Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

ha ha ha thats a awesome joke

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Oh Michael's have the 50% off coupon this coming week - buddy do you want anything from Michaels?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I want stuff from Michaels!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Oh Michael's have the 50% off coupon this coming week - buddy do you want anything from Michaels?
    Yes! Anything and everything? LoL! I haven't been to Michael's in forever. They always have neat stuff in those $1/2/3 bins...if they still have those? that's how long it's been. I was just about to send my WL but this made me think of more stuff to add to it, thanks!!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I wish we had a Michaels here .......although my bank account is very happy we don't....I could spend a lot of time and money there

I have lots of crafty stuff on my list: sock yarn, cotton yarn, double pointed needles (any size -for socks), any unusual colour/style of yarn for hats or mitts for kids, stitch markers, any knitting or quilt pattern books, scented wax cubes
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Wed, Apr 3rd, 2013 at 08:40 PM.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Love all the chatter!!
    Beautiful kid pics and beautiful Coyotee!!!
    No easter chocolate please
    And yes I love to chop up or melt easter bunnies for baking!!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh yes, anything for painting or sketching would be fantabulous

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I LOVE Michael's. I'd really like an impression mat or rolling pin for fondant. I like the one with the vines on it and the one with the flowers too

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So just got a phone call from my Dad & sister, they just got back from 3 weeks in Eucador (in the Galapagos & 1 week in Amazon).

Anyways she told me the greatest thing, I told hubby & he was underwhelmed (boo on him) so I going to tell you all because I am still super stoaked about it lol! (Seriously!)

They went on a 1 week boat trip to & around various islands in the Galapagos. One small semi deserted sandy island had an 18th century barrel on it that was used in the time of pirates/back in the day as a mail box of sorts. When a ship came by they would leave mail in the barrel & then the next ship would pick up some or all of the mail if it was for somewhere they were heading! Well the barrel is still there & people still use it! You can put in mail & remove some if its going to where you are going! BUT it must be hand delivered! Totally Awesome Part 1) my Dad & sister put in a postcard for ME! Totally Awesome Part 2) they took a letter for someone in Penetanguishene because I go there frequently to visit my inlaws! Awesomesauce I get to deliver it next weekend! Apparently the box has a pretty high turn over rate because it wasnt very full & the Pentang letter is dated February of this year!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Wed, Apr 3rd, 2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Spelling
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

New flavours from Chapmans:
    Name:  482184_461884590552179_1275381203_n.png
Views: 337
Size:  175.0 KB

Green Tea ice cream?? I dunno about that one....

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    So just got a phone call from my Dad & sister, they just got back from 3 weeks in Eucador (in the Galapagos & 1 week in Amazon).

Anyways she told me the greatest thing, I told hubby & he was underwhelmed (boo on him) so I going to tell you all because I am still super stoaked about it lol! (Seriously!)

They went on a 1 week boat trip to & around various islands in the Galapagos. One small semi deserted sandy island had an 18 century barrel on it that was used in the time of pirates/back in the day as a mail box of sorts. When a ship came by they would leave mail in the barrel & then the next ship would pick up some or all of the mail if it was for somewhere they were heading! Well the barrel is still there & people still use it! You can put in mail & remove some if its going to where you are going! BUT it must be hand delivered! Totally Awesome Part 1) my Dad & sister put in a postcard for ME! Totally Awesome Part 2) they took a letter for someone in Penetanguishene because I go there frequently to visit my inlaws! Awesomesauce I get to deliver it next weekend! Apparently the box has a pretty high turn over rate because it was very full & the Pentang letter is dated February of this year!
    That is soooo neat!!!!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Micheals- fat quarters fabric

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    New flavours from Chapmans:
    Name:  482184_461884590552179_1275381203_n.png
Views: 337
Size:  175.0 KB

Green Tea ice cream?? I dunno about that one....
    i have had green tea ice before, it's actually quite refreshing
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Micheals would be ANYTHING for Kayla she is my HUGE craft girl I am awe of what she makes

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

They went on a 1 week boat trip to & around various islands in the Galapagos. One small semi deserted sandy island had an 18th century barrel on it that was used in the time of pirates/back in the day as a mail box of sorts. When a ship came by they would leave mail in the barrel & then the next ship would pick up some or all of the mail if it was for somewhere they were heading! Well the barrel is still there & people still use it! You can put in mail & remove some if its going to where you are going! BUT it must be hand delivered! Totally Awesome Part 1) my Dad & sister put in a postcard for ME! Totally Awesome Part 2) they took a letter for someone in Penetanguishene because I go there frequently to visit my inlaws! Awesomesauce I get to deliver it next weekend! Apparently the box has a pretty high turn over rate because it was very full & the Pentang letter is dated February of this year!
    Cool! I live in Penetang (as you know). Who's the letter for? It's a small town...and I may know them.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Page 32 of 275 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread Information