User Tag List

Page 98 of 613 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    You are talking about a "personal offer" which you need to load to your PC plus card to "earn" the corresponding points.
    You can only earn the points in ONE transaction so best to plan your shop and get multiples in that ONE shop.

Let's say your offer is 600 points for every Minute Maid juice,
    if you buy 2, you get 1200 points
    if you buy 10, you get 6000 points

Once you've "used" up the "personal offer", it will change from "loaded" to "earned" and it's grayed out in your offer list.

Now if it's an "in-store offer" or a "flyer offer", you can do multiple transactions and earn the points every time.
    If your offer just says earn 600 points, but doesn't say earn 600 points for every Minute Maid juice, then I don't think you can earn multiple points. I.e. if you buy 2 or 10, you can only earn 600 points.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think the fact that you need to load the points every week confuses people. And that there's no points on a minimum spend. I spent $71 last week and got no points. Add the fact that if you use a tablet or the app, that sometimes those offers REFUSE to load, annoys people.

I don't think there is much benefit to forcing people to load offers anyway. Make them automatic like most other places. I get they want to know that you physically saw them, but get your tech working if that is the case. And most likely, if the customer bought that product, they likely saw the offer... no?
    Great points! My take is that Loblaws is trying to create (arguably, HAS created) a unique Rewards Program, that is more personal, flexible, and interactive than the others. If it weren't for the glitches, well documented in this thread, it might actually be quite brilliant. Getting weekly personalized offers, that you must load to use, is very interactive, and then personalized menu suggestions, based on what you often buy, could be very useful? I've been a collector of Sobeys, and SDM points for years and years, but this is the first Grocery / Household goods based program that has really got me engaged. If they can just get their act together, then I think they have a real winner on their hands. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Jan 14th, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone used their "2000pts WUS $10 on Cadburys Products" offer and actually got the pts instantly at the cash register? My wife has this offer loaded, but can't tolerate the drama of emailing / phoning for missed pts. Some positive vibes to entice her to give it a try would be helpful here folks, cuz we NEED MORE CHOCOLATE!!!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    Thanks. So I guess he was right in saying that cashier who did the transaction (which in this case would be CS desk) was not trained properly so did not process it correctly. But my store has always asked me the same thing even though I take picture of the shelf on my phone (per suggestion on this forum). I rarely get points for in-store promos so either I ignore 200 or 600 points that do not show up or just return the item if I bought it due to high points.

I still think if they think their people are not trained well, they should fix their own issue . But then that guy went on asking me why the total was so and after I had read my receipt to him, he asked me if I bought both items in the single transaction or not. Oh, well.
    Maybe it's worth sending an email to the manager. It's probably just an oversight or problem with the system that needs to be fixed. Even though you told CS, they may not be passing that message along to the right person. If the manager doesn't know there is an ongoing problem he/she won't know to get it fixed.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Will we see anymore "Freebie" level pts offered, ever again? or has that horse left the barn forever?
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Jan 14th, 2014 at 09:23 PM.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Will we see anymore "Freebie" level pts offered, ever again? or has that horse left the barn forever?
    I wish but I think I'm hearing the sound of galloping hooves in the distance . . . away from the barn. (Yes, I know it's a llama. I couldn't find a horse. They've all run away.)

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Great points! My take is that Loblaws is trying to create (arguably, HAS created) a unique Rewards Program, that is more personal, flexible, and interactive than the others. If it weren't for the glitches, well documented in this thread, it might actually be quite brilliant. Getting weekly personalized offers, that you must load to use, is very interactive, and then personalized menu suggestions, based on what you often buy, could be very useful? I've been a collector of Sobeys, and SDM points for years and years, but this is the first Grocery / Household goods based program that has really got me engaged. If they can just get their act together, then I think they have a real winner on their hands. Time will tell.
    I got the tonight. 6 large bars for a
    total of 10.02 for 1000 points with a bonus of 200... no clue why but I'll take them
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I got there tonight. 6 large bars for a
    total of 10.02 for 1000 points with a bonus of 200... no clue why but I'll take them
    Did you mean 2000pts? I was pretty sure it's 2000, not 1000, for everyone who got this personal offer WUS $10 ... curious what your offer specified. If same as me, and others, then 1000pts is quite bizarre ... the computer hosting this rewards program may be running amuck!

btw, I got that bonus 200pts as well ... seems its the Pretzel variety bar that has it ... the others don't. Go figure.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ALERT: Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips ...Free (almost) Again!!!
    Pleasantly surprised to find both a 1000pts display sign AND a big pad of those 'now u see me, now you don't' Save $1 WUB 2 Coupons at the entrance of our RCSS tonght.
    Priced at 2 / $5 so $2.50ea, but FreshCo had em for $2.00, unfortunately expiring right about now ... regardless, it worked out to equivalent of $0.50ea !!! So not Free but darn close.
    I bought several of the Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt, which I think are awesome!
    Note: had to "fight" for the 1000pts ea. at the cash register, but after showing the pic I just took of the display to the cashier, someone with the authorization code was promptly summoned, and "Adjustment pts" were added to my account, before I settled up. Sure beats calling the Help desk or emailing.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hmmm I specifically looked at the Pepperidge farms tags yesterday and there was nothing about points. In store only?
    ALERT: Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips ...Free (almost) Again!!!
    Pleasantly surprised to find both a 1000pts display sign AND a big pad of those 'now u see me, now you don't' Save $1 WUB 2 Coupons at the entrance of our RCSS tonght.
    Priced at 2 / $5 so $2.50ea, but FreshCo had em for $2.00, unfortunately expiring right about now ... regardless, it worked out to equivalent of $0.50ea !!! So not Free but darn close.
    I bought several of the Balsamic Vinegar and Sea Salt, which I think are awesome!
    Note: had to "fight" for the 1000pts ea. at the cash register, but after showing the pic I just took of the display to the cashier, someone with the authorization code was promptly summoned, and "Adjustment pts" were added to my account, before I settled up. Sure beats calling the Help desk or emailing.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Did you mean 2000pts? I was pretty sure it's 2000, not 1000, for everyone who got this personal offer WUS $10 ... curious what your offer specified. If same as me, and others, then 1000pts is quite bizarre ... the computer hosting this rewards program may be running amuck!

btw, I got that bonus 200pts as well ... seems its the Pretzel variety bar that has it ... the others don't. Go figure.
    Sorry it was 2000 points it must have been the almond bar as bought 1 of those & 5 bubbles
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What is the deal I'd Pepperridge Farm crackers?
    How could I miss it?
    Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Hmmm I specifically looked at the Pepperidge farms tags yesterday and there was nothing about points. In store only?
    yup, in store only for sure; cashier seemed to be surprised the shelf sign (this was a display actually), had not been taken down. I didn't comment on that, but I'm in there a few times a week, saw the display before, but only just noticed the pts sign, so I think it had only recently been placed there. I know it wasn't at the start of this week's flyer period. I'm beginning to think we need 'advance scouts' for this PCPlus program!!
    dizzyb and torontogal12 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Sorry it was 2000 points it must have been the almond bar as bought 1 of those & 5 bubbles
    so it sounds like you got the expected 2000pts? if not, a phone call to CS should get it added ... worked for me!
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    What is the deal I'd Pepperridge Farm crackers?
    How could I miss it?
    Thanks
    see my comment above to torontogal2 ... just happened to be lucky ... right place at the right time... and the right RCSS I guess. 1000pts may be just a buck, but with PM (Fresco-last day of ad) in play, and a fresh pad of coupons ($1 off WUB 2) at the entrance, I'm lookin at 0.50ea. so, "get some" came to mind!

Page 98 of 613 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast

Thread Information