User Tag List

Page 151 of 613 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I have a discussion point regards Cheese Whiz that was mentioned in an earlier comment. I too got this offer this week, and in checking the details (see pic) it says 450g or 500g. Huh! Does anyone still see 500g jars of Cheese Whiz on the shelves? This was always a standard 500g size around here, but over a year ago, that changed to 450g. I just wrote this off to another one of those sneaky downsizing of contents, while maintaining the packaging 'look' AND the pricing, that has become far too prevalent these days. The 2L Ice Cream standard container is another glaring example of this ... only Chapmans seems to respect that package size any longer; for others its all 1.66L or 1.5L. Any comments, and especially anyone still seeing 500g jars of Cheez Whiz would be Great!
    My offer was for the 900g jar of Cheez Whiz (which is what I just PMd at RCSS on Wednesday) - sorry I can't help, I didn't look to see if they had the smaller jars, or what the size was.
    ROMEO and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I have a discussion point regards Cheese Whiz that was mentioned in an earlier comment. I too got this offer this week, and in checking the details (see pic) it says 450g or 500g. Huh! Does anyone still see 500g jars of Cheese Whiz on the shelves? This was always a standard 500g size around here, but over a year ago, that changed to 450g. I just wrote this off to another one of those sneaky downsizing of contents, while maintaining the packaging 'look' AND the pricing, that has become far too prevalent these days. The 2L Ice Cream standard container is another glaring example of this ... only Chapmans seems to respect that package size any longer; for others its all 1.66L or 1.5L. Any comments, and especially anyone still seeing 500g jars of Cheez Whiz would be Great!
    I don't think 500g size exists because kraft's website does not list in either of their 3 flavours. Check it out here: http://www.kraftcanada.com/brands/cheezwhiz. They might have meant 250g may be.
    Last edited by sporatic; Sat, Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
    ROMEO and Pointsman like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Kool aid offer ooks great!
    ROMEO and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Loaded my offers for the first time in a month.

Parmesan cheese brick was on sale for $19.99/ kilo. The best price you can ever get at Superstore is $19.99 for 800g. So since we were buying $30 in Parmesan anyway (we're Italian lol), I loaded my 1,500 points WUS $15 on cheese. Didn't notice parmesan on sale until we were in the store, so we lucked out, otherwise there was no way I'd be spending $15 on deli cheese.

And for what was the second time in 12 shops, the points were not missing off the receipt.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Mar 23rd, 2014 at 09:23 AM.
    ROMEO, harbie, orchidgirl and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I saw an in store offer (not sure if it is at all stores) barilla plus 500 points and I had 1 off (from shoppers voice) making it only .40 cents. I know some people get pasta for free but if you are in urgent need of pasta like me check this out.
    ROMEO, orchidgirl and BumbleB like this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since joining Smartcanucks back in Dec. I noticed this particular thread was constantly at or near the top of its respective section of this Forum; this seems to no longer be the case. back in the day, there seemed to be lots of enthusiastic folks posting the mega points deals they got, their personal offers, and of course some not so good experiences, but that seemed to be in the minority.

I guess my experience overall has been mostly positive, and I've been more of a cheerleader for the PCPlus Rewards Program, than a naysayer. however, lately there seems to be more and more frustrated people on here, than ever before, due to missing points ... me included.

I just got back from RCSS and some of my weekly offers missed getting the points. 6 Goldfish crackers, s/b 500ea or 3000pt, got nadda; Kraft Cracker Barrel cheese bars, 1000pts, bought 3, missing pts on two of them!! Last week it was another item, only 600pts missing so didn't even bother to call or send a pts inquiry online.

So after a phone call, many security questions to answer, and some 'on hold' time, I now have my points. They really do need to do something about the 'missing pts' issue, or this rewards program is not going to embraced by very many. I'm a very patient person by nature, so if they loose me, look out. Hoping for better days ahead.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Mar 25th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
    ROMEO, harbie, Silk and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I know it doesn't seem like it's worth calling them for 60 cents here and there, but I've done some math and PC plus has owed me at least $50 for missing points and I've had their card for almost a year. It adds up.

I chased them for missing points, but now I really just do my shopping elsewhere, which is a shame because I used to love Loblaws and spent a lot of money there. What a terrible program.

My parents have the same problem. The other day my mom said that store hasn't been the same since the 'bread people' bought it. LOL

Since joining Smartcanucks back in Dec. I noticed this particular thread was constantly at or near the top of its respective section of this Forum; this seems to no longer be the case. back in the day, there seemed to be lots of enthusiastic folks posting the mega points deals they got, their personal offers, and of course some not so good experiences, but that seemed to be in the minority.

I guess my experience overall has been mostly positive, and I've been more of a cheerleader for the PCPlus Rewards Program, than a naysayer. however, lately there seems to be more and more frustrated people on here, than ever before, due to missing points ... me included.

I just got back from RCSS and some of my weekly offers missed getting the points. 6 Goldfish crackers, s/b 500ea or 3000pt, got nadda; Kraft Cracker Barrel cheese bars, 1000pts, bought 3, missing pts on two of them!! Last week it was another item, only 600pts missing so didn't even bother to call or send a pts inquiry online.

So after a phone call, many security questions to answer, and some 'on hold' time, I now have my points. They really do need to do something about the 'missing pts' issue, or this rewards program is not going to embraced by very many. I'm a very patient person by nature, so if they loose me, look out. Hoping for better days ahead.
    ROMEO, harbie and Pointsman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I recently did a survey on the PCPlus program and gave them honest feedback on how I felt about NOT getting my points. I do not live 'in town' so going back to get points offered at the store was not worth the savings--I suggested that shopping at the No Frills with their discounts and my coupons (they accept printed coupons--the local Your Independant does not) was more worth my while.

What did I get for this honest feedback? A telephone call from the local Independant owner. Did I get any points? No...I had the program explained to me..how difficult it has been for THEM, and how it is not THEIR fault(blame head office), and I really should check my reciept before heading home; and how well the program has worked for others. And, of course, if I have this no points thing happen again, speak to them.
    Yep, ,,,,still shopping at No Frills. I will buy at Your Independant only if the points look good enough--otherwise, just price match at No Frills.
    I am glad others have more store choices than I have for the PCPlus program and I wish everyone good luck with the program.
    ROMEO, Silk, lecale and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What?! Speechless. I get that it's not the local store owner's fault but blaming the customer for not checking the receipt instead of admitting the program's shortcomings is unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I recently did a survey on the PCPlus program and gave them honest feedback on how I felt about NOT getting my points. I do not live 'in town' so going back to get points offered at the store was not worth the savings--I suggested that shopping at the No Frills with their discounts and my coupons (they accept printed coupons--the local Your Independant does not) was more worth my while.

What did I get for this honest feedback? A telephone call from the local Independant owner. Did I get any points? No...I had the program explained to me..how difficult it has been for THEM, and how it is not THEIR fault(blame head office), and I really should check my reciept before heading home; and how well the program has worked for others. And, of course, if I have this no points thing happen again, speak to them.
    Yep, ,,,,still shopping at No Frills. I will buy at Your Independant only if the points look good enough--otherwise, just price match at No Frills.
    I am glad others have more store choices than I have for the PCPlus program and I wish everyone good luck with the program.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`ve been missing points quite often too but when I do a points inquiry I usually get them the next day.
    Colsgirl and ROMEO like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    I`ve been missing points quite often too but when I do a points inquiry I usually get them the next day.
    me too
    ROMEO, Crochetlady and amira84 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's a Thursday morning miracle!! I actually got some bonus offers (haven't had any since valentine's day). 2500 pts for every $10 spent on PC Black Label products and 5000 pts for every $30 spent on boxes meats. I doubt I'll use either one. I'm not familiar with Black Label products at all. Does anyone know what they are or if there are any of these products in the natural foods section?
    ROMEO and ancarett like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    It's a Thursday morning miracle!! I actually got some bonus offers (haven't had any since valentine's day). 2500 pts for every $10 spent on PC Black Label products and 5000 pts for every $30 spent on boxes meats. I doubt I'll use either one. I'm not familiar with Black Label products at all. Does anyone know what they are or if there are any of these products in the natural foods section?
    Got the same.
    The black label products are President's Choice and are expensive.
    Some are going on clearance at the regular shelves and at "clearance shelves" in the store.
    Saw the black label apricot jam reduced to $0.94 a week ago
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never get my offers until at least 2pm on Friday...by then the shopping is finished for the week, usually until Monday. Most of my offers are for 200 points...never 1000 points...wish this program was better!
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My Thursday bonus offer was 1000 pts on Barilla Plus Pasta (340g)
    ROMEO likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Thread Information