User Tag List

Page 270 of 275 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

good morning! just checking in. you know, one of the first things I want to do each morning is check the package train threads. I had a really bad day yesterday, after a high on my birthday I felt so low because a coworker has been trying to tear me down over and over and I finally started crying in my office. =(

you ladies are some of the best support I know. just wanted to say thank you for that. BIG HUGS ALL AROUND! =)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    good morning! just checking in. you know, one of the first things I want to do each morning is check the package train threads. I had a really bad day yesterday, after a high on my birthday I felt so low because a coworker has been trying to tear me down over and over and I finally started crying in my office. =(

you ladies are some of the best support I know. just wanted to say thank you for that. BIG HUGS ALL AROUND! =)
    *hugs* aww hope your day gets better soon...
    Not happy about the co-worker making you cry =( What a bully!

Know that we are all here for you and if you ever wanna talk, my/our ears are always open!

TGIF!!!!!!!
    julesm14 and dlee like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

This is embarassing: Danielle is also in Hip Hop and I haven't been to see any practices. Today's recital night and tomorrow and I didn't get tickets because they were SOLD OUT last week! Annoying!!!!

Guess I'll be buying the DVD so I will see the routine, lol.

I'm such a sucky mom!!! Not looking for support here..just stating the truth. I'm brutal with this crap!

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Morning all!!! devin has a dance recital tonite too!! he has been in hip hop since september and parents were not allowed to stay and watch (too distracting) so kinda excited to see what he has learned!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    goodluck!

DD has a ballet recital next Saturday! I don't know how to do her either, it's got to in a bun, this should be interesting, she hates having her hair comb. Which reminds me I need bobbypins.

maybe we'll all have to post pics of our cuties in their costumes. I'll feel proud if I that, lol.
    julesie-pie and julesm14 like this.
    shop my webstore:

spend40save10now

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    This is embarassing: Danielle is also in Hip Hop and I haven't been to see any practices. Today's recital night and tomorrow and I didn't get tickets because they were SOLD OUT last week! Annoying!!!!

Guess I'll be buying the DVD so I will see the routine, lol.

I'm such a sucky mom!!! Not looking for support here..just stating the truth. I'm brutal with this crap!
    Back in my day, it was like pulling teeth to get people to come out and see our dance recitals--we all would have fallen off the stage if we had looked out and seen a crowded house! You'd think they would have sent tickets home with the kids to make sure the parents would have had tickets, though, in case they did sell out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

LOL my niece has her dance recital tonight too!

So, in BC today, this weekend it's supposed to get up to 30 where I live!! Told hubby it might be time to drag out the air conditioners lol

Also, just wanted to let you all know that since Feb.22nd, I've been able to save and pay off $1000 of my debt! Wow. I'm doing so good and proud of myself! At this rate, I will definitely be back in the fall for riding package trains :D

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Back in my day, it was like pulling teeth to get people to come out and see our dance recitals--we all would have fallen off the stage if we had looked out and seen a crowded house! You'd think they would have sent tickets home with the kids to make sure the parents would have had tickets, though, in case they did sell out.

Tickets are $10 each so I guess they didn't want to just send them home, lol. Like she didn't get enough out of us at registration time-$350 a class, she actually charges us to see what our money got us, lol!!!

Just kidding, I really dropped the ball on this one. Hopefully DD doesn't mind...or notice I wasn't there, lol.
    shop my webstore:

spend40save10now

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Dlee.. poopoo on your co-worker. feel better hun.
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I'm bored... it's beautiful outside and I'm stuck in my office. Have a client coming in at 4pm, but would much rather be sitting on the porch at home. Aren't there a couple more packages somewhere.. I know Armygirl won't get hers until after Holidays.. but maybe I missed some.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

It is so nice out! Just got back from shopping. The mail was late today so left before the mail man came and of course there were quite a few coupons I could've used while out!! Including the $3 Aveeno I could have used on the baby sunblock!!! I used $1 printable but still...that stuff's espensive!! I price matched at WM ($10.97 in rcss flyer) and it doesn't look like a very big bottle, lol. On a happy note, I finally found the Vileda Scrunge at Metro YAY! Now I need to figure out how to turn on the central air in this house....

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

My Metro??? or did you go to London.. I've looked at Aylmer No Frills, Walmart & Freshco and haven't found it yet. Have two to redeem, plus the freebie Mrs. Sunshine gave me.. so the BF will have no excuse for scrubbing pots!
    julesie-pie, julesm14 and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I'm bored... it's beautiful outside and I'm stuck in my office. Have a client coming in at 4pm, but would much rather be sitting on the porch at home. Aren't there a couple more packages somewhere.. I know Armygirl won't get hers until after Holidays.. but maybe I missed some.
    There are 2 more packages left to be opened (other than Armygirl76's). I think they expected delivery date for Shawshank's is Monday.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

omg don't get me started on the vileda fpc.......just the peanut butter cheerios......can't find either anywhere
    julesm14 likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Yes I got my package! Thank you so much buddy! (no name on it....) will post pictures later!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    omg don't get me started on the vileda fpc.......just the peanut butter cheerios......can't find either anywhere
    Lol... I cant find those now either! Lots when the BOGO was on, but didn't need cereal, now that I have 3 freebies.. can't find them. Pretty sad... will have to make a trip over to London and see what they have.. likely can find them there, its just to get the time to go over before the 15th!

Page 270 of 275 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 ... LastLast

Thread Information