User Tag List

Page 233 of 613 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Got 400 points chef boyardee ...mum too litte too late...where was this offer too weeks ago? That would have been awesome, but I think I will pass this time lol. Wonder how many people get this offer after buying it with the points deal...I bet a lot!
    I got only 4 offers and 800 points for chef boyardee. Probably because I stcked up a couple of weeks ago. Not very useful right now as I am content with my stockpile chef boyardee level at this point, lol.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I wish I would get 10,000 pts spending $25.00!! I was just at my Independent, I don't usually spend a lot there, specials 50% items but I could have used it...
    I think its to entice me back, we only have Fortinos here, the prices are not great and they don't PM so I rarely go there
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Got a personal offer of 600 PC points for Degree.
    Bought 5 at 1.79 each, less 1 off tearpad, less 0.60 worth of PC points, less 2.00 CO51 cash back (wub2) and they only cost me a whopping 0.11.
    Just a fraction of the tax
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

Wow fallen pixels. If you spend $25.00 on boxed frozen meat then you can earn $20.00 back. Wowww!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Wow fallen pixels. If you spend $25.00 on boxed frozen meat then you can earn $20.00 back. Wowww!
    Yup but we don't eat much better of it and already have a box of Jane's in the freezer
    ROMEO likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think someone at PC Plus is hinting that I'm in desperate need of laundry and general house cleaning help...

Name:  PC Plus Offers Aug28.14.JPG
Views: 608
Size:  93.3 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think it's most likely P&G advertising. I wouldn't worry lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    I think someone at PC Plus is hinting that I'm in desperate need of laundry and general house cleaning help...

hollyquaiscer and beckie.c like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post

Wow that is a lot of coupons over the 1000 pts mark. And that 10,000 wus $25 is amazing

Yesterday I loaded my offers and a 2500 pts wub Kraft shredded with philly was still there but expiring that day, but a new offer of 1000 pts on any Kraft shredded cheese was also on there. So I went and got three bags, priced at $6.97 (ugh) minus $1 coupons plus 3500 points per bag = $2.30 each

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There wording are sometimes confusing.

I have offer as follows
    Degree Deodorant
    48 - 85 g

600 pts.

PC Juice Blends
    1.75 L

600 pts.

I bought degree bonus pack and pc orange juice(I did loaded my offers to the card because I got 400pt from another offer right way), but didn't get these points, so I requested missing points and got the points, I had bad memory though, should be 600pts for degree, but I only requested for total 1k pts for 2 offers, they just gave me 1k, not 1.2k, anyway, my offer still sitting there as unused, not sure whether I could use them again.

I have another question

For EVERY $25 Spent on Kitchen Prep, Home Décor, or Bed & Bath items

5,000 pts.
    Expires: September 4, 2014
    Loaded Spend $25 or more on the items indicated, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

I am wondering if I buy $25 water pitcher and filter, will it be counted as " Kitchen Prep"?
    Last edited by shunshun; Fri, Aug 29th, 2014 at 04:38 PM.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

They messed up one of mine... ( we use good start, not enfamil lol)
    For every $25 spent on Enfamil A+ Ready to Feed Formula
    All sizes

4,000 pts.
    Expires: September 3, 2014
    Loaded Spend $25 or more on the items indicated, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have another question

5,000 pts.

I am wondering if I buy $25 water pitcher and filter, will it be counted as " Kitchen Prep"?
    [/QUOTE]

You weren't at my RCSS last night, were you? Apparently it works, check with CS if you don't get the points.

I got the same kitchen prep offer and replaced our worn out dishcloths (@50% off too), pizza pan, muffin tin & 4 Wilton cookie sheets for $4-6 each, half off in some cases. And finally got the 28000 points from Glaceau Vitamin water (making 14 $2 bottles free plus tax) from last month.
    hollyquaiscer and shunshun like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post

I have another question

5,000 pts.

You weren't at my RCSS last night, were you? Apparently it works, check with CS if you don't get the points.

I got the same kitchen prep offer and replaced our worn out dishcloths (@50% off too), pizza pan, muffin tin & 4 Wilton cookie sheets for $4-6 each, half off in some cases. And finally got the 28000 points from Glaceau Vitamin water (making 14 $2 bottles free plus tax) from last month.[/QUOTE]

Ha,I am in Sakatoon. Thanks for sharing, very good deals you've got. I will ask CS when I buy.

Did you tried their PC brand water filter? I am using brita right now, thinking whether they are the same quality
    Last edited by shunshun; Sat, Aug 30th, 2014 at 11:33 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

A few of my offers are really good.

I got 2,800 points for Special K shakes. I have one B1G1 coupon left, and some $1 coupons. Saw them on fro $5.99 in the SDM flyer. Does RCSS price match Shoppers? Dh brings these in his lunch, so this is an excellent deal for us.

Also got 1,050 pts for PC dips.

And got two offers for 200 pts/$1 on deli cheese. I know from previous time that both will be applied. PC goat cheese on sale at Loblaws for $3.99, so will price match at RCSS, where Babybels 12 packs are on sale too.

I like the program. Works really well for us. Last week, I redeemed $90 worth of points. I've redeemed $230 worth of points since the program started in November, and there are only two of us here. And I haven't been buying produce at grocery store since May, cause I get a box full of produce from a local farm every second week (it's a CSA program), plus I have a garden. Most of the topping up that I have done to my produce box is done at the farmer's market.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got a 4000 for every $20 spent on books. Would have liked to have the 10000 on every $25 instead. I tend to buy a lot of books at superstore as they are usually marked 40% off.
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Thread Information