User Tag List

Thread: Mission

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any one else in Mission, BC been to LD? Today they told me as of June 1st they are not stacking coupons that say "not to be combined with any other offer" which is most coupons! Has anyone har this at other LD or is it just Mission?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They said the same thing to me when I was there, OF the three, Abby, Langley and Mission, seems mission is the toughest to deal with. The CS at the Abby store are awesome to work with. They did point out the P&G situation to me so that one is set in stone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Chwk. is the same...this is happening at many of the LD's and I do believe this is a result of talks w/the mfc.'s. This 'new' policy is company wide and sooner or later all LD will have to implement this policy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few weeks ago I was able to combine by B2Save$4.00 coupon with the B2G2Free coupon for Ziplock sanwhich bags at the LD in Abbotsford. I found a few more coupons and went to go stack them at the Chilliwack LD and she pointed out that they said 'not to be combined with any other offer' and said I could not stack thoes. Im going to the Abby LD today so ill ask them when I go and see what they say

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the London Drugs in Abbotsford today and told them about how the Chilliwack branch wouldn't let me stack because it said "may not be combined with any other offer" with their coupon policy I printed off awhile ago.

LD's coupon policy says "If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons."

The customer service lady explained to me that if the coupon say "cannot be combined with any other offer" you can still stack it because it doesnt say "any other COUPON OFFER" So I staked SO as long as the coupon does not say "cannot be combined with any other COUPON OFFER" then you can use it. :D:D:D I was SOO RELIEVED!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so the mission ld has gotten the rules straight and you can stack as long as the coupons dont specifically say that they cant be used with other coupons or coupon offers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I go to the Mission store and have not had any problems. You can stack pretty well any coupon, but only one printable per customer per day, and you can NOT stack any with the ".... STRICTLY PROHIBITED" wording (that would be the P & G's ). Other than that you should be good to go!
    LF: Van Houtte, Newmans, Purina One Cat & Dog Food... FT: Lots!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LD's coupon policy says "If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons."

The customer service lady explained to me that if the coupon say "cannot be combined with any other offer" you can still stack it because it doesnt say "any other COUPON OFFER"

Yep, this correct, I got an email confirmation from LD HO about this. Or you can reference their blog as well

http://blog.londondrugs.com/search/label/Coupons

Thread Information