VOTE HERE IN MAXIMUM.

http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

here is full detail below vote to Hon Jim today act fast

Dear Friend

Jason Kenney unfortunately killed many people's dreams about coming to Canada.

They have members of parliament that talk proud about this achievement.

I want to thank you for signing the petition to stop Kenney and his conservatives from destroying those immigration files.

There is still an opportunity for us to bring this to light and force Kenney to reverse this decision.

There is a TV Channel which will invite MPs who win the voting the opportunity to speak to be interviewed and followed around.

I am one of those contestants. Unfortunately in order to stop me from speaking about the 280 thousand immigration cases which were deleted the Conservatives flooded the voting.

I now turn to you who were affected and ask you to help me get the interview and speak about the immigration cases.

We have until Tuesday 12 o'clock noon local Toronto time to get me to win and be able to speak.

I ask you to please get on the web and vote for me. http://faqmp.ichannel.ca/

You can only vote one person per computer. You can vote from many computers it does not care where you live and who you are. One Person, one vote. one computer. next 12 hours.

Please spread this around the world and get people to vote.

Please help me

Regards, Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
Scarborough-AgincourtLiberal Critic for Multiculturalism
Constituency Office
3850 Finch Ave East Suite 206
Scarborough Ontario
M1T 3T6
Tel: (416) 321 5454
fax: (416) 321 5456
jim @ karygiannismp.com
www.karygiannismp.com @ jimkarygiannis
"Live-Love-Laugh" This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.

Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
3850 Finch Ave E #206
Toronto Ontario M1T 3T6 Canada