User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: walmart rant....i'm so angry

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I would agree if they took all the coupons, or took all the coupons and bought no product. Peelies that are good for an assortment of items are placed randomly on batches of product. Somebody has a roll of them and they just stick stick stick. They don't care if you use it on that product or the one beside it that they didn't put a coupon on.

Taking a coupon applicable on many products off of one to use on another is really not a big deal, as long as you aren't taking a bunch of them home. If you want to take a peelie off of item A to use on item B right then and there, as long as the coupon works for both I don't see the issue.

Overdoing it is when it becomes a problem.

I don't think the OP did anything wrong.
    This isn't entirely true. Reps come into stores and put peelies on products for a variety of reasons. Generally the main reason is because the company is coming out with new packaging and they want to clear out the old packaging to make room for the new. If you take a peelie off an old packaging product and put it on another product that was not intended to have a peelie is wrong. IN order to avoid this situation, ask a customer service rep to assist you before you assume it's okay to peel it off and stick it on another product.
    s.hamandi likes this.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^ thats a good idea i will make sure i ask.
    I know my packaging had a sticker on it i can see there was a clear square on mine prob
    where the sticker was suppose to be.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

It helps to develop a tough hide if you coupon much. People will say the oddest stuff. I can see how it would look like stealing to other shoppers.. if you saw someone removing a 50% off sign off a package and putting it on the one they were taking you might think they were stealing. Personally I feel its not their place to say anything to you.. if they had a concern they should speak to customer service and let them handle it.. With regards to what you did.. if you saw the space and believed what you did was correct, though its hard to do.. its best to ignore the response of others.

First when I started couponing, I had problems at SDM using a $10 coupon for a 6.99 item. I knew the policy was to reduce the value to the price of the item but the cashier said I wasn't allowed to get items for free. She called another cashier who said I couldn't do it, even though I had a copy of the store coupon policy . Finally, I asked for the manager.. as Im waiting the cashier working the next register started attacking me telling me I couldn't do it.. lolll I got so frustrated so I looked at her and said, "you need to be quiet, this has absolutely nothing to do with you and you don't know what you are talking about." While it was true, I felt bad having said it.. I should have just said we'll wait for the manager.

I wouldn't have felt comfortable transferring the sticker, if I felt it had been removed though and showed the spot w here it was.. I would have asked the cashier or customer service to transfer it for me..
    s.hamandi likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information