User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Green works Dish soap $0.50

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Green works $0.50 after $1.50 coupon from Clorox.ca coupon at Canadian tire this week. The coupons are printable and can print as many as you would like! (you may have to print 1 at a time I did)I bought 10 bottles today! and only paid $5 usually its $5 for 2 bottle so its a great deal especially if you love green works products and love that they keep your family safe! My stockpile was getting low on dish soap since I rarely see a good deal like this on dish soap!
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire
    walkinglady, hcao, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

nice!
    veebee likes this.
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I am hoping to get some too (will be PM'ing at Walmart!)
    Good for you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica373 View Post
    Green works $0.50 after $1.50 coupon from Clorox.ca coupon at Canadian tire this week. The coupons are printable and can print as many as you would like! (you may have to print 1 at a time I did)I bought 10 bottles today! and only paid $5 usually its $5 for 2 bottle so its a great deal especially if you love green works products and love that they keep your family safe! My stockpile was getting low on dish soap since I rarely see a good deal like this on dish soap!
    any idea when the sales ends ?
    http://legerweb.com/UDKK7
    INSTAGC: Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal Jessica! I like Green works very much; for $0.50 I like it even more. Thank you for posting.
    oscarandme likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Great deal! There also 2/5 at London drugs for west coast stackers, I've been getting them free for the last two weeks! It's unadvertised and is on till the 21 st or something.
    mrs.march6 and oscarandme like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by viv7v7 View Post
    any idea when the sales ends ?
    Thursday April 18.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Greenworks dishwashing liquid $2.00-$1.50 printable coupon-$0.50 CT money=$0.00.
    coley3 and oscarandme like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Tks for your brag! I have tons of Dawn but I'll go buy a couple of bottles. For the bird cage, it's not recommended to use regular soap. And I do have some CT $.
    super_e and oscarandme like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh cbou, let us know if you were allowed to use printable coupons at a Canadian Tire in the Montreal area. I've been hearing that people have been getting "we don't accept photocopies", and don't even care to hear that they are from the manufacturer's website.
    cbou likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question! So when I print off multiples of the coupon they all have the same bar code. Did yours show that as well?
    I am afraid that if they all look the same then the cashier may think they are photocopies?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super_e View Post
    Oh cbou, let us know if you were allowed to use printable coupons at a Canadian Tire in the Montreal area. I've been hearing that people have been getting "we don't accept photocopies", and don't even care to hear that they are from the manufacturer's website.
    It will be easier for you to PM at Maxi or Walmart. CT can be so difficult with coupons. I don't think i've ever attempted a printable.
    super_e and PammieD like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Oh brother. I got much trouble super_e. I posted in the coupon trend what happened to me. I wind up PM at Walmart. Gees, I only wanted to get ONE bottle. But thanks to someone who used 25 of them last Friday, I was even accused that it was me! I said to the manager are you kidding me! If it would have been me, why the heck would I buy just one now. Arck!

super_e likes this.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I know here it Gatineau they do, but its one coupon per transaction! lol so I did 10 different transactions! good thing I was in no rush and there was no line behind me!
    super_e likes this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

nice deal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information