User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How easy to use are no-fee bank accounts?

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

[- they don't offer american exchange...so if you go to the states often keep that in mind}

If you go to a CIBC bank machine that offers US dollars to be withdrawn, you can get US$ from your PC account.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    [- they don't offer american exchange...so if you go to the states often keep that in mind}

If you go to a CIBC bank machine that offers US dollars to be withdrawn, you can get US$ from your PC account.
    Are you sure? When I was using PC - some of the benefits that the CIBC customers got at the machine were not offered to the PC customers. Just making sure.

I used to be with PC and even had our mortgage with them (as well as a LOC) for a while. However, since we have a couple of rentals and sometimes have to use cash for a downpayment, the certified cheque issue got to be a bit much. I have changed banks a couple of times and then decided to go 'local'. So now we have a credit union - no fee - with our LOC and mortgages as well as a US funds account (no fee except to withdraw as long as the balance is a minimum). It is not the perfect option but since we live in a smaller community, I got tired of driving 30km each time I wanted to visit my branch.

I use Canadian Western Bank for TXFA accounts because their interest is MUCH better than the credit union and can transfer to them at no charge.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

very easy to use
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information