User Tag List

Page 345 of 613 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Hi all! I just got on here and I forget whoever posted about the PC Plus beans offer and then posted the link to load it but...... THANK YOU!!!! I loaded mine yesterday ( I forget what time ) and by 7:30 a.m. today I was walking out of RCSS 30,000 points up and 30 cans of various beans for chili!! I even showed the cashier who was curious with my cart full of beans.
    DH and DS will have np making themselves many pots of chili while I enjoy my kitchen sabbatical!! ( I may even use my $30.00 in points to grab them ground beef! ha ha )

yippee!!!

here is the person that posted it!! Thanks coupondiva
    Originally Posted by coupondiva
    If you click on this link: https://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA.html#!pulses
    below the photo of beans there is a points offer button. Click that & load it & you're ready to go!
    I signed up and it says my offer is loaded. But I can't see it in my acct after I sign in.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I signed up and it says my offer is loaded. But I can't see it in my acct after I sign in.
    People have been clearing out stores so the offer has been cancelled. sorry
    terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine has shown in my account on and off all day
    The Earn PC points logo is showing again (it was gone earlier)

Try logging in and then go to this link to load it
    https://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_C...#!pulses/offer

torontogal12 and dededi like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Oh. hope there will be some left over till tomorrow for late comers like me. Offer is still shown in my account but until tomorrow lets see.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My store had a lot when I went this morning, they were restocking and had extra skids at the endcap
    Manager said they had more stock coming in too, so fingers crossed you get some!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Oh great, I just got back from RCSS and now I learn about this bean deal.
    dededi likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Got 40 cans (10 corn @ 99¢ea, 30 beans@$1.19ea) from No Frills for an out of pocket total of $5.60!
    I already have a lot of vegan chili on the stove
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Mine has shown in my account on and off all day
    The Earn PC points logo is showing again (it was gone earlier)

Try logging in and then go to this link to load it
    https://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_C...#!pulses/offer

well thanks for this ... but didn't work for me.
    I was logged in, clicked on your link, saw the Offer and clicked button to Load it.
    however, when I switched to my account tab, and clicked Offers, nothing there about the beans.... Sheesh!
    Tried signing out, signing in, and reclicking on the link provided, but 2nd time, no cigar ...er, no beans.!!!

Congrats to those who scored, and who know how to use the PCPlus site a lot better than I do.
    hey, I've done alright, but missed this one. next time, better luck, maybe.
    mothu, walkonby, N@t@ and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I was logged in, clicked on your link, saw the Offer and clicked button to Load it.
    however, when I switched to my account tab, and clicked Offers, nothing there about the beans.... Sheesh!
    Tried signing out, signing in, and reclicking on the link provided, but 2nd time, no cigar ...er, no beans.!!!

Congrats to those who scored, and who know how to use the PCPlus site a lot better than I do.
    Same here,,,sigh.
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

35 cans for me personally. 10 chickpeas, 5 red kidney, 5 white kidney, 5 black bean, 5 corn and 5 green beans. All on sale for 0.99 cents. Can't beat free food! I also did the exact same thing repeated to donate to the local food bank!

The cashier that helped me asked me why so many cans and she didn't know about the deal, I guess not a lot of people are taking advantage. There was loads of stock too.

When I got home, I helped my neighbour load her card, she has lots of people in her household so she is going to get $100 worth!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to clear the cache and history on my web browser and retry a couple of times, and then when I logged out and back in it appeared finally under my bonus offers. For some reason it isn't working well for people, but this seems to do the trick.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    I had to clear the cache and history on my web browser and retry a couple of times, and then when I logged out and back in it appeared finally under my bonus offers. For some reason it isn't working well for people, but this seems to do the trick.
    well thanks bdkmosher ... I tried it (using Chrome) ... nadda ... so went in with a clean history and cache Firefox browser, logged in, pasted the link, and nothing. Repeated the SignOut / SignIn process a few times, but no luck. Well at least Loblaws moved a few trailer loads of Blue Menu Beans off the shelves today.
    Even though I wasn't one of the fortunate ones to enjoy this awesome Offer, I'm very happy for those who were successful. I see much chile and bean salads in your futures.
    Good Night!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

well thanks bdkmosher ... I tried it (using Chrome) ... nadda ... so went in with a clean history and cache Firefox browser, logged in, pasted the link, and nothing. Repeated the SignOut / SignIn process a few times, but no luck. Well at least Loblaws moved a few trailer loads of Blue Menu Beans off the shelves today.
    Even though I wasn't one of the fortunate ones to enjoy this awesome Offer, I'm very happy for those who were successful. I see much chile and bean salads in your futures.
    Good Night!
    They certainly moved a lot at my store! I was getting remnants of what was left... The cans were dated with best before august 2013!!!!!! Lol!
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    They certainly moved a lot at my store! I was getting remnants of what was left... The cans were dated with best before august 2013!!!!!! Lol!
    Ugg, my store had November 2017 and beyond.
    free*is*best, amira84 and dededi like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brit2010 View Post
    ew! I just ran to check mine...whew! Jan 2018
    amira84 and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information