User Tag List

Thread: Pranks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Played any good pranks lately?
    What's the best prank you ever pulled?

2 nights ago, I was very bored, so I decided to short sheet my parents bed (anyone who doesn't know what it is, check here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=short+sheet )
    So after preparing it and finishing making the bed, I had to have a good 5 minutes to myself as I was laughing hilariously. Then I waited until my mom was out of the room, and told my dad to make sure he didn't get into bed first (he usually doesn't anyways), And I also told him because I knew he would be very amused.

So when I'm ready to go to bed (about 3-4 hours later) I go upstairs to my mom's room, and she doesn't say anything about it until everyone else leaves the room. Then she keeps asking me "Did you do something to mess up my sheets?" and I start laughing... She then starts insisting that my dad did it/my dad got me to do it, and that my dad was all behind it. So after a couple minutes of me sitting there laughing, I let her know that he didn't have anything to do with it, though I told him after I'd done it.

My dad thought the best part was she kept insisting he did it

EDIT: Thought of a couple more..

Also I always used to change my brother's desktop while he was at work to random pictures of him (him yelling, wearing a clown wig, etc)

Onetime I had a co-worker that would always leave while he was working with me for 20-30 minutes at a time, he always said he was buying smokes but he was in fact playing on a slot machine.

So one day when we were working, He says he HAS to go get some smokes. There was another co-worker there at the time who wasn't working that day, and while the first guy was gone, I came up with a plan.

First guy comes back, and he (as usual) asks if it was busy. I then tell him "Oh, Jeff... it was horrible... non stop, line up to the door, Even Mike had to help me out." He had a horrified look on his face, especially when I added "Oh, and your ex-gf called. She said it was an emergency."

He later told me that he was actually not gambling, just getting stoned (!! Which he had been fired for doing before), then I finally told him that in fact there was NO ONE in the store while he was gone.

One that happened to my brother at school, was a male friend mouthed what looked like "i love you" from across the room. My brother started panicking and said "Dude! I don't swing that way!" and the guy replied "What? I just mouthed "Elephant shoe"", Which if you mouth it, looks like "I love you" (I did it on my sister.. she looked very panicked. It was awesome.)
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by spring90; Wed, Sep 26th, 2007 at 06:55 PM.
    Don't you know they're lying when they're telling you it's been all right?
    http://cashcrate.com/389609

ilovepepsi
    Lol, my uncle pulled a good prank on me when I was younger.Me and 2 of my cousins were spending the night at my aunt+uncles. We wanted to sleep in this old trailer they had outside, so they let us. There are lots of bears around my aunts house and i was very scared of bears when i was younger! Me and my cousins heard banging on the side of the trailer and there was empty beer bottles in boxes outside of it and those were rattled, the trailer was shaking, I was scared. My head was near a small open screen window, and im terrified sitting there listening and then i hear a grunt beside me, I screamed so loud. Me and my cousins were screaming for my aunt and then i just I ran from the trailer and ran into my uncle who was wearing a black leather jacket. I fell down and started crying. He felt so bad... But now i look back on it and laugh.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spring90 View Post
    One that happened to my brother at school, was a male friend mouthed what looked like "i love you" from across the room. My brother started panicking and said "Dude! I don't swing that way!" and the guy replied "What? I just mouthed "Elephant shoe"", Which if you mouth it, looks like "I love you" (I did it on my sister.. she looked very panicked. It was awesome.)
    Another is "I wanna vacuum".

I won't explain what it looks like, but if you're ever to try it, make sure you do it in the mirror so you know what they think you are saying. We (my friends and I) learned those as kids.

I've put plastic wrap on the toilet before.

ilovepepsi
    No body liked this one kid at my school. He was weird.One day in science class he was sitting in front of me, and I had a ketchup pack so I opened it up a little bit and when he stood up to look at the board i put it under him. He never even noticed, then like 5 mins later he said it smelled like hotdogs. lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a friend who put lube all over the toilet seats at her school, hid until someone came in, then the person got stuck

I laughed so hard...
    Don't you know they're lying when they're telling you it's been all right?
    http://cashcrate.com/389609

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemykids View Post
    Another is "I wanna vacuum".

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Like that Boo? HAHA!

spring90 - that's hilarious about the lube!! I'm gonna try that on April Fools! hahaha

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

[quote=ilovemykids;176512]Another is "I wanna vacuum"./quote]

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Thread Information