User Tag List

Page 455 of 613 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They always give me an offer for veal, but they stopped selling the type of veal I loved. So I don't buy veal at all any more yet the offer comes about once every two weeks. That was about a year ago. I never get offers for beef but my mom gets it once a week. The CSR told me that if you hate offers, don't load them until they give you offers you like.

This program had its problems at the start but they've really grown on me. The first year I went 30 straight shops with missing points and they'd never respond to email inquiries. At one point I think they owed me nearly $60 and it took months to chase after to get what I was owed. They've really improved with accuracy and response times and good promotional points offers so I do like this program. You do get a lot more redemptions than you would with Air Miles. I say I like the "promotional" points offers because my personalized ones still don't really correspond to my buying habits

Easy to rack up points for things you'd buy anyway, if they give you the right offers. They often don't give me those offers though
    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I don't hate these offers but sometimes i don't like when they give me pork/sausage offer even though i have NEVER EVER bought this stuff.
    I actually love my store loyalty cards especially pcplus and optimum. I always load all the offers on my pcplus cars but i use whatever i wanted to buy anyway. Usually every card gets atleast 2,3 good offers. Our pcfinancial cards get tons of offers every week...like this week my PCMC got 26 offers. Lol
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Feb 7th, 2016 at 12:24 PM.
    Anna Michele and amira84 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Was that an unadvertised special? Cheapest I could find in the flyers was $3.28 at Superstore for the 4 packs
    I think so. I read about it here, not in the flyer.
    torontogal12 likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

They always give me an offer for veal, but they stopped selling the type of veal I loved. So I don't buy veal at all any more yet the offer comes about once every two weeks. That was about a year ago. I never get offers for beef but my mom gets it once a week. The CSR told me that if you hate offers, don't load them until they give you offers you like....
    Hey torontogal, do you have the PC Plus app on your phone? If so, you can go in and swipe left on the Veal offer that you don't want. Then it gives you two options, "Don't show again" or "Save for next week". I usually check the new flyers the night before the offers change and decide which ones I want to hold--you can hold 3 per week. I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you choose the "Don't show again" they will stop sending you that particular offer. I've never done this, so maybe someone else can confirm? I don't think there's any way to perform these actions on a computer.

denise

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Question. I didn't have my PC Card with me and I bought quite a few things to get my personal pts, is there some way I can get these pts? I tried calling customer service but it's closed today. Thanks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Hey torontogal, do you have the PC Plus app on your phone? If so, you can go in and swipe left on the Veal offer that you don't want. Then it gives you two options, "Don't show again" or "Save for next week". I usually check the new flyers the night before the offers change and decide which ones I want to hold--you can hold 3 per week. I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you choose the "Don't show again" they will stop sending you that particular offer. I've never done this, so maybe someone else can confirm? I don't think there's any way to perform these actions on a computer.

denise
    I haven't tried "dont show this offer again" feature but i do exactly the same what you do with your offers. Forwarding most of my useable offers on Thursday night. And actually, pcplus app is inconsistent in that sometimes it lets me hold on to only 3 offers, but sometimes it lets me hold more than 3 offers. Not complaining about it though! Lol

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Does ANYONE have any info about the optimum to PC points exchange?! I have no email about it but people are receiving them! Check your emails people and let us know!
    amira84 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Does ANYONE have any info about the optimum to PC points exchange?! I have no email about it but people are receiving them! Check your emails people and let us know!

Lol. Here you go. This is another deals page.
    http://www./samples-freebies/shopper...ints-exchange/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh.... SC blocked that websites address. Cant open the link.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

https://points-exchange.shoppersdrug...on/home.action

You have to have been invited, you have to have had at least 8k points in one of your accounts, limit is 200k pts exchanged, ends Feb 15
    Last edited by lecale; Sun, Feb 7th, 2016 at 02:07 PM.
    hcao, Anna Michele and Aquaria like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh.... SC blocked that websites address. Cant open the link.
    People can google that web address snippet that you've posted and they will come up with it. Thanks amira!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post

denise
    I just tried that and it worked! Thanks so much for the tip! Useful feature
    coupondiva likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    https://points-exchange.shoppersdrug...on/home.action

You have to have been invited, you have to have had at least 8k points in one of your accounts, limit is 200k pts exchanged, ends Feb 15
    OMG how do you get yourself invited to this and what is the rate? Do you lose any value in the exchange?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

OMG how do you get yourself invited to this and what is the rate? Do you lose any value in the exchange?
    Somebody has to come on and spill the details. I'll go look for a postable link.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I read other people's comments on that link and someone mentioned that conversion rate is 70 optimum pts = 40 pcplus pts. So, 8000sdm pts = 4571.?? pcpoints = $4.57
    hcao, lecale and Anna Michele like this.

Thread Information