User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Which super store was that lillypad?
    Last edited by C.RoyCanada; Fri, Jun 3rd, 2011 at 06:15 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so glad that I've found a section for Moncton! Still a newbie here. Glad to know about Superstore, I always use the self checkout anyway and would probably try that instead of going through a cashier.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you know if they have the $10 coupon limit at self check out as well. I have never used coupons at the self checkout, but think I will be starting. It will be less hassle, and even if they do question it, they would qdo it at the other cashes as well. So I may get less confrontations if I start doing it myself.

Any info on COupons at the self checkout would be great!

Ruth Ann
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Self check out is awesome! The cashiers there are usually quite nice, they don't need to call a supervisor over to do an override, I usually let them know before I scan anything that I have coupons, and if it is a FPC, I give them the coupon right after I ring in each item it is for. Very easy, no hassle.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do you enter the coupons or scan them, or do you give them to them to do?
    Check out Moncton Coupon Lady on Facebook...I will try to update with deals in the local stores, as well as hosting coupon swaps and more fun Locally!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I haven't tried yet but, I heard that you can scan the coupon zone coupons yourself. I will try tomorrow on my weekly trip, and let you know

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always use the self scan and have never had any issues. Usually the attendants are very nice and usually just rapidly go over the coupons. I usually go at the one in Dieppe.

Also... I usually always only buy one of each product at a time when I have coupon (limit one per household or customer). Has anybody tried buying more?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So do you scan the Manufacturer's coupons yourself, or input them somehow? Or do you still get the cashier to do it? I know you give them the coupons when you are done, but can I enter them all myself at the self scan?
    That would make things so much easier!

Thanks for all the info!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I went tonight, the cashier at self scan has to put in all the coupons, even the coupon zone ones. Just ring in your purchases and give her the coupons when you are done, if you have FPC, let her know before you scan them, and give them to her after each one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually you can enter them yourself. When you are done scanning your items, there is a button on the bottom for coupons. Then you select if it the CZ, manufacturer`s, etc... You then add the amounts the coupons are worth or scan them. THen you give your coupons to the attendant. I find it easier that way.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up. We do most of our groceries in Dieppe, have gone to the Trinity one a couple times, when at Costco, but for some reason, I just dont feel comfortable in that store.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information