User Tag List

Page 196 of 275 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    ill take it if no one else has already claimed it ?
    I do have another 5 so PM me your address!!!
    chesterjes likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Hint for my buddy.....you live in the same province as me!

CP lied buddy, you were supposed to receive your package today but its still reading "in transit" as of 4:18 this morning fingers crossed for tomorrow (now I wonder if I can get my money back?)
    juliejolie, julesm14, dlee and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Buddy your package is wrapped!!

DS is decorating the package just for you!!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images    

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

awww thats cute. love it. very creative!
    julesm14, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi ladies, just got back from my little drive. My buddy was Julesie-Pie, but I delievered the package(s) to her cousin Jennifer. She opened the door and I explained that I had some mothers day gifts for her on behalf of her cousin and she was totally surprised and didn't really know what to say. Her adorable son ran to the door to show me his toy piano - he's soo darn cute n precious. My daughter came to the door to as I had 4 large gift bags and she wanted to eat him right up!! LOL!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Oh no! My package is all alone? I didn't have a chance to read all the posts! And dd brought her laptop but forgot the cord.... So I just have my phone.
    We are in Drummondville for thee night, drove 1100km today... I will go back and reread now.
    KK7, gwennad, julesie-pie and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    So hoping it was going to move a wee bit faster but it will have to wait now lol Now I wait in suspense
    2013/04/18 07:53 PICTOU Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    My father in law would have picked it up this morning, it will be there when I get home tomorrow night!
    KK7, DMS54, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Thanks everyone I knew you would all understand, but still feel bad about it.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366332200.565912.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  29.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

cowgirlmama - feel no guilt. this is a guilt-free zone. life happens. we all know that. we are all here to support each other. package trains are meant to be enjoyable, not burdensome so don't feel bad. know that we are here whenever you want to come back to us!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Ok I have been having issues trying to catch up with all the questions, my computer doesn't want to work so I am only able to use my phone and well.... it doesn't work very well with multi quoting. Buddy anything and I mean anything you send will be cherished. To my Buddy, I am almost finished your package and will have it done over the weekend, I hope you like it and will feel pampered when you get it

I have come to the decision, that I am not going to be riding anymore trains for awhile. My life has been in a complete upheavel this last couple of weeks and I don't see it getting better in the very near future. I have been unable to devote the time that I feel you all deserve. I feel horrible about letting you all down with my lack of responding in the thread. I feel I owe you all an explaination, some of the c**p I have been dealing with is..... My hubby is completely stressed at work, and is working 14 hours days 7 days a week right now. They doing some restuctering and his work load is at an all time high. I have been trying to take on as much of the work and responsabilities that he would normally do at home so I can to give him some relief on the stresses at home. My own health issues, I have been tested, poked and prodded, and we still have no answers as to why my immune system is in overload, I have been unable work a complete shift because of the pain that it causes and have also spent time in the hospital. Mentally I am also in a rough spot, I am sick of being sick, yet feel that certain indiviual's ( in my own da*n fmaily) believe that I am playing up the symptoms and that I should just suck it up, When I asked for a little help (delivering a package to DHL Express which is only 20 minutes away) I was told no because they didn't want to drive, yet I was busy working their shift at work for them. I have family members that are very good at laying guilt trips, and have been doing so lately, which I am not even close to being able to deal with at the moment. Everyone seems to think that I am superwoman and able to do everything they all want me to, yet if I say no or ask for help in return, I am the one that is selfish. I am running at 100 miles an hour and getting no where........ and today i find out my grandfather is sick and we are all sitting on pins and needles waiting on test results, it is a hope for the best but prepare for the worst situation right now.

This is my life in a nutshell right now, I hope that you can all forgive me for my lack of attention on this train.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Oh thank goodness wouldn't want Willows present to be sad ; )

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

hope things perk up cowgirlmama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Kindergarten is going to make me go broke. I think DD has been invited to almost every child's bday party. I feel guilty not letting her go to every one of them, but it's getting expensive AND time consuming!

We received another invitation yet again - this is a double bday party - but my DD is only really friends with one of them. But I know I have to buy a gift for both. Just hurts the wallet when it's at the same time. Guess I'll go skim the TRU flyer!
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Would you let your kindergartener wear nail polish? I see a cute set by Creativity for Kids aclled "Pretty Pedicure Salon" for $15.87. I think I can manage two of those! (I feel weird getting them different gifts, for some reason! LOL)
    KK7, julesm14, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I think that would be perfect hijinx

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

OK, good! Will have to get my butt into TRU tomorrow sometime.
    julesm14, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Page 196 of 275 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast

Thread Information