User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By JennyFromTheRock
  • 1 Post By momi
  • 1 Post By Candini
  • 1 Post By Decaf
  • 2 Post By Insane

Thread: Another day, another shoppers drug mart rant!! Ugh!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

In less than a month I've had more than my share of issues with Shoppers! First was the confusion with the green works coupon, then the same day as that at a different store, they wouldnt give me my promo cards ( double double promo ) because my AFTER coupon total wasnt $75..... even thought their OWN policy said I should. Well today I'm pissed again!!

I just went online to look at my Optimum balance...... this past saturday I went in for the 20x points event. Peak freans cookies were on B1G1 so I had 2 packs..... So as I was leaving I looked at my reciept and not only did the peak freans not come off as B1G1, they were the wrong price too. I had to go back and have them adjust the cookies. They ended up refunding the $3.99..... THEN they cashed out that transaction and resold them to me on a whole new transaction....... The Refund transaction TOOK 788 points from me!!!!!!! And when I re-bought them after the price adjustment I only got back 10 points!!!!! I lost nearly 780 points over their mistake!!! Ughh, frustrating!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Decaf and momi like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

yeah so frustrating...
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

That happened to me before too. I needed to SCOP an item but then it would have threw off the whole 20x the points. Super lame.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

happened to me as well. went from 1000 BP to 30.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I did the double-double promo and used coupons too.
    I was well over $75 but the coupons took it down to $55.?? and then tax was a few bucks - still only $59 final total. Swiped my optimum and and the prompt came up on the screen saying to give the promo. She tried to hit the total button or something and make it go away quickly but I saw it! She gave us the total and I said "yes and my bonus cards..." "No. you're not even close to $75."
    "I was way over $75 and register said to give the promo cards"
    She yelled to someone else and they whispered about coupons and totals. She came back and grudgingly handed it over.
    It was weird. She was good about the coupons at first; asking where I got some of them. But then flipped and didn't want me to have a completely awesome shop.
    Major mood swings on the SDM cashiers.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine6100 View Post
    I did the double-double promo and used coupons too.
    I was well over $75 but the coupons took it down to $55.?? and then tax was a few bucks - still only $59 final total. Swiped my optimum and and the prompt came up on the screen saying to give the promo. She tried to hit the total button or something and make it go away quickly but I saw it! She gave us the total and I said "yes and my bonus cards..." "No. you're not even close to $75."
    "I was way over $75 and register said to give the promo cards"
    She yelled to someone else and they whispered about coupons and totals. She came back and grudgingly handed it over.
    It was weird. She was good about the coupons at first; asking where I got some of them. But then flipped and didn't want me to have a completely awesome shop.
    Major mood swings on the SDM cashiers.

I had that EXACT same experience on the double double weekend too!! They argued with me black and blue that I shouldnt get the cards because I was below $75 after my coupons. I stood my ground though and got my cards. I hate un-informed cashiers!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I bought pair of professional hair cutting scissor from SDM regular price $19, got home open the package and it was the sh**tiest pair ever made, it was unpolished and so dull I can't even stab SDM with it. I can't cut anything because the handle holes are too small. I have to apply so much pressure to cut a piece of paper I almost got a blister from it. A pair from Dollarama would be 1000000 times better. But I am stuck with it because if I return it my total would fall below $100 and I won't get 20x on June 28.
    KAT_5998 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I bought pair of professional hair cutting scissor from SDM regular price $19, got home open the package and it was the sh**tiest pair ever made, it was unpolished and so dull I can't even stab SDM with it. I can't cut anything because the handle holes are too small. I have to apply so much pressure to cut a piece of paper I almost got a blister from it. A pair from Dollarama would be 1000000 times better. But I am stuck with it because if I return it my total would fall below $100 and I won't get 20x on June 28.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

If you call them they'll give you the points back. Happens all the time. They'll see the transaction after and just manually add the points if you call and ask.
    Decaf and vaughngal like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    If you call them they'll give you the points back. Happens all the time. They'll see the transaction after and just manually add the points if you call and ask.
    No they haven't give me the points yet that's the problem. I'll phone Monday see if they can make an exception this time. Never buy a "STYLIZE" scissor from SDM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I rarely shop at SDM anymore because their prices are so high. I can get everything I get there elsewhere. I used to collect the points religiously back when they had lots more specials with 1,000 bp and it would add up quickly but nowadays they don't have many of those.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    No they haven't give me the points yet that's the problem. I'll phone Monday see if they can make an exception this time. Never buy a "STYLIZE" scissor from SDM.
    I meant for the OP.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Thread Information