User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

First off i am not sure where to put this so if it needs to be moved please do so.

So I called bell today to try and see if we can change some of our programming since they changed it around (we are on a really old package). I was on hold for 40min ( yes a lot, annoying but that is not the point). When I get someone on the phone she looks at everything and says well i have a deal for you!...you give up time shifting (costs 3$) and I will give you the channel (it costs 2.50) and you will be saving money.....WHAT????? that is not a deal you are not giving me anything i am giving up something to get the channel...

Thanks for teaching me what a REAL deal is.
    This thread is currently associated with: Bell
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

what happened next? did you stay with bell or cancel?

Thread Information