of all is a grande skinny caramel macchiato. *drools*
    I save my tips from work for my starbucks during the week. I only get starbucks if i walk there, which takes 20min or so. In my eyes the walk evens out having the drink. LOL.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I noticed at walmart they have shelf stable cartons of Starbucks Green Tea Lattes!!!! Ahhhh!!!! Has anyone tried these yet!?!?

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by shmeelady; Fri, Apr 5th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

If anyone backs out I totally would love in on this! i never check out the train section and this would be super fun!!! There is a pharmacy in my town closing and there are amazing "pamper" items there ( ive been spoiling myself all week lol ) and would be awesome for this!!!! Cute things like Sally Hansen nail kits, broadway glue on nails, false eyelash kits and other awesome stuff for like $1!!! I would be able to fill crate with all the awesome stuff!!!
    coyote00 and missbee217 like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Sorry I have been MIA, the kids brought home the flu from school. I think I am starting to feel better, at least I am awake

To My buddy.... this is the post that I am going to answer all the questions in, to help you find them

1.) Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ? Flowers?
    Nope, DH spoils me the rest of the year and never on a holiday

2.) Buddy do you any favourite Easter chocolates that I could pick up for you on the post Easter sales?
    I am on a very strict diet, so if you send anything be warned that is will be the DH and DD's that will eat it

3.) Buddy do you want anything from Michaels? I tried to include what I could on my list that I would like, Drawing pencils, sketch pad, shading stomp, yarn, and Knitting needles and a book on how to knit(didn't make the list)

4.) What size are your feet? Size 8

5.) What is your favorite color? moss green, Burgandy, red, chocolate, anything but pink and orange

6.) Are there any books you want? Any specific titles/authors/genre? Any and all..... I love to read

7.) Do you have an E-Reader? No, but hubby would like it better then my shelves and boxes of books that take over the house

8.) What are your family's names and birthdays?
    Denise (me) July 31, 1980
    Trevor (DH) Feb 27, 1979
    Stephani (DD1) Nov 17 2000
    Samantha (DD2) Oct 2, 2003

9.) How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks? Yes Please LOVE them

10.) Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like? Not really Sorry, I make my own

11.) How tall are you? 5'4 So far I am the tallest
    but it will not last long, DD1 is already 5'3, the same height as her dad

12.) If you found $20 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy? I would say grocery, but if only for myself, a Timmies double double and a book, or lottery tickets

13.) If you found $5 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?
    Timmies coffee, and a bag of Swedish Berries

14.) Did you forget to put anything on your wishlist?
    Yes!!! I found a recipe binder at Costco that I would love to have, as well as Rubber tipped kitchen tongs, thick big Goody Elastic's, and I am sure that I will find more to add, as I can't remember everything else I thought of

15.) Buddy, do you have long hair or short hair?
    I had freak fit and cut my hair chin length, but now it is growing back out and is now just past shoulder length

16.) Buddy, what kind of cell phone do you have?
    I-phone 5

17.) Do you drink tea? Full leaf or bagged? Are you open to new flavors, or do you have a favorite? Oh yes I drink lots of tea, loose is preferred but will use stash or tetley bagged tea's. I go for more herbal tea's, like Peppermint, chamomile, yerba mate', But I am open to try any and all teas

18.) Do you need any items from SDM (Bonus Points Event)?
    No I think I am stocked up pretty good, unless you want to get me nighttime Benadryl or Aerius allergy meds, not sinus stuff though

19.) Would you like any movies?
    I like all movies I do want Rise of the Guardians

20.) Would you like anything from IKEA?
    Nothing at this moment that I am in need of or want

21.) Do you need some samples of feminine hygeine products and a case?
    No, I am well stocked

22.) What do you take in your coffee?
    Timmies is a double double, but at home I only use a touch of sugar and Hazelnut or Cinnabon International Delight

23.) What's your favourite store?
    For regular shopping, I like Walmart and Costco, but my all time favorite to splurge in is Morning Sun Health Foods

24.) Can you cook?
    Yes, and love cooking.

25.) Do you wear perfume?
    no really, I use my essential oils for a little scent

26.) Do you like to play card or board games?
    Yes we do

27.) Favourite TV show?
    Bones, Walking Dead, NCIS, CSI, Duck Dynasty, Highway thru Hell, yukon gold

28.) Do you collect anything?
    Eagles, cougars, and bears.

29.) Does your child have a favourite cartoon character?
    Not Really!!!

30.) Would you accept used, but in good condition, toys for you child?
    Yes, I would, especially pre-teen chapter books

31.) What are the shirt sizes for you and your family?
    Me- Med
    DH- Med
    DD1- ladies med
    DD2- kids size 7

32.) Do you scrapbook? Would you start if you receive an album and some embellishments?
    Yes I do, just haven't found time in the last while, But I would love 2 smaller albums for the girls and more embellishments

33.) Can I get you a small mickey bottle from LCBO, if so what would you like?
    Do you drink red or white wine? I only drink Sambucca, and Boones Wine and that is only very occasionally

34.) Are there any samples that you would like (as extras)?
    I am good with any samples you would like to send

35.) Do you like Aveeno or Burt's Bees products? I make my own skin care, or use Simple, Live Clean, and Occasionally Cetaphil

36.) Do you like Lindt and do you have a favourite? I love hazelnut Lindt, and will not complain about any of the others either.

37.) If I were to buy you a top, what type of tops do you like? I am a T-shirt, Sweater, Tank Top type of girl. I have to talk myself into any thing dressier.

38.) Do you have a Cineplex near you? Any chance you'd like to go to the movies? Yes, and the chance in 100%,

39.) Buddy do you have a favorite magazine and if yes would you mind used? Any Canadian Hunting, camping or fishing are my favorite's and no I don't mind used

40.) Do you like Green products?
    Yes,

41.) Do you prefer baths or showers?
    I like both, just depends on what I feel like that day

42.) What colors do you like for ...make-up, lipstick, nail polish?
    Makeup is nuetral colors, lipsticks I go for a slightly pink shade

43.) If you were to get a spa package (big or small), what would you like included in it? Anything but a pedicure, I can't handle anyone touching my feet

44.) Do you need a new coupon binder?
    Nope, but I do need more inserts for mine, I am looking for ones that have 2-4 pockets per page
    45.) Buddy, would you like a photo frame that says FAMILY on it?
    Sure

46.) Do you like body sprays?
    No, sorry

47.) Is there anything you would like from the $ store as extras
    Yes, travel sized bottles, I use these for all of my oils and skin care

48.) What is your favourite restaurant? Montana's

49.) If you have fur kids, are you ok with home made (natural, wheat free) treats? Certainly they will love you forever

50.) Would you like some Girl Guide Cookies?
    No Thank You, I can't eat them
    Last edited by cowgirlmama04; Wed, Apr 10th, 2013 at 03:05 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

what a cool idea! Those chipits are a small fortune sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    I buy the Easter Bunnys for baking. Way cheaper then choc chips!!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Caramilk coolers sound yummy!!!

I am in a much better mindframe today. Thanks for all your supportive words. Sometimes I just need to give me head a shake and get out of the poor me mood. I went tonight and spent 2 hours making cards! So much fun and I learned a new technique.

Looking forward to getting my buddy and getting some shopping done this weekend

This train is going to be good for a lot of us and help with self image.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Oooo! Do tell! I just bought a Cuttlebug today from Michaels because I plan to do the same!! Hopefully will open an etsy shop!

Page 70 of 275 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread Information