Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
I go to the States at least once a month, don't forget to print coupons from the stores. If i'm going down for the weekend i will print coupons on Friday, most stores have them Macy's usually have take another 15-25% off regular and sales. The Bon Ton has a sale every week-end, the best one is take $10.00 off of every $25.00 spent, they let you do separate purchases. There are also alot of US sites my favorite is http://www.mommysavesbig.com/ ..Even my husband was surprised when we went to the Auto Zone, and I gave him a coupon for $25.00 when you spend $75.00, the guy working in the store said he had never seen a coupon for his store, but he took it( I guess men don't use them!!)....Also check the mall where you're shopping, the customer service department, they have promotions on all the time, at my mall if you spend $100.00 they give you a bridge pass, which is normally $3.25 (not a big deal, but better than nothing)..Love shopping in the States, but you have to know your prices....Canada has some great sale too, its just the tax I hate paying...
Great - Auto Zone! Nice to convert your DH to savings with coupons by saving money at Auto Zone.