User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: SAVE-ON-FOOD - coupons and Deals 2013

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Edited...I've decided not to comment...already said enough.

/cough cough....

as I merrily fondle my free dove from last year..../sigh
    Last edited by jezz; Sat, May 25th, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

On that note...I've been thinking of stacking these but I have no idea what the price is (I live 30 minutes away)....

aveeno: $3 callin, $3wub2, $2 hair care...and I think there must be a printable?
    bertolli oil: 3x$2 hang tags.
    Hidden valley salad dressing: there are two UPC tps for $1.50 and an insert for $1.50= $4.50

id love some other ideas and maybe some prices? If anyone knows them.

j
    Last edited by jezz; Sat, May 25th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
    hijinx25 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    On that note...I've been thinking of stacking these but I have no idea what the price is (I live 30 minutes away)....

aveeno: $3 callin, $3wub2, $2 hair care...and I think there must be a printable?
    Hidden valley salad dressing: there are two UPC tps for $1.50 and an insert for $1.50= $4.50

j
    There are 2 printables for the Aveeno. I think one from facebook $3 wub 2 and one from healthyessentials.ca $5 wub 2. Pretty sure the Aveeno hair shampoo and conditioner were something like 7.99 or 8.99 regular price.
    GypsyGirl and jezz like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

j
    Actually, there are 3 different tear pads plus the insert for Hidden Valley. There are the two differently coded tear pads that have been found at RCSS in this last Smartsource tear pad cycle (#5105, #5091). And the $1.50 Hidden Valley tear pad found with last month's Smartsource tear pads (#5088). And the coupon from the March 23 Smartsource insert (Sleep Country on the cover), #5033.

[
    hijinx25 and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I stacked $1 Live Right Bites and $ 0.75 Live Right bites to score some boxes for $0.75 each (on sale at $2.50). Or you could do $1 websaver and $1 cardboard coupon from product packaging to make them $0.50 a box.

My son likes these as snacks!
    mcminsen likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Actually, there are 3 different tear pads plus the insert for Hidden Valley. There are the two differently coded tear pads that have been found at RCSS in this last Smartsource tear pad cycle (#5105, #5091). And the $1.50 Hidden Valley tear pad found with last month's Smartsource tear pads (#5088). And the coupon from the March 23 Smartsource insert (Sleep Country on the cover), #5033.

[

I have upc # ..046! It was in a pamphlet in sobeys about a month and a half ago
    mcminsen and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Awesome sauce! I think we need a wiki for this....I'll go poke couponandoff and see if we can getter done!

j

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I think Hidden valley salad dressing is selling $4.59 at SOF. If all 3 couopons (different UPC) are used, it will be 9 cents each.
    For Live Right Bites, If I had all coupons ($1 $1 $.75), I woulld use them all to get $.25 overage with other purchase. (That should work.)
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Sun, May 26th, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
    jezz likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

FYI - not saying this is the same at all locations, but my SOF won't give you overages with stacking.

Eg. if you have a $5 Chapman's coupon, and use it on a purchase that's $3.99, they will give you the $1.01 as overage. But if you buy a tub of ice cream at $5.99 and use a $5 Chapman's coupon and $2 Chapman's (make believe), they will not give you the $1.01 overage. This has been my experience at my store. If someone has a different experience, let me know!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    FYI - not saying this is the same at all locations, but my SOF won't give you overages with stacking.

Eg. if you have a $5 Chapman's coupon, and use it on a purchase that's $3.99, they will give you the $1.01 as overage. But if you buy a tub of ice cream at $5.99 and use a $5 Chapman's coupon and $2 Chapman's (make believe), they will not give you the $1.01 overage. This has been my experience at my store. If someone has a different experience, let me know!!
    They have a limit of 5% of the item value for overage. ex. Vanhoutte coffee is on for $8.49 I have a $10 ($3, $3, $2, $2) stack. they will only take $8 and give me back a $2 coupon. But it it were $10.49, they would take an $11 stack ($3, $3, $3, $2) and I would get $0.51 overage.
    Leigh-Anne and Ms.Meow like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

That's great! My SOF's manager said no. It might be store specific? I'm not sure! I have a friend in the BC interior whose SOF will not stack period. Perhaps a case of YMMV?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I am singling out P&G because SOF is allowing stacking on it. I follow the rules, and yes I can stack at London Drugs and YES the companies that still allow stacking are aware that these items are being stacked. I started a thread in the Winnipeg section with what is and is not stackable at London Drugs as per the manufacturers request. YES I follow the rules of one per purchase and all the other stacking restrictions so I can be able to do so. Not abiding by the manufacturer's rules on the coupons people are running the risk of stacking coming to a end. It is a PRIVELEGDE to do so and people should not be abusing it or ALL companies will put restrictive wording on their coupons and ruin it for all of us. Just because people are following what a company like SOF says doesn't mean that it is right for them to do so when the coupons clearly state NOT TO BE COMBINED with ANY OTHER COUPON

I did not single out ANYONE in particular - I stated the facts of what P&G told me when I phoned and maybe you should do the same before judging me.

Also are you saying that when you stack P&G coupons that clearly state not to be combined with any other coupon you are not abusing the coupon?? or just because the retailer is allowing it is ok?

People are NOT following what the coupon states and what the manufacture states and that is what should MATTER!

I was made to believe that Smart Canucks does not promote the abuse of coupons

Whether you single out someone in particular or not is not the issue... your posts are negative and other members are feeling that you are indirectly targeting them. If you have a problem please report it and the mods will take care of it accordingly.

If you don't like this thread simply don't read it please.
    karma33 and jezz like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Move forwards in this thread let's keep a positive attitude please and respect each other. It's a great thread and there's no need to stress each other out over coupons
    ccmp1974, karma33, DianneS and 6 others like this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Awesome sauce! I think we need a wiki for this....I'll go poke couponandoff and see if we can getter done!

j
    I am hesitant to start a stacking thread - I'm not interested in sparring over rules. The fantaSTACKING thread will be for like-minded individuals interested in posting sale matches with stacks, swapping stacks and unabashedly cheering one another on with high-fives, knuckles, butt-slaps & fist pumps. Chest bumps optional. I'll get a thread going... Give me a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by zandermor View Post
    They have a limit of 5% of the item value for overage. ex. Vanhoutte coffee is on for $8.49 I have a $10 ($3, $3, $2, $2) stack. they will only take $8 and give me back a $2 coupon. But it it were $10.49, they would take an $11 stack ($3, $3, $3, $2) and I would get $0.51 overage.
    Van Houtte ! Yessssss. I must trade for these stacks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    I am hesitant to start a stacking thread - I'm not interested in sparring over rules. The fantaSTACKING thread will be for like-minded individuals interested in posting sale matches with stacks, swapping stacks and unabashedly cheering one another on with high-fives, knuckles, butt-slaps & fist pumps. Chest bumps optional. I'll get a thread going... Give me a bit...

Van Houtte ! Yessssss. I must trade for these stacks!
    hells ya BABY! That's the attitutude us island girls bring! Can't wait to see it....I'd do it but I know you can make it sooooo much better (and prettier).

/cheers

j

ps found a lonesome bag of van houtte in my freezer (double vacuum sealed of course!)
    Last edited by jezz; Sun, May 26th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information