User Tag List

Page 160 of 275 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    On sale this wknd for $2
    really? I didn't get their flyer for some reason...thanks for letting me know

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Fed up of trying to load my pics here of my package. I've logged out, restarted, shut down umpteen times since yesterday and I still can't post up the pics. Sooo frustrating because I want to share it with you all lovely ladies! Grrr!! If someone that is lucky enough to be able to post pics would be so kind to pm me their email addy, I will send them to you and you can post 'em up on my behalf. I would sooo appreciate it!

Is there another way to post pics here instead of the insert image button? I have only recently started to post up pics so maybe I'm missing an easier way.

Anyhoo...going to Can Tire for some greenworks dish soap and some grocery shopping.

Remember ladies - don't be stupid like me last week and throw out your grocery receipt over $60. I missed the $1 rebate from checkout 51 because of it. They have it again THIS week so don't forget to upload it. Later lovelies!!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Fed up of trying to load my pics here of my package. I've logged out, restarted, shut down umpteen times since yesterday and I still can't post up the pics. Sooo frustrating because I want to share it with you all lovely ladies! Grrr!! If someone that is lucky enough to be able to post pics would be so kind to pm me their email addy, I will send them to you and you can post 'em up on my behalf. I would sooo appreciate it!

Is there another way to post pics here instead of the insert image button? I have only recently started to post up pics so maybe I'm missing an easier way.

Anyhoo...going to Can Tire for some greenworks dish soap and some grocery shopping.

Remember ladies - don't be stupid like me last week and throw out your grocery receipt over $60. I missed the $1 rebate from checkout 51 because of it. They have it again THIS week so don't forget to upload it. Later lovelies!!
    Do you want to try and email me your pics and I'll try to upload them for you? ((Sorry, I should have offered sooner, but I've been a little MIA for the past few days---broken washing machine, 2 toddlers in the midst of potty training and trying to plan a 2 year old's birthday!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I never get the M&M flyer either and there is one right down the street...but I get Sobeys all the time now when the closest one is 30 min away, lol.

Buddy - do you have a dishwasher? Ours is pooched and I have some dishwasher detergent/pacs that I won't be needing anymore, would love to throw some in your package if you can use it

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    I never get the M&M flyer either and there is one right down the street...but I get Sobeys all the time now when the closest one is 30 min away, lol.

Buddy - do you have a dishwasher? Ours is pooched and I have some dishwasher detergent/pacs that I won't be needing anymore, would love to throw some in your package if you can use it
    Sure!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

back from Miami!! holy delayed flights!

will be on to update in a bit...but buddy, you asked about my stepson- he is really into beyblades all of a sudden, he has oe but would love another! (I have no clue how much they are...)

Hope everyone is doing well and sending out a huge hug to all you beautiful ladies who need it
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post

when i have had trouble uploading pics i make an album on facebook with them and the i right click on the pic and then copy. go back to SC and paste it in. works like a charm!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Sure i can always use dishwasher tabs!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    we had snow last night too
    If it makes all you with snow feel better...we actually had snow last Sunday here on the Island, way at the top of the Malahat and I had to drive through it. Nah, probably doens't make those in blizzards feel better at all.

Yes!! I love my dishwasher. If I didn't have it, I might seriously consider using paper plates. We run ours at least once a day. Sometimes, twice, if I can get DH to unload it a second time.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Hi everyone,

Just popping in to say a quick hello. We got hit really hard with the ice storm in Ontario and at the moment don't have hydro or phone
    The earliest we are expecting hydro to return is Monday and phone Tues/Wed. I'll try to keep up with the thread when I can (I am at a Tim Hortons 30 min from home using their internet) but it may be a few days before I can really answer any questions and keep up.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Here are the pics from Trinimoneysaver's package from Army_girl29:

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 97
Size:  54.4 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

afternoon ladies.. went out this morning with some one on one with hubby after nearly a week of not seeing him. it was awesome, picked up some amazing deals. the best part of this morning was finding out hubby was successful in switching shifts. this is an AWESOME thing! SO freakin happy. for anyone that said a prayer thanks.
    now im thinking about going back to bed. 6am wake up call too much.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

We're back from Costco! Since I haven't gone since November... we kind of went WAY over budget. But they have coconut oil for $18 a BIG jar! And I got some flank steak to try and make beef jerky in my dehydrator (wish me luck lol) and a bunch of snacky things for the kid, applesauce in pouches, dried fruit thingys and some Lunabars for me I love those things, I take them to work to leave at my desk to eat when I want a chocolate bar. But I've been out for awhile so I have been having a lot of junk lol. I got a couple things for buddy too, will finish up tomorrow so if there's any last minute things you want speak up I need to spend $75.

Finally got around to hanging some curtains up too, makes the house look a little prettier. Still have some shelves to put up and pictures, but no hooks for those lol, I must have left them all in the walls at the old place.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

oh sweet goodness- I wanna go!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Sooo, I have a few girlfriends here in town who are always talking about a girls night out in the city.... so Bev booked tickets and hotel in the city for 4 of us to see these guys in June..... it's a little outside my comfort zone but I am going to give it a go!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

So did some training this morning for opening the store and more and more I wonder whether cash office is for me.... I have been closing for a little over 6 months I find alot of it to be like you in high-school alot of drama also ALOT of resoponsibiltiy for little bit more pay. If my supervisor is not there we get a whooping .50 more from min. wage. I am thinking to myself I am doing this to look good on the resume but is it worth it???? We supposedly get more hours being in cash office but I am lucky to see apx 5 hours more then people who worked less then me. I think alot of my stress is due to this. To make a quick run of closing we have to till pick up's every two hours, if we need to go on till we go on till, we do overides ect for cashiers, try to get cashiers to do returns, clean all tills, clean box bin, bring in 11 tills every noght doing pick up sorting coupons ect, lock up cigerites, do a lottery end day, lockk up lottery, balance coin drawer, set alarm sure I am leaving out something lol.

Thread Information