User Tag List

Page 432 of 613 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1472
Size:  88.4 KB $38.93 and 12,200 PC PTS. Pretty healthy shop! Seedless mini watermelons were $4.99 at my RCSS. PM'd FB and I had 500 pt offer for each one. pRice matched basically everything and some things were just mark d down in store. ( onions 94 cents, mushrooms $1, lemon 50 cents)
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Mon, Dec 21st, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Bought 2 bags of apples, bananas and a small box of pine nuts. Haven't received the pts but filed an inquiry and was awarded the pts within 10 min.
    Ciel, Lavender Lady and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

E-mail today indicated bonus PC Plus offers. Got points offers if I decide to buy within today to Thursday no name Core spices, Haagen Daaz ice cream (every $5 gets points), Oka cheese (every $5), and 800 points for every $4 on PC Frozen Fruit. Loaded them but don't foresee any bonus being used.
    Sibling got Chapmans mint chocolate chip ice cream and I'm enjoying it!
    Lavender Lady and JasmineTea like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    E-mail today indicated bonus PC Plus offers. Got points offers if I decide to buy within today to Thursday no name Core spices, Haagen Daaz ice cream (every $5 gets points), Oka cheese (every $5), and 800 points for every $4 on PC Frozen Fruit. Loaded them but don't foresee any bonus being used.
    Sibling got Chapmans mint chocolate chip ice cream and I'm enjoying it!
    If you don't like the offers, don't load them. The CSR I spoke to about it one time said that if you don't load them, they will keep trying different offers until they figure out which products you actually like
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    If you don't like the offers, don't load them. The CSR I spoke to about it one time said that if you don't load them, they will keep trying different offers until they figure out which products you actually like
    There was a time when you had to load all the offers or none of them - you couldn't pick and choose - has that changed? I'm talking about on a computer/laptop - maybe it's different for a mobile device?

Silk
    Ciel likes this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    There was a time when you had to load all the offers or none of them - you couldn't pick and choose - has that changed? I'm talking about on a computer/laptop - maybe it's different for a mobile device?

Silk
    You have to load them all at once, but if you've already loaded, then get a new offer in the middle of the week, you're not obligated to load it
    ROMEO, Silk and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

^ Ok - thanks for clarifying!

Silk
    ROMEO, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Have a great life!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received an email from PC stating that I should keep checking my offers as new exciting ones were coming down the line. This morning there was a new offer waiting... drum roll... 15,000 points when you spend $75 on Joe Fresh. lol. Exciting indeed
    hcao, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Received an email from PC stating that I should keep checking my offers as new exciting ones were coming down the line. This morning there was a new offer waiting... drum roll... 15,000 points when you spend $75 on Joe Fresh. lol. Exciting indeed
    I love this offer but not planning to spend that much unless kids received a gc for Christmas

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Wow, that's a good one! No Joe Fresh love sent my way...
    I have points offers on fresh tomatoes, romaine lettuce (think I bought it once this summer), lemons (tempting), 800pts on PC frozen fruit (will see if store has them for $3.99 because it's not in the flyer), 1400 on Carnation Hot Choc wub $7-nope, and a couple of other items.

No Guiding Star offers, right? I was on the site and chose Loblaws, then Real Canadian Superstore but saw no offer.
    Last edited by Ciel; Mon, Dec 28th, 2015 at 12:10 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Did anyone else get spend 25 on frozen meals including pizza get 5000 points back. I was wondering if it would include the Janes chicken and the Pintys chicken wings? Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.
    Shwa Girl and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenegrigg View Post
    Did anyone else get spend 25 on frozen meals including pizza get 5000 points back. I was wondering if it would include the Janes chicken and the Pintys chicken wings? Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

I did not get this offer but i guess it will include everything you were asking about. And the perogies, and other frozen meals.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I got that offer. Clicked on the offer, and it gives more details. They won't let you use it on boxed frozen meats and chicken
    darlenegrigg likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I got that offer. Clicked on the offer, and it gives more details. They won't let you use it on boxed frozen meats and chicken
    There is a separate offer for that. It says
    *** points for every $** spent on Frozen Boxed Meat
    Poultry, Pork, Strips, Nuggets, Wings, Skewers, Burgers, Meatballs, Hor Doeuvres, Pies
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I have an offer of 4000 pts on every $10 on natural food department. Not entirely sure what this department is or what it includes. Could potentially be a great offer at 40% savings if I can use it towards items I regularly purchase or can combine with another offer. Any ideas anyone ... does pc organic fruits/vegs/frozen products found in the regular part of the store count?
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Thread Information