User Tag List

Page 426 of 613 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Actually i was thinking the same yesterday. Their strategy is working. I AM spending more as compared to when i had the previous world PCMC. But i think my overspending is because of these Oct-Dec mknths. We were already going to shop at a few retailors. But now i buy gift cards at rcss instead of using MC at these retailors.
    And you know what... we are actually thinking about buying a mattress in a few days. It'll be around $1000-$1200. If we decide to buy it at sears, i am going to buy $1000 worth of sears gcs at my rcss. (Ofcourse it depends if my rcss carries $100 sears cards and if my sears gives me a green signal to use 10-11 gift cards to pay for the transaction. I'll, for sure, feel embarassed in doing it but the pcpoints rewards are making me go for it. Lol
    If you are going to purchase it from Sears you are better off getting the $50 cards from sobeys with 70 air miles for each. With air miles cash that's just over $7 each saving you 15%.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    If you are going to purchase it from Sears you are better off getting the $50 cards from sobeys with 70 air miles for each. With air miles cash that's just over $7 each saving you 15%.

We don't have a Sobeys here.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got three new points offers on the PC strawberry blonde potatoes, cherry chocolate loaf and maple syrup. Not sure when I'll have a pressing need for them but just in case...
    @anisa -$30 wub health foods-just look at the price of the Manitoba Harvest Hemp powder (anywhere from $17 to 26 depending on which version) plus add in a Camino fair trade chocolate bar and you'll be at $30 in no time. SDM Optimum points-if you're not doing the redemption, how about donating the points to causes on the donation list?
    anisa and sweetmomma like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I got 1,000 pts NEW PC Black Label Beet and Goat Cheese Cappellacci.

Not likely.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    How are you getting 70 Air Miles on a $50 gift card? Maybe I missed it but don't remember seeing anything about an air mile offer like this on gift cards.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I got 1,000 pts NEW PC Black Label Beet and Goat Cheese Cappellacci.

Not likely.
    I tried these two weeks ago and really liked them. Dh did too.
    Colsgirl and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdat View Post
    How are you getting 70 Air Miles on a $50 gift card? Maybe I missed it but don't remember seeing anything about an air mile offer like this on gift cards.
    Check your local Sobeys flyer for this week. If it has it, then it is available in your area's Sobeys.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdat View Post
    details here:
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...r-20-to-26/all
    page A2
    It's printed on the side of the page

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

There's a new offer, for Nov. 26 - Dec. 3, for 3,000 points when you buy $10.00 worth of canned or frozen fruits or vegetables. It's at www.guidingstars.ca where you choose your store (it doesn't matter which one) and then load the offer.
    rayray, couponlady, anisa and 9 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for letting us all know. I have gone to guiding stars and uploaded the offer. Great that guiding stars are back to giving us these promotions. Look forward to seeing some great recipes as we stock up on more veggies and fruit.
    Ciel and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

hi, i have a question, do you have to buy PC brand products to qualify?
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    There's a new offer, for Nov. 26 - Dec. 3, for 3,000 points when you buy $10.00 worth of canned or frozen fruits or vegetables. It's at www.guidingstars.ca where you choose your store (it doesn't matter which one) and then load the offer.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No - it doesnt have to be PC
    Purdee and Ciel like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Win 1 Million PC points ...11/11/2015 to 12/10/2015 buy one PC product and one Pepsi product in the same transaction and swipe your PC card for contest entry. more here... https://www.pcplus.ca/static/contest_en.html

Products:

(1) PC® and President's Choice®: All grocery, excluding general merchandise, alcohol, prescriptions and any products which are provincially regulated.

(2) PepsiCo products (any flavour/variety/size): (i) Beverages: Pepsi*, 7UP*, Mountain Dew*, Mug*, Dr Pepper**, Crush**, Schweppes**, Tropicana®, Trop50®, Gatorade*, G2*, Lipton®, Pure LeafTM and Brisk® iced teas & drinks, Starbucks Frappuccino®, Starbucks Doubleshot®, Starbucks Refreshers®, O.N.E.TM Coconut water, Dole® Juices from concentrate or cocktails, Dole Sparklers® beverages, Aquafina*, Amp Energy*, Naked, Rockstar®, SoBe®; (ii) Foods: Lay's*, Ruffles*, Miss Vickie's*, Oven Baked, Tostitos*, Doritos*, Tostitos* or Ruffles* salsa/dips, Munchies* snack mix, Cheetos*, Chester's*, Fritos*, Rold Gold*, SunChips*, Smartfood*, Stacy's*, Twistos*, Spitz*, Baken-ets*, Cracker Jack*, Hickory Sticks*, Munchos*, Singles, Multipacks, 100 Calories packs snacks, Quaker* cereals, Cap'n Crunch* cereal, Quaker* instant oatmeal/quick oats/hot cereal, Quaker* granola bars/snacks, Quaker* cookies, Quaker* baking mixes, Aunt Jemima* pancake or waffle mix/syrup and Crispy Minis* products.
    Bloodymary and Ciel like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Today I redeemed some PC points on my NF shop and saved $50.00 of the $75.00 bill! That sure makes a load of difference in the weeks spending. Loving it!!

babies teach us acceptance

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I've been trying since early a.m. and can't load this to my offers. Last time I did this, it showed up with my other pcoffers but doesn't/won't this time.

Any suggestions? Fwiw, I do show an offer for 2000 pts wus $10 on fresh fruit and one for 3000 pts wus $10 on deli cheese, deli meat

My previous guiding star offer is still on there - expires end of today. Is it because of that?

Thanks for any help

Silk
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Have a great life!

Thread Information