User Tag List

Page 8 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I just wanted to say to those of you first reading thread and wondering if you should sign up or not? My answer is absolutely hands down, yes!!!

I joined July 15th and at the end if this weekend I will have cashed out on $100.00 of free groceries! I don't do all my shopping there but I will take advantage of deals and personal points.

Tomorrow is going to be a bumper day being tax free day to boot. I think in the future I will always wait for tax free day before redeeming my points from here on end. Happy shopping everyone!!!
    Shwa Girl and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be a bumper day being tax free day to boot. I think in the future I will always wait for tax free day before redeeming my points from here on end. Happy shopping everyone!!!
    It's tax free today too. We went today and the photocopied signs are all over the store.
    We got Soft Soap aloe, 1.85 LITRES, regular, 7.99, sale $4.49, PLUS, 400 PC Plus points PLUS No Tax Friday.
    So a bargain on top of a bargain.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Aug 31st, 2013 at 08:25 AM.
    Snow In Summer and acosta like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my first personalized offers and I'm really not impressed. Considering I'm lactose intolerant I can't use half these offers as they're dairy. Oh well. I'm not giving up on the program though. I'll give it at least three months.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm loving this program. Today I got Driscoll berries at $2.50 used my $1.00 off coupon off each one and made 2800 points...so I was almost being paid to eat them! And to top it off I have enough points that my $54 + change bill cost me under 4 dollars once I redeem accumulated points and tax taken off - and my Loblaws is so good at taking coupons - That I'm thrilled to participate in the loyalty program.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    It's tax free today too. We went today and the photocopied signs are all over the store.
    We got Soft Soap aloe, 1.85 LITRES, regular, 7.99, sale $4.49, PLUS, 400 PC Plus points.
    So a bargain on top of a bargain.
    So happy for you!!! WTG on your shopping trip!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

•••troll arert•••

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Big shocker, I can't log into their site again today. I think that's 3 weeks straight. Also, apparently my home, work, and parents' postal codes are all invalid so I can't look up the flyers. Canada Post must be some geniuses to send all the mail to postal codes that don't exist.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Sep 6th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Having the same problem. Can't log in and my personal offers aren't showing up. Can't get the flyer online and haven't had a flyer delivered to me in about 3 weeks.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I resort to looking up the flyers online now. We've gotten maybe one set of non-Canadian Tire flyers this whole summer. And since the Loblaws flyer is impossible to view online yet again, it's another reason I can't shop at Loblaws. I do want to give this program a chance but they're making it hella hard when I don't know what is on sale or what offers they're giving me. And I definitely can't load any offers. How about they make the loading automatic if their system is ridiculous and send out personalized emails showing everyone what is available for them, (a la Shoppers)?
    Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Having the same problem. Can't log in and my personal offers aren't showing up. Can't get the flyer online and haven't had a flyer delivered to me in about 3 weeks.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Sep 6th, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
    trishka likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I resort to looking up the flyers online now. We've gotten maybe one set of non-Canadian Tire flyers this whole summer. And since the Loblaws flyer is impossible to view online yet again, it's another reason I can't shop at Loblaws. I do want to give this program a chance but they're making it hella hard when I don't know what is on sale or what offers they're giving me. And I definitely can't load any offers. How about they make the loading automatic if their system is ridiculous and send out personalized emails showing everyone what is available for them, (a la Shoppers)?
    I usually look at them online too but it's really hard when you can't get it to show. I even tried different browers. IE is my work's default so when something doesn't work in that, I try Chrome. Usually it works. Nothing for Loblaws. I can view all of their other store flyers online, no issues. I had previously asked my brother to grab one from his building when I didn't get mine but he said he hasn't received any in a couple weeks.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It won't work for me in Safari, IE, Chrome or Firefox. It's just their pages that refuse

So busy with buying SDM they forgot they have stores to run/sites to run/flyers to distribute/new points program to promote/new points program that actually functions
    Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I usually look at them online too but it's really hard when you can't get it to show. I even tried different browers. IE is my work's default so when something doesn't work in that, I try Chrome. Usually it works. Nothing for Loblaws. I can view all of their other store flyers online, no issues. I had previously asked my brother to grab one from his building when I didn't get mine but he said he hasn't received any in a couple weeks.
    trishka likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For some reason I am not receiving my weekly emails with deals to load but I can sign in to my account and get them there. I'm just going to have to remember to do that weekly. I have found that some of the offers do make sense for my shopping but others must be throw in's to try and entice me (Gerber baby food.... no way not in my house....unless the program knows something about one of my daughters that I don't know

Also today learned that if you have an offer (in my case 1000 pts for every $5 of fresh fruit) the points only happen if you make the amount after coupons (I bought $5 of blackberries but used $2 in coupons so I didn't get my points). Little different than the SDM Optimum point plan that way. Oh well now I know.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hmm were the blackberries the only thing on your bill? In my experience, it was before coupons. The cash register doesn't know what each coupon is for
    Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    For some reason I am not receiving my weekly emails with deals to load but I can sign in to my account and get them there. I'm just going to have to remember to do that weekly. I have found that some of the offers do make sense for my shopping but others must be throw in's to try and entice me (Gerber baby food.... no way not in my house....unless the program knows something about one of my daughters that I don't know

Also today learned that if you have an offer (in my case 1000 pts for every $5 of fresh fruit) the points only happen if you make the amount after coupons (I bought $5 of blackberries but used $2 in coupons so I didn't get my points). Little different than the SDM Optimum point plan that way. Oh well now I know.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My postal code didn't work well before the SDM purchase announcement, it has issues on and off for me
    They cut me off from offers a while back since I don't shop at a Loblaws store (we have Fortinos here instead of Loblaws), but without some offers, I have no incentive to shop there either
    torontogal12 and trishka like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post

Are you sure it wasn't a fault of the system? I purchased over $5 in fruit but didn't receive my points. I mentioned it to the cashier before the transaction was completed, she suggested I call the toll free number from the website. After verifying that I had loaded the offers to my card, the rep had to enter the points manually for this particular offer.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Page 8 of 613 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread Information