User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: YMMV - Stouffer's Rewards Double Your Points April 2nd - 9th

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by petsrfun101 View Post
    i got the email and i did get double points for all the pins i entered, i did private message them on facebook to make sure i would get them before i entered them and they told me it was for stouffers only(no lean cuisine), very glad i asked because i was going to buy stouffers and lean cuisine so when they told me i made sure to buy only stouffers! don't think there's a limit on how many you can enter because i did over 45 pins i think, redeemed points at sdm for the boxes, otherwise i never would have bought that many!

That's funny--was going to type just about the same thing--got 46 at SDM for free, ripped 'em out of the boxes, and punched them in (got 250 regular points and 250 "Bonus" points for each entry, for total of 500 of course). Seems Lean Cuisine counted just the same as Stouffer's in my case. Got the SDM points for buying gift cards, used the points to get this stuff, which will generate gift cards for Safeway and more air miles...so the circle continues . Unexpected bonus: outside of the boxes, the stuff takes up a lot less room in the freezer!!
    LIVE SIMPLE and momgoneawol like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

No double points for me. I had not entered anything in ages and just tried one to see. Guess I will tuck them back away again and see if they do another round of bonuses. Miffed that some got it and some didn't.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i entered 3 stouffers,no lean cusine..no double points.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information