User Tag List

Page 54 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by yadayada View Post
    i bought petro canada gift cards and it worked with the buy $100 get 20 000 points offer on Sunday.
    Woohoo! I will be stocking up again this week!
    Because I just ran out of my gift cards from the SDM promo!

WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Yes. I successfully did this last week and posted a brag about it
    Thanks, web3! I'm off to look for your brag

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

Are PC Points and PC Plus Points the same?

I'm asking because I had more than 200,000 points earned through shopping with the PC Mastercard over the years at Loblaws Inc. stores. When PC Plus came along, I signed up for it, merged all my accounts and earned bonus PC Plus Points at RCSS. Online, everything is fine and all the transactions are there (almost 300K points now). But when I shop at No Frills, at the bottom of my receipt, I only have a PC Points balance of just over 20 thousand.

Colour me confused! I tried calling the PC Points line but I keep getting cut off.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They are not the same but they should all be combined for you-at least on my account they are. You cannot earn PC plus pts at No Frills but you can spend them there. Even though I understood from customer service at PC plus that you couldn't I just did it again this morning. Try redeeming at No Frills and you should be fine as everything is combined for you online so hopefully there will be no problem. However I can't explain why only some show on your No Frills receipt as I think all mine do but not sure as I just spent them. You can do a serious big shop or two there-enjoy!
    Silk and yadayada like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Could someone help me please

In this weeks loblaws flyer there's buy Butterball turkey and get 2500 pts for every $10 spent.I have a coupon for save $3.00 when you buy Butterball turkey any turkey,do you think i could purchase the rolled Butterball turkey breast and would that be ok
    Last edited by YOU AND ME; Tue, Dec 10th, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    They are not the same but they should all be combined for you-at least on my account they are. You cannot earn PC plus pts at No Frills but you can spend them there. Even though I understood from customer service at PC plus that you couldn't I just did it again this morning. Try redeeming at No Frills and you should be fine as everything is combined for you online so hopefully there will be no problem. However I can't explain why only some show on your No Frills receipt as I think all mine do but not sure as I just spent them. You can do a serious big shop or two there-enjoy!
    I wondered about this after the cashier at No Frills told me my PC Plus points balance and let me redeem them there as well. This plus program has many quirky features with the whole gift card point thing with the spend $100 offer this week after initially saying you cannot in the fine print and then not being able to earn plus points at No Frills but allowing you to redeem them there. Confuse me much.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am frustrated with the program. The first time I went to use my card I had grabbed a bunch of high points items that I actually needed and I spent way more than I normally do at one time, to take advantage of the $100/20,000 deal. I handed the cashier my card, paid for my purchases with my CC and then asked for my points card back.

The cashier said to me, oh I forgot to swipe it! It was $174 worth of groceries! She was having an ongoing animated conversation with her friend in line behind me, and thus why she forgot to swipe it. (This after she made 5 mistakes when scanning my stuff and I had to keep unpacking things and handing them back to her)

So she says to me, you can go online enter your receipt number and the points will show up. I asked her if she was sure, because I was prepared to have her redo everything, she said yes. Well turns out you can only send an inquiry, and they turned me down with two hours because there is no record of the card being swiped. Well duh, that was the whole problem.

I will now be taking advantage of the gift card glitch to get some points back. =)
    Silk likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought three box of diapers for 34.47 size 4 for 156, I got the diapers coupons that state I would earn 6000 in points.......I didn't get my bonus points, however I got 20000 for over 100 dollar. I also bought 300 worth of gift card and get my points. Don't want to email head office or else they would take my gift card point away
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heading to superstore to price match for the first time. Does anyone know if they will PM london drugs or shoppers drug mart? If I could price match and combine with the spend $100, it would be fantastic.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    I am frustrated with the program. The first time I went to use my card I had grabbed a bunch of high points items that I actually needed and I spent way more than I normally do at one time, to take advantage of the $100/20,000 deal. I handed the cashier my card, paid for my purchases with my CC and then asked for my points card back.

The cashier said to me, oh I forgot to swipe it! It was $174 worth of groceries! She was having an ongoing animated conversation with her friend in line behind me, and thus why she forgot to swipe it. (This after she made 5 mistakes when scanning my stuff and I had to keep unpacking things and handing them back to her)

So she says to me, you can go online enter your receipt number and the points will show up. I asked her if she was sure, because I was prepared to have her redo everything, she said yes. Well turns out you can only send an inquiry, and they turned me down with two hours because there is no record of the card being swiped. Well duh, that was the whole problem.

I will now be taking advantage of the gift card glitch to get some points back. =)
    I would contact the store and tell them about the issue and they should put your points on your card for you. If they don't solve it then call HO/Plus Plus Hotline and explain to them what happened.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post

I would return to the store with the receipt and get them to fix it. Explain what happened .. They should be able to help.. Also speak with manager ..
    2shopmom, chickypoodles and Cata like this.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orchidgirl View Post
    I would return to the store with the receipt and get them to fix it. Explain what happened .. They should be able to help.. Also speak with manager ..
    and do it before the promo ends

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Yes, I got the pts using mosly FPCs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    FPCs count toward the $100 to earn 20k points? Can someone confirm this please?

Thank you!

Silk
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

You should get your pts on the basis of the amount you spend before the coupons. A couple of weeks ago there was an offer get 2.5 K pts WUs $10 on youghurt. I got all the pts and I used 3 coupons bringing my total way below $10. Moreover, I Scoped one of the yoghurt that was priced wrongly and got all the pts .
    Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Could someone help me please

In this weeks loblaws flyer there's buy Butterball turkey and get 2500 pts for every $10 spent.I have a coupon for save $3.00 when you buy Butterball turkey any turkey,do you think i could purchase the rolled Butterball turkey breast and would that be ok
    cookiemonster likes this.

Page 54 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread Information