User Tag List

Page 170 of 275 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    For those of you that dont have an ereader is it something you are considering? Or are you a paper book person?
    I am a paperback person but next time I am at my ex's house I might scoop his kobo cause I don't think he uses it!! lol
    Everytime I go there to help him with something I come home with something I forgot to pack or that I wanted!!
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    So, I woke up with a blazing headache today and downed 2 extra strength tylenols first thing and went back to bed. Matthew woke me up a while later to give him a ride to school. Grudgingly, I got ready, went outside, nearly broke my hip getting to the van, it was so icy. Van doors were frozen shut! Are you kidding me? Matthew tried to get them open for a good few minutes but they wouldn’t budge. Not ONE door. Forget it, ok, take a snow day. Great, I’m grounded home for the day. Well, so much for getting an early jump on grocery shopping. Headache was still blazing…perfect start to the day.

We started to straighten up a bit, but he was feeling crummy too (he’s getting the flu). So we watched tv for a while and chatted. Then I said ok, let’s resume cleaning up…ding dong….ok who is that? We didn’t finish straightening up yet L. Surprise company? Who is at the door? It was Canada Post delivering THIS monstrous box! Hmm what could it be, what could it be? I remembered briefly reading someone in the thread already mailed their package to their buddy. Hmm…could it be?? YUP, it was MY box!! Holy cow, are you serious?? I’m STILL shopping for my buddy.

The mailman said whatever it is, it’s HEAVY! Ok, I took the box and put it in the corner as I was wiping down my cupboards and was going to resume the dishes when Matthew shouted...”OPEN IT NOWWW MOM!!” LOL…so I gave in and did!! Dishes and cupboards be damned! Here’s what was inside:

Things I got in my package from Armygirl_29
    :

• Wilton Cake pop mold (OMG, OMG, OMG! I can’t believe you got it for me!! J)
    • Lollipop sticks for above (I’m guessing they’re also good for lollipops to??) LOL!!
    • Duncan Hines Frosting Creations – Frosting
    • Duncan Hines Flavour mixes - peppermint stick, pink lemonade and fruit punch
    • The biggest thing – a – mabob of scrapbook paper ever! (I was actually looking at scrapbook paper in WalMart a few days ago – NO JOKE!!)
    • Family Circle Magazine
    • Tide Pods sample (MY FAVE!!)
    • Nicole OPI Nail polish set (Kardashian) (Melissa is totally stealing this)
    • Sinple night cream
    • 2 – 3pks of zantac
    • Bottle tags
    • Axe hair cream
    • The cutest flip flops ever! (Thank goodness Melissa has bigger feet than me!)
    • Foot and Nail care set
    • 2 pk Venus Spa Breeze razors (Yay…was running low!)
    • Kingsford BBQ Cookbook
    • 250 Sticky notes – I can see Melissa stealing these also
    • The funniest message pad ever! LMAO!!
    • 2 cute Cookie cutters – birthday cupcake, wrapped candy
    • Garnier body lotion – love it!
    • Resolve sample
    • Olay Shine Control Cleanser

For my son Matthew
    Travel pouch
    Airborne vitamin c tablets
    Schick Hydro 5 Razor
    Gillette Fusion Soothing Face Wash
    Balea body wash
    Gum travel toothbrush set

For Hubby
    Tape measure keychain
    Toast stamper (He’s so using this on Sunday for breakfast)

For my daughter Melissa
    I haven’t opened her box, although I wanted to. I thought I will let her open it and let us both be surprised. Once she gets home from work later this evening, I will update this post with the contents of the box.

Armygirl_29, thank you so, so much for the amazingly sweet and thoughtful package! Geez, I think “thank you” can’t express my gratitude to you. Your kindness and generosity has overwhelmed me. I am deeply touched by the thought and care you put into my package. It was really like Christmas morning!! Honestly! I love everything you picked out for me – absolutely everything! I’m so excited to use my cake pop mold, which I will probably do tomorrow…after I go to the gym…HAHAH!!

You went over and above the requirements of this train and I DO feel truly spoiled rotten today! I was having a pretty crummy day until the mailman rang the doorbell. I packed everything back in the box for Melissa to open when she gets home as she is helping me with my buddy list and I want her to see how generous you were to me.

Thank you again!!
    Super awesome Package Armygirl_29
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Wow! Crazy weekend here. Had a conference all day Saturday and family brunch on Sunday. Went to see Olympus has Fallen (I enjoyed it!) yesterday afternoon.... Wondering if the weekends will ever slow down?

Dishwasher tabs- Yes please
    Fruit candies - Hmmm... Not sure on this one. I want to say no- trying to be good but...
    Man shampoo -Not sure what Clear Shampoo is- but sure
    Hair appliance? - Wouldn't say no to a curling iron- I have the other 2 already
    Pedicure things? - Sure- sounds fun

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

My mind is going a mile a minute!! I looked up more upcycling ideas for furniture!! I have an old nightstand that I REALLY would love to turn into a work bench. Ohhh so many possibilities!!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by shmeelady; Mon, Apr 15th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

julesie-pie - where was the place with the barrel again? I want to put it on my list of "Places I must go!!"

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Evening Ladies! I'm back from the cottage. Had a nice weekend, went shopping in Barrie today with my MIL!

Delivered the postcard (my sister ended up getting it to my mum before she left for Vegas), it was cool but bittersweet. The lady I delivered it to was quite old (in her 80s at the least), the postcard was from her son. She told me that her son & her granddaughter had gone done to South America a couple months back, the postcard was dated February 23rd. Apparently her granddaughter had breast cancer but was recovering well/or had beat it but now she is very very sick she got all teary eyed telling me, but seemed really pleased to receive the postcard.

my sister has a postcard to deliver to Ajax sometime soon, so I let you all know how that goes for her. then I am executing one to be delivered to me at some point in the future!

had a fabulous time at the green show. Got to sample all sorts of green products! Tried some raw organic green juice so good, looking into possibly having some delivered.

!
    Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    My mind is going a mile a minute!! I looked up more upcycling ideas for furniture!! I have an old nightstand that I REALLY would love to turn into a work bench. Ohhh so many possibilities!!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    I love these ideas. I saw them on pinterest and pinned them for future kids. =)

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy I won package of Avon pedicure stuff and toe rings at my business fair today, would you like it???

oh yes love toe rings, I have a martini one that has seen better days!!! lol
    Last edited by julesm14; Mon, Apr 15th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.
    DMS54, missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

If it doesn't rain in my life it pours!! I really must apologize to you wonderful ladies and especially my buddy for being so absent this train. I am out again today but will try to get on tonight on my computer and catch up on all the questions.

I really need a break from this insanity or I just might end up insane!!!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366043314.004494.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  42.0 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hello ladies! Just got back from shopping and I THINK I'm done with my buddy's package. Hopefully I will send it out in a couple of days! The good thing about already receiving my package already is that I don't have any more q's to answer...lol! Have a great day ladies!
    !!
    juliejolie, julesm14, dlee and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Had a good weekend here, went by too fast.
    My bf mom and sister came for a visit yesterday. I think I had mentioned before his mom has alzheimers. A few years ago the family decided to move her to Oakville where his sister is, she works from home and is only a few blocks away, so could help out. She was living here in Orillia and hated it. She worked as a nurse in mental health in toronto and ran a psych ward at one of the hospitals. And when she retired moved home to Orillia--was born here but had not lived here since the late 80's. So she didn't really know anyone other than her sister, she had focused on her career all her life as she was on her on bf's dad left when he was 6 months old.
    Now as her illness is progressing she talks about moving to Orillia all the time and talks about her grandparents and the farm they grew up on, and that she needs to get back to work. In November they decided to move her to a seniors residence where they have nurses to make sure she takes her meds and meals included-its like a dorm room-not full time care. She was living on her own in an apartment when I first met her in October. And she could not take care of herself and was doubling up on meds, not eating, ect.
    She hates the place she is in and has tried to leave, has gotten lost many times and police have brought her back. We were not sure if we should tell her that my bf moved to Orillia with me as we thought she would try to come here and we want to keep her safe. She was brought home from train station by police at the end of March--ticket lady called them as she could tell she was clearly confused and not dressed properly and could not pay for a ticket-thank goodness.
    So my bf told her we lived here and she could visit. So made a plan to bring her here on good friday just for the night as change really affects her. So he went to pick her up and she was not packed or ready to go at all, so he packed a bag for her. We had a good visit. Then on Sat when we went to bus station, direct trip and his sister was meeting her at yorkdale to take her home, she lost it and had a huge temper tantrum, saying she lived here now and would never go back. So we ended up driving her as did not feel comfortable putting her on a bus alone. She was so mad, did not want to go back to Oakville.
    So bf sister suggested she could drive her here Sunday to go to church and come for a visit. When she got there to pick her up she was all packed and thought she was moving to Orillia. And got very angry at sister when she said it was just a visit--she has been told to focus on feelings not facts. So tried that saying you must be very disappointed, and she said yes she is. She asked if she still wanted to visit she said yes. So they came and we had another great visit and drive home was okay. Then this morning she called sister very upset, I guess she had told everyone at the home that she was moving so at breakfast the other residents were asking why are you here you were supposed to move!!!
    We do have her on a list for the next level of care for a spot in Oakville or Orillia as she needs to be somewhere she can not come and go as she pleases. But not sure how she will react when we get the call as she wants to move to her own apartment again.
    Just venting abit, very stressfull for bf and his sister, he has two other sisters-one out west and the other does not get involved or help out with mom at all. She is so mean to his sister too, she does everything for her and she is so ungrateful. She told my mom when she met her that there is this woman that helps her that she does not like, and said she was not her daughter. So hurtful
    Well I hope we get somewhere soon and pray that she will be happier there.
    Thats my little rant/vent.

So it is nice and sunny here so I am gonna get dressed and go outside and clean up all the little branches that fell down with all the ice here on friday. We have huge trees in the backyard.

Oh I sent my package with my bf this morning he is going to ship it today to my buddy!!!!!
    Will pm tracking number to Nat once he emails it to me.
    Hope you like your package buddy

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    julesie-pie - where was the place with the barrel again? I want to put it on my list of "Places I must go!!"

I love these ideas. I saw them on pinterest and pinned them for future kids. =)

The barrel is at Post Office Bay on Floreana Island in the Galapagos, which is off the coast of Ecuador!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floreana_Island
    julesm14, dlee, missbee217 and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

My Package is officially MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

you guys are so on top of it already mailing, busy day here, we bought a 'new' table and it took 1.5 hours to pick it up, 3 trips, 10 chair and a table. its old but sturdy. you don't find table with 10 chair anymore. hubby bought lunch.. chinese, my fortune cookie. 'This weekend will afford you personal opportunity" hmm wonder what that means .. lol

anyway I know have a whole wack of cleaning to get caught up on. get this place back in order. as well as the rest of my list to conquer. hope my buddy understands if im not on too much during the day. ill catch up on at night once hubby is gone to work.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Mailed!!!!! Then I had to go rescue my husband from the ditch!!!!!! He's had this car for not even a month and because of the roads hit the ditch and took out a road sign on the way down.... ARGHHHHH!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

anyone watching the Boston Marathon ---> 2 explosions at the finish line!!!

what is wrong with people!!!
    missbee217 likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Well I think I just might like Kijiji a little more last two days I made 75.00 selling a grandmother clock and vacuum now just to get a nibble on my Bissel very surprised no one is interested!

I got FREE toothbrush's today Walmart had Reach for 2.00 and I had the call in coupon only had 3 but 3 is better then none!

Thread Information